Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

It was funny. I was watching you on my gear box. Then you were doing some sort of hars right
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    1 step closer to throwing this crap game into the bin, cars 1800mm wings 1600mm, Drove into the pits Ai stumbled and kicked me me into the wall ofc the game didn't stick a new wing on... amazed how Codemasters still manage to be so mush brains.

Once I had half an orange wing the car refused to be a car throwing a calm win right away. Had to pit for the new wing and then go get some useless tyres...

Good race at the end Zharvs. sucks what could have been

Nice to get some points again I guess :mad:
    Toranafan-02 and Zachery like this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    what wheel do you have?
    Toranafan-02 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I went off in the pitlane too. Guess you had to do in slower, which I did on other pit stops
    seth123 likes this.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    The wing which is smaller than the car should not have broken, Then it should have been fixed when it wasn't :cry::cry:
  6. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    G29 mate
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Well my race was nothing short of awesome!

Qually on SS mid pack was okay as i was running an alternate strategy. just had to keep with the lead pack till the last stint where i was hopeful of my chances to get up there on the US compound. i was sitting on beaus arse for ages. just couldnt get the pass done. then finally got a break through T3. tried to motor off but he was stuck to me. it seems i may have lagged out on him which ended his race i think? (Personally didnt see or feel anything laggy from my POV so im interested to see the footage)

Pitted for Softs and stretched them to 80% in a rather uneventful 2nd stint, but after i came out on the US for my last stint, it was on with seth, jono just up the road. traded blows with seth lap after lap and just couldnt get passed. excellent defending by you mate! i may have affected our run at jono, at turn 1 on the second last lap i outbraked myself a touch, nudged seth, which let jono have a bit of room. apologies mate. finished in 4th, literally touching seths car!

Awesome race! see yall next week!
  8. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
    I had massive tyre wear for some reason that I didn't have during the practice race on Tues. .. I vapourised a set of softs in 12 laps in my 2nd stint, and I was trying to conserve tyres, not even lap hard!

Ended up having to 3 stop...
  9. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Agree tyres were rubbish compared to the practice runs. I had one stops in practices. Had to stretch to make 2.
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

not watching the game and didn't notice the slipstream effect and before i notice i was right behind you about to end both our races lol
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Good work from you then. Avoided a possible disaster. Shame thou. Always next week.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

nah not for me Bathurst 4 hour next friday
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Thats lucky because we race Thursday
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  14. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    If you meant to quote me? yeah i ghosted at the same time lol
  15. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Oppssyyyy, Must be getting old yeah mate meant to quote you, thought you went transparent crazy battle it was any longer and I would be in cardiac arrest
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Haha yeah same here. was sweating like a pig after that. you drove pretty damn well to keep me off though. i shouldve been able to get past on the softer compound but you closed every door available to me. :thumbsup:
    seth123 likes this.
  17. Benjamin J Smith

Im all focused towards getting that truck they call a race car around Bathurst abit faster and touch the walls less
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Its a shame they are made the way they are... When supercar technology goes into a proper race car like a sports sedan 1:25's at Philip Island are popped out. I guess the immense control on the series regs wise keeps the racing and overtaking at a frat train recession.
  19. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Managed an ok Qualifying Lap in the opening 2 sectors, however i cut the final corner a bit, however i didn't want to do another lap as i only have 1 Quali set of SS. Not wanting to cheat, i went to hit the brakes before the line to return any gained time, but i got the wrong damn Line and Braked at the DRS line.... instead of redressing the 2 tenths or so i probably gained, i threw away 7 tenths. Started P9.... D'oh!
    Very Cautious opening lap finding my way through traffic ended up with myself in 5th behind Jono with Zharvs right up my clacker. I was able to follow Jono without much trouble on the SS for the first stint, and also keep Zharvs at Bay. However once us three switched to the Softs i wasn't able to match Jono's pace. At this point it was clear Zharvs was quicker and i wanted to let him through, follow him and hope to close back into Jono. I wasn't in the mood to move out of the way though and kept ahead till Zharvs was close enough into T3; which he finally was on L17 and i made the move easy on him.
    I tried to follow Zharvs initially but his pace was insane, my only saving grace for staying in his slipstream was his minor errors.
    Then came Lap 19.... coming out of T1 Zharvs, about a second up the road lags into my car... but ghosted.... then teleports ahead again..... then teleports about half a second behind him.... at that point i sum it up pretty well in the video.... 'S***!' Car got flung into the air and landed facing a wall with little chance of making it out undamaged. Race over.... i'll put the video in this spoiler as it does have some colourful language, but does show the incident in full if your interested.

I'm doing this series as the Fun-Mid week race before i get down to buisness trying for the Sunday League on PCARS, however the past few weeks i just haven't enjoyed. My connection isn't good enough anymore and it's causing crashes and retirements that are not a result of my or anyone elses driving. At China i lag bumped into the sidepod of Jono around the outside of a long left hander, sending us both straight on ruining an otherwise brilliant battle. But on my screen there wasn't any contact at all before i had hit Jono on his screen.
    Monaco speaks for itself, same story at Canada. Out of T2 i clearly left room for Jono and he left room for me. But no. My internet on Jono's screen thinks i have pit manouvered him, which in turn puts me out of the race. My internet doesn't want me to race in close proximity to others and it's causing crashes and making life miserable for me. I don't care about my championship position, if i'm not having fun i won't do it. Put a question mark over my name for next week please Jono.

Sorry for the Crunch-Length post
    Hatfield, Zachery, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    1. you are excused for the crunch post
    2. I love the swearing
    3. Screw shift 3 make this your main league
    4. rip HAAS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.