Season 3 car discussion

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Mar 11, 2016.

1. autech91

autech91 Professional

Uncle Auts will give you tuition if you want.Better still watch Emuegg turn some laps at Bathurst, he will show you the fast way around there.
  2. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    On the topic of tracks, after doing some testing last night i found a few tracks that would seem to work well with the radical. Watkins GP is simply amazing in the radical if you can get it right.

Sakitto sprint or international (cant remember which one), but its the track that starts on the back straight and goes through 130R in the right direction before braking and slowing down into the double apex hairpin, then into the degna's in the correct direction then though the tight chicane, down the back straight and then through spoon curve in the correct direction.

Brands Hatch GP was great also, if a little understeery through the first sector (was using a stock setup).

Silverstone international was great fun to drive around as well, and seemed to work well for pack racing. Short laps, and always with someone. Having said that, Silverstone GP wouldn't be to bad either. Nurburgring short was great fun as well.

Had a go at Monaco, fun for the first few laps, but once you starts to wall it constantly, becomes less fun. Whilst it can be fun to do hot laps there, for a league race where you want to be able to battle side by side with someone for lap after lap, Monaco probably isn't the track for it, at least not in these radicals.

Monza short would be an awesome track for the radicals, especially as a sprint round type of thing, just have to be mindful of passing into the final chicane. Another short track that i love is Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile, its a fantastic short track and there are many, many passing opportunities and its great for side by side racing. Please have a go there if you haven't already.
  3. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Will get a room up for some track testing at 8. Join chat or send me a message over PSN if wanting an invite.
    zuluwoffle and stucar17 like this.
  4. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Good stuff one hour before the WEC starts :thumbsup:
  5. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional