Season 7 Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Yes well said bones,
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, well said bones, thanks......

Last round this week guys....

Pit exit is to be used to re-enter the track. Not the shortcut.

Time penalties will be applied for taking the short cut, harsher if you cut and take someone out into turn 1.

Division captains to post in lobby before race start

Cheers
    Stu
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I'm breaking out into a cold sweat at the thought of the bus-stop myself...

Anyone had time to do some laps yet?
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Bus stop ok Anon if you drive like an old grandpar, as i have been of late.
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah no :):):):) Anon! Bloody perilous, I'll be taking it a bit easy through there and hoping others drop the ball, see how we go.
  6. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte

Yes!!! Good stuff, like I said its there to be used right?
  7. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i don't know about dropping the ball there snake... i think it going to be who got the biggest pair of hairy giggle berries to throw it in there fast and get out cleanly without going arse up... :lol:
  8. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

What an epic race to finish off the season guys! I had some fantastic battles with Enforcer and Anon at different points throughout the race. Well done fellas, it was some of the most enjoyable race I've had in a long time. Congrats to Anon on the win. Anon, man....I had you rounded up on lap 28 but just had to make that stupid mistake on lap 29 and gift you the win. It was such a silly mistake after having a pretty much flawless race until that point. I seem to relax too much when I'm in the lead, and it sometimes causes my mind to float off into the clouds lol. That is something I will have to work on for season 8.

This second place finish will seal the championship for me for a second time (stewards pending). I want to thank all the guys who raced in Div 1, especially Snake, Anon, Enforcer and Blue. Most of my racing was done with you guys either on my fender or my bumper. You're all very fast guys and I hope we can continue to enjoy more competitive racing in the future. Things will be getting serious next season with some Div 2 top dogs joining the Div 1 ranks. After skimping a fair bit on practice this season, I'll have to pull my head in and put some hours in, or I may find myself getting swamped. Thanks also to Cyber for hosting the rooms for us.

Thanks again guys. See you on the track again soon.

EDIT: Disregard the bit I said about winning the championship LOL
  9. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I think you will find that anon will be champion if you do the maths chev ?
  10. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

might come down to fastest lap?
  11. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Anon would still win on the count back with overall wins
  12. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Really disappointed about getting disconnected tonight, I think I had good race pace and would have improved on my previous worst round, anyway :):):):) happens and congrats to the podium getters. Someone else will have to do the results this week as I don't have the replay, thanks in advance to whoever dose the results for me
  13. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah you're right...I feel like a real dickhead now don't I..LOL. I though I had it. I must have worked it out wrong with the drop round...I shouldn't have went so easy on him in the race dammmmiiiit!!!! Oh well CONGRATS ANON!!! Even though I did push for the win, the whole time I was driving with the knowledge that even if he won and I was second I would still win the trophy. Maybe next season I should pay a little more attention to the scoreboard.
  14. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Ah :):):):) eh, thats a surprise to me too! I thought for sure 2nd place would've been enough to wrap it up, unlucky then Chev and congrats Anon! I think I managed to grab the fastest lap points for this round too, even so, it seems the 25 points was enough for Anon to seal the deal, he was the only driver throughout the season with multiple wins too, well deserved then I reckon!
  15. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    wd anon last round surprise there!

Im guessing a few bottles of that XXXX gold pee will be on the cards?
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great effort anon, congrats mate.
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Gongrats Annon great season M8
  18. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Congrats "BIG A" on win and season champ!
  19. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Had a sh1t morning at work, thought I'd have a chew and jump on the forum to thank the mod's and congratulate the season champ...

Well shut my mouth and call me luggage!!! After the race last night Chev had claimed the trophy and was educating it in the ways of Kama Sutra, now today I've somehow pulled a Steve Bradbury on him!! That's awesome, well it will be, once you clean that trophy off?!?!?! Got to say, I'm usually well off the pace as far as fastest lap goes, and I make far too many mistakes when under the pump. So if you like, this is a victory for the slower guys with blood pressure problems!! Ahh Chev, it's like the tortise and the hare!!!

But to what I came here for, thanks very much to Stu, Tek and Miki for putting this season together. And to all the other mod's out there who help out behind the scenes. I know how much time is taken up organising events. Thanks to all the guys in Div 1 for a great season, hope you lot get back on board next season.

PS I haven't checked the points table for a few weeks, so if this is someone playing a sick joke I'll find out where you live and use a crowbar and shovel to give you a grease and oil change.
  20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

It's legit Anon. Well done son.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.