Season 4 - Division 4 - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 25, 2016.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Great race last night.
    Only got 1 chance at qualy as I left it a bit late to leave the garage.
    Was enough to get 2nd on the grid, so pretty happy with that.
    Had a rolling start to allow @Ryzza5 in as he made it online just as qualy was ending.
    Was sleeping a bit and allowed @Nathancarhead to get ahead (which may have been a good thing in hindsight... less chance for a pile up).
    Nathan made a little mistake which allowed me past, and from there on it was a fairly straight run to the finish line.
    I had great pace in the early laps to pull a few seconds away but then started to lose a bit of focus as Nathan found his rhythm and started hunting me down.
    By the halfway mark, he was right on my tail after the final turn and had a good run on me going into turn 4. I left him only just enough room to on the inside to try and make the pass, but he bailed out and slipped back into my draft.
    Unfortunately for him the mistakes started to pile up after that point and gifted me valuable breathing room.
    By the last lap, the mistakes lead to a 20s buffer, and I was able to ease home.
    cruciald00dz likes this.
  2. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    Congrats on the win mate!
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    good job guys...rossi, col, tuddy and col should be there next week....not sure what happened to @bart or @Bevo_17 but hopefully they are there next week.....
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Sorry for the no show boys, am in the middle of setting up my wife's shop she is opening in the next week, so I have been painting, setting up shelves/displays, and painting, building walls, and did I mention painting.
    I will endeavor to get there next week, but at this point I need to support and help my wife on this (especially when you consider all the stuff she puts up with by having me for a husband :D)
    SuiCid3, Nathancarhead and stucar17 like this.
  5. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hope to see some more next week. Didn't see Bart online last night and @Bevo_17 got online about halfway through the race, not much we could do at that stage
  6. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I hear your wife has a new shop about to open!
    ... what were you helping her with again? :thumbsdown:
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  8. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys....OP has been updated with time and date for Round 2 this week at the Nurbugring GP....

Only change is the race start time which has been moved from 2pm to 5pm....

I did this to lower the track temp, so everyones tires should be ok, the most i have heard of has been near 110* and this will come down with wear and track temp falling as the race goes on......

Cheers stu
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  9. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    gday stu,

I will be away for this weekends round, I have to go go away for a week for a uni res school

Cheers mate.
    stucar17 likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    no worries mate
    @Nathancarhead
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Awww, that championship table is gonna make me try harder now... I just know it.

Watch out, podium :x3:
  12. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Painting... :coffee:
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  13. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I could always join up with you guys again :thumbsup: my pace up in div 3 is rubbish.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @fezza , @SuiCid3 i could swap you guys over.......will have to sort out what we do with points though.....
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I thought @SuiCid3 only just won due to @Nathancarhead making mistakes?
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    or i could just bring fezza back....or i could go back to div 4, my pace was rubbish too :D
    Ryzza5 likes this.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    better yet, put me in div4. Although I will be a DNS at every round since I don't have the game
    Nathancarhead, Zachery and stucar17 like this.
  18. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hat's right. I was all over @SuiCid3 for the first half of the race before i threw it all away and started to make mistakes in the second half of the race
  19. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I don't mind losing my points by going down a div, I'm just after competitive racing :) my pace is similar to suicid3 and rocket based on S3.

I think for upcoming seasons, we should all do quali times on a pre-selected track and new season car like we did before S2, so people are placed in right divs based on pace driving the season car and not previous seasons' standings. It's because some people are suited to some cars and not others, so pace will differ for the same person from car to car.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    some people's pace is not seen in their qually lap
    Zachery likes this.