Season 3 car discussion

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Man, i love Nordschleife too!! would love to see it in the season.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  2. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

You've missed stu's teammate series. You could also add seths V8SC series to that list too as it will end up being 3 rounds come next week.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I did this about 3 weeks ago...
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Absolutely agree with this. The Radical on this track is just fantastic and so much fun.
    stucar17 likes this.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have updated the tracks used sheet with the 2 series that cagme informed me of but regardless of that it would be great to see the gaps filled left from Season 1 & 2. so here is my wish list for Season 3
    • Silverstone International or GP
    • Sakitto (any)
    • Nurburgring
    • Laguna Seca
    • Brands Hatch GP
    • Willow Springs
    • Watkins Glen GP ( Solely on the basis the Radical if it wins is amazing around there)
    You might say Bathurst, Monza, Brno & some other haven't been used but they probably don't suit the Radical
    The_Spectre and Zachery like this.
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Loving most of those tracks, Laguna Seca has been a fave of mine for years, but i think with a tune the radical was very nice to drive on Bathurst.
  7. autech91

autech91 Professional

Brno and Bathurst would be fine.
    Maybe Monza short? Awesome track if you haven't tried it, we would just have to be pretty strict on passing into the last chicane lol
    vh_mik likes this.
  8. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    I like the radical around all of those! The radical would suit most flowing high speed, high downforce tracks (any gp track almost) but there needs to be some passing opportunities to promote good racing.

Id also like to see a mix of tracks lengths (GP lenth and sprint tracks) as its versatile enough to not be too boring on full length tracks but small and nimble for good sprint track racing.

Bathurst or spa would be a good enduro track imo.

Anyone up for azure/monaco?
    autech91 likes this.
  9. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Bathurst and Brno are musts in the radical. Bathurst because radicals are used as a support race there and Brno because its better suited to cars with high downforce.

Willow springs is awfully boring in this car. Simply not technical enough. Your full throttle for 90% of the track.
    I'm still suffering from a laguna seca overdose from GT6 even tho its been 9 months since i've touched it. Will try it before totally bagging it.
    By nurburgring i'm assuming your referring to the nordshleiffe as the GP track has been used extensively in side series.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

+1 for monaco. (I know VARDZ isn't a fan tho ;))
    autech91 likes this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    that should mean if we use laguna seca, then we can chalk in a win for you.
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    What are you talking about Cagme I love Monaco.... even to the point I would place the joker on myself if we had a round there:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (insert - getting my HTO team mate and very good friend and all round good guy in @Hatfield to delete all references to the track that shall not be named.....:cautious:) and No m8 Nurb GP ...
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  13. cowdoesfly

cowdoesfly Rookie

PSN ID
    cowdoesfly
    Just try racing with more than 10 AI and you'll see why this track is crazy but nonetheless fun!:laugh:
    Also Oschersleben(probably spelt that wrong), Sonoma, Hockenheim and Nurburgring have short circuits that are great fun and have been barely used.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    autech91 and stucar17 like this.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    did a very limited amount of laps last night with blindman in the radical and we found the it has a rock solid top speed regardless of draft, something to consider for the tracks when suggesting them.....I think we would (assuming it gets up) have to tune the gearbox longer than was needed so the car doesnt run out of legs in the draft.
    autech91 likes this.
  15. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    On the topic of tracks, I wouldn't compete at Bathurst or Nordscliefe (green hell). Just putting it out there to see if there are others in the same boat but if not please don't exclude these tracks if the majority want them.
    v8power383 likes this.
  16. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    Catalunya full circuit would be good to see
  17. autech91

autech91 Professional

I would compete at any track chosen, if you don't race there you wont get better there! I used to hate Monza, but I put in the time and now I almost like it.

+1 for Monaco, most guys are too pussy to race there though.
    SuiCid3, Spidey_11 and The_Spectre like this.
  18. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    meow

Nice sig CAGME
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Thanks mate! It sucks how cadwell park is limited to a grid size of just 12 due to lack of pits was really starting to enjoy driving round it. Basically monaco without the walls and jump thrown in for good measure ;)
  20. Spidey_11

Spidey_11 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    Spidey_11, Steam ID - spidey_11
    I am a big girl when it comes to those tracks but I've given up