Season 3 Teams Championship

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jul 15, 2014.

1. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Does that mean drivers can get nominated more than twice (if they are nominated as reserve?)
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    No. Still a max 2 rounds per driver. You would nominate a reserve who has not been joker twice yet.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I was waiting for the Div 2 protest to be finalised before posting, but I suppose I could do it for you now without points:
    Round 4 Jokers:
    PRT CDT
    RZR a-senna
    HTO Groover
    BHR crunch
    TLR moozer
    GRT homebrew
    NLR S54
    CDT and COME_AND_GET_ME7 like this.
  4. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Looks like since the protest has not yet been resolved and results made public, the teams championship will not be updated until next week. (I understand that time is needed for all things so no worries) Sorry guys.
  5. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Check the Div 2 thread mate. That should clear things up
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Yes but I don't have access to the tables etc until Monday.
  7. razor4797

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Okay no worries. Hopefully no protests this round
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Surely I cant be taken out 3 weeks in a row? :unsure:
    razor4797 likes this.
  9. razor4797

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Hopefully not mate. You haven't had the best of luck this season that's for sure
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Just 2 ideas at the moment for the next seasons teams championship that may be implemented based on your feedback:
    1. Each driver that was purchased at the beginning of the season, can be retained by their team at their current cost + $10.
    2. A thread will go up after this season, whereby drivers can put their hand up to Captain one of the teams. Any current Captains may keep the Captaincy of their team if they so wish. Once teams without a returning Captain are determined, nominated drivers will be entered into an anonymous poll.

What say you?
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

While I like the idea of being able to retain drivers for an extra $10 in theory; after looking at what some people went for this season i'd have to object as there was some major bargains.

The biggest bargains IMO are:
    VH_Mik $10
    Pykeybra $10
    Moozer $10
    Holland $20
    AO Cleaner $10
    WTF_MAN $10

3 of which are TLR members. So to prevent a TLR one sided affair I object!

I'll definitely be putting my hand up for Captain :x3:
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    VH_Mik $10 - while he is fast when he races, how often can he race? connection issues plus erratic work schedule = unpredictability
    Pykeybra $10 - possible promotion means he may not be up the front next season
    Moozer $10 - possible promotion means he may not be up the front next season
    Holland $20 - I agree
    AO Cleaner $10 - DSC 3 times this season + possible promotion means he may not be up the front next season
    WTF_MAN $10 - possible promotion means he may not be up the front next season

Maybe a limit on the amount of total points scored by drivers you want to retain?
    Or be able to purchase a retained driver from another team for minimum $50 over their current cost as long as the retaining Captain does not want to match that higher price?
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

An extra $50 is probably a little excessive. Those drivers are good but I wouldn't say $60 good due to reasons you've listed. How about +$10 with a minimum of $40 (possibly $50). Would only effect those drivers who went for $10 or $20. $40 is still bloody cheap for those i've listed and if a captain didn't want to pay $40 they would still have the opportunity to place a bid at or higher than their season 3 price tag but risk being outbid by opposing captains.
  18. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    How about some sort of trading with teams being given an amount based on performances, but favouring the lower teams? A bit like AFL equalisation funds. Money traded goes into the budget for getting other drivers, or possibly retaining existing ones.
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'd like to keep my drivers lol
    Ad2mny, seth123 and emmo46 like this.
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Here is an idea.... each captain gets to retain 6 drivers from his current team but a points value is allocated to each driver as to where he/she finished on the championship table in his/her respective division. 1st 1 point 2nd 2points 3rd 3 points I think you get the idea. the 6 drivers retained must add up to a total of say at least 24 points. then the remaining drivers are back on the market to be bid on JMT.
    JonoStan96 and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.