Season 11 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverDrivve

OverDrivve Rookie

PSN ID
    OverDrivve
  2. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Yea sorry Doug it kinda soured what could of been a good night. Hopefully it goes smoother next week, maybe you could go back up Gaz. Mine room didnt go to great.

Anyway was still a fun race. I'll post results tomorrow.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, it's not the fuel that matters, but the extra time spent sitting still in the pits while the crew refuels. I put 30 litres in, could probably have got away with 25.

I think with 20 litres of fuel, you would not have even noticed it (you would have been refuelled before tyres were changed).

Nice photos OD!
  4. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Guys results are here (Div 2 will be up when the results are public knowledge):
    http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=41937

If you see any errors please let me know, the ladder is generated from the spreadsheet and I have only tested it a little bit.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Does anyone actually have the full results? We know that the first two positions are confirmed, and I was on pole and got fastest lap, just so we can fix the ladder. I uploaded my image on the FB page but since there are only 5 cars there it is unreliable.
    Top work Angst on getting that ladder done too btw.

Cheers, Jono
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds like fun guys, spewing cant be part of it....yet !!

Well done on the win Jono, big margin.

Dougz........spewing for you mate. The dreaded curse of the GT5 servers. Definitely worthwhile running some prac nights with different hosts to see if you can all get a stable connection.. Gary has a solid connection, would try that for sure.

Heres hoping Gt6 has a solution.
  7. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Results.
    N64
    tek
    Gary
    Overdrive
    Natman
    Joe
    Dutch
    Sidfire
    Doug (DNS) but showed up.

N64 Pole and fastest lap with 1.08:399 everyones lap time within a second so good job.
  8. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Thanks Tek, I just loaded my replay, and except for not showing N64, that's what I had too.

Good lil' race - I just wanted to avoid getting lapped (0kms on the car, no GT5 for months!) and was happy at that.
    I short-filled by a lap (20L), and was short-shifting more & more, while Overdrivve was catching more & more.. . . so frustrating!
    I was red on fuel with 2 to go, so took the splash&dash. Lesson learnt eh?
  9. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Nice turnout on the weekend by the looks lads. Well done. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Hope we can get 10 on the grid. Groover was the only other no show, anyone got him on their FL or have heard from him??
  10. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I added him but I think it was still pending before the race, havent logged on this week yet so I'll check and see if he's replied later.
  11. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sounds good. Will try and have a room open later on tonight if anyone wants to run some laps.

BTW I've figured out how to get rid of some of the TVR's understeer...

[​IMG]
  12. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Hmm, looks a bit drastic :eek:
  13. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Nice Camber lol.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Just did a test run, I do find the car to be quite a handful into the first 2 braking zones, getting that first corner right is just ridiculous! And the chicane has absolutely no referencing, so I find this bit to be the most rewarding section. From what I found, the fuel load (finally) plays a major role in car behaviour, I was finding myself doing laps that were 2 seconds faster, rather than the difference being marginal on Rome. I ran out just 400m from the flag, so be careful.

Speaking of being careful, what are we going to do with the pit exit? The game gives you control rather early and you can pull out just before turn 1. I fear that this could create a huge accident. I am a fan of the left lane which deploys you on the short straight. But a very narrow road must be negotiated. Personally, I do prefer the left lane exit, which (I think) the D24 drivers use. Let me know what you think guys.

Cheers,
    Jono
  15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

We're using the left lane exit.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yep, it's always the left lane exit. For those who aren't familiar with this track please run some laps and practice the pitstop. After regaining control from leaving the pits, there is a narrow road to the left that runs parallel to the main track. It's a bit tricky, but there will be major bingles at turn 1 if the straight away pit exit is used.

This will be an interesting race. See how many of us end up "Doin' the bus stop!!".
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Thank god! :)
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    This is a weird track for me, find it hard to push with very hardly any reference points. This race is open for anyone to grab......

Edit: drunk texting..... 8)
  19. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    hey guys..can someone direct me to the correct bhp on this car.. :8
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.