Season 12 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I can still use the pictures to get race and lap times. :)
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    i will have to retake as gowie dsc after crossing the line so i need to check replay
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ok.:thumbsup:
  4. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    next time wait until we get back to the lobby so you can save the replay and the results screen doesn't glitch!!! lol
  6. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    will do
    Hatfield likes this.
  7. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

How many laps is Tokyo ?
  9. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP shows 28 laps
  10. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Team Driver

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    Didn't realise I was that much slower lap time wise than everyone else. Luckily I had good tyre wear and a wide car haha.
    nigegunz likes this.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Ok guys, Please take 5 mins to read the following....some important info.

Great effort last race, only 1 or 2 small issues that have been sorted. On the whole was some great racing with big grids.....well done.

ROUND 2 Tokyo R246 - 28 laps

[​IMG]

TRACK LIMITS : As per our rules and regs drivers must keep 2 wheels on the ripple strips or white lines at all times. We all make a mistake or 2, but if you are caught "continually and obviously" running outside the track limits to gain advantage you will be penalized by the stewards group. Luckily for us this week, there is nowhere you can cut track for advantage!

CONTACT : CONTACT IS TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL TIMES. If you make contact with the car in front, and gain an advantage you MUST REDRESS and give the place back. Failure to do so could result in a penalty from the stewards group.

PASSING : When a car pulls along side you are EXPECTED to give racing room. Contact in being aggressive trying to defend will be looked at, better to give room and continue the fight. DONT dive bomb with a crazy pass. ;)

SWERVING : You are NOT permitted to swerve from side to side on the straights. Drivers may only change direction ONCE on corner entry. Of course the straight isn't so straight so this won't apply on that kink

TURN 1 LAP 1 : Dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that you cant win the race in the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it for yourself and / or ruin another drivers races by either being too aggressive OR too defensive into T1. Use your brains here lads and give room to those around you. Back half of the grid need to brake a little earlier and not cause chaos with kamikazee passes.

PIT ENTRY / EXIT : There are dotted lines for pit entry and exit and these will be treated as unbroken pit lines. If you plan to pit in, you should exit the final turn and immediately move to the right hand side ready to enter the pit lane. On exit, you need to stay in the lane until the yellow dotted line ends before moving over to the racing line. (I am not 100% sure on how the game releases you from the pits so please let me know if it releases into a cut of this line)

BLUE FLAGS : Please observe blue flags, and move out of the way of faster cars if you are being lapped. Best to get off the race line, and with a small lift let them go, so you can continue the fight with those on the same lap. Failure to observe blue flags WILL result in a penalty

STEWARDS GROUP AND RACE PROTESTS: This season we will be using the new stewards group for racing infringements and protests. Many thanks to the guys who have put their hands up to volunteer. The specific Stewards group thread will have all the info in it, regarding rules and regs, and the protest procedure. Please read it and understand how it works...we are still to link in the collated rules and regs.........
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/stewards-group-official-thread.2593/

QUITTING : This is something that has been here for as long as we have run leagues, but we are looking to implement a slightly stricter interpretation of this rule. outlined below.....
    1. If you quit the race room you will receive 0 points and you cant use as drop round.
    2. If you park up in the pits for the race (have to stop etc) you will get last place and CAN use as drop round. (if more than one, then points in the order they park up)
    3. If you DSC you will finish behind the last place driver
    If the Stewards Group have reason to believe the DSC is a 'sneaky quit" the rule 1 above will apply.

SAVE YOUR REPLAY ! : Please remember to save your replay after the race. If you want to protest anything, we can only act on the info we have in front of us, failure to do so will not enable us to view things from your game perspective, and with some of the issues we have seen, this could have a massive influence on how the stewards group will view and rule on any incident.

Shamelessly copied from @stucar17 and edited accordingly
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    natmanscoop and Knuckles like this.
  12. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

And if you manage to successfully cut a corner at Tokyo, I want to see the replay of you riding the barrier!
    natmanscoop likes this.
  13. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    hey guys have to pull out of the series the ps3 i was using has taken a dive
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    aw man that sucks. good luck finding a cheap replacement ps3 ;)
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    If it's a hard drive or disc read issue, I may be able to help...:)...but if it's something to do with the motherboard...:thumbsdown:
  16. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Does your team know?
  17. GOWIE22

GOWIE22 Rookie

PSN ID
    GOWIE22
    do now that i pressed reply haha
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Positions pending due to many unfortunate pit line cuts
  19. Luckgoesmyway

Luckgoesmyway Rookie

Understood, was there an advantage to the 8 that did?
  20. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Yes, I agree the 'for advantage' clause needs to be considered before any penalties applied, generally the only time it would be for advantage is if the driver were to block another car from passing by moving over to the racing line too early. I certainly don't think this rule should be invoked simply for strategic gain in the championship table.
    Luckgoesmyway and Knuckles like this.