Season 11 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I think you were faster than that anon ? I did a 40.5 and from what the guys were saying you were faster than me. Spewing I couldn't see you.

Might be back next week but will look at the points and see. It's always a bit of a curly one coming in with a few weeks to go and possibly taking points from those looking to win a championship. The other side of the coin is with only using a dongle I don't want to make the room more unstable and screw someone's race or season.

Next week might try a bigger room and see what happens.

Stu
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yeah, I had the same issue in the Queen's b'day bash. Starting to become a habit sadly. Going to get a new router, see if that helps.

Gary you still good to host. I'll run the room, but if you could set one up for us that would be great. Make sure he's on your FL people, I think there was trouble with Rotor last week. Let's get a full grid, loooovve Monza!
  3. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I might not make tonight feeling abit crook, if im not there start without me. Have a good one fellas.
  4. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not good Tek. A few neat scotch's and a rum chaser will sort you out!!
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Room open. I am just eating my dinner...
  6. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Im out.. Over stuffing around.
    Someone let me know when N64 has buggered off to div 1 or elsewhere.
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I can fully understand your frustration Dougz, this conflict between you 2 is bizarre. I will have a chat out the back, we don't want you chucking the season in over this.

Overall results:

Anon 1:40.110
    Tek 1:40.797
    Nat 1:40.352
    Gary 1:40.355
    N64 1:39.393 (wow!!, and POLE)
    Joe 1:40.773
    Overdriv 1:42.110
  8. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Well i practice. Get in the room ready to go.. Then we have to open a new one because N64 cant get in. New one gets opened and he gets in before me, leaving me out. Its a waste of time. I even said tonight that it wouldnt fix anything.. Thought he'd maybe sit this one out, guess not. He sent me a message with a little sad face asking me if im alright.. Pissed me off more than anything. Like its obvious we both cant run in the same room and im 99% sure he knows that.. No point trying anything.

Not like im in contention now anyway. I've only had one race.
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Maybe you could finish the season with us in DIV 3?, I don't know if that is OK with the Mods or the other Div 3 guys but I wouldn't mind.

Although with Div 1 only having 4 starters maybe you can get a run there.
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I honestly feel like an absolute selfish cock for this connection BS Dougz. It is completely unfair. I've tried to find a solution with the network and router settings, purchasing a booster and the like, but it has achieved nothing besides a smoother connection, no changes to the NAT type. It really is an absolute disgrace. Perhaps tomorrow I can try and connect with you on Black Ops II, to see if it is an ingame problem.
  11. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Div 1 would suit N64 more i think..
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Dougz, what lap times were you doing? I think (with the collaboration of the mods and some maths) that it would be fair to give you an aggregate placing rather than the worst placing. After all, (no offence) OverDrivve had an awful run and finished nearly 2 laps down.
  13. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

I've tried messing around with settings on my ps3 and router too. I spent a whole day trying things and didnt get anywhere. I knew your booster wasnt going to work.

Hmm maybe, i doubt it will work though. We will probably be able to join the same game, but we wont be able to be in a party.
  14. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Hey Jono, send a picture of your ps3 network settings and your router's, we need to fix this...
  15. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Will do after school tomorrow.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Not sure how to upload here. It'll be on the ROOZ FB page.
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Dougz, you too if you don't mind, I want to see if I can help you both sort this out. It would be a shame losing guys who show up consistently to the races.
  18. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    If we cannot find a solution, I'll volunteer to move up to Div 1 for the remaining races. Not sure how this would affect the championship, but we'll work it out. Unfortunately, I'm on school camp from Wednesday to Friday, so I'll be out if action during that time.
  19. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

I thought I was done-in on the run to the line when I ran out of fuel ?
    (thought I got 4th, didn't get a replay before track changed to 'burger-ring though).

Awesome race again guys - first half was another draft-o-mania mega battle. Too much gold to mention!

I managed to chase down Tek a few tenths at a time, FINALLY got hold of a draft on L24 I think.
    Saved fuel once I caught him, I knew it'd be down to the wire - so I just sat in & conserved.
    And then of course - I've got the perfect run out of the last corner AND . . . Engine dies as the finish comes into view.

NOOOOOOO ! ! !
  20. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

My Port Forwarding: (My PS3 is locked on 192.168.1.69)

Name: Ext. Port Start/End Protocol Internal Port Start/End Server IP Address WAN Interface
    GT5 / PS3 5222 5224 TCP/UDP 5222 5224 192.168.1.69 pppoa0
    GT5 / PS3 3478 3479 TCP/UDP 3478 3479 192.168.1.69 pppoa0
    GT5 / PS3 3657 3659 TCP/UDP 3657 3659 192.168.1.69 pppoa0

I've got ppp0a set as the default gateway interface, and also put the PS3 in the DMZ.
    I didn't have all that set when I took it to the G/F's a while ago & it was rubbish.
    Could barely get into a room & got dropped from races constantly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.