Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Race video up.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert

Lacklustre pace from me tonight; was never really in contention. Tried to do the Soft - Medium - Medium strategy in reverse but a SC never happened where i needed it too to throw me into contention :( Basically just played as a cork in the bottle when i could to help Samsung out but with us both suffering the utter BS 10s penalties for making a mistake, we got screwed over pretty bad. At least i finished for the 2nd time in 5 races.... :(
    seth123 and WOLFYDADDY007 like this.
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Having what seems to be the same penalty, what did you follow each other doing ?
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Wow, stoaked to grab a podium after such a struggle.

Was surprised to get 3rd on the grid after virtually zero practice all week, but as the lights went out I was immediately miles off the pace. After some nice battles with Sam and Zharvs, it became clear my tyres were wearing at an insane rate, a quick question to Seth confirmed I was nearly 30% higher on the softs despite having a near identical setup...

Even when preserving rubber I was still going through them like crazy, I'm starting to think this might be a glitch in the game as in almost every race there is at least one driver with far higher tyre wear than everyone else, e.g Mustafur at Melbourne and Spectre at Austria.

Nevertheless I gave myself a 3 second penalty when I was distracted by my MFD, which meant after the late race SC attacking Benny was pointless.

Well done Seth on another fine win.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    Zachery and seth123 like this.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Lol watch me get turned into at the 1:50 mark before the esses. seeing it from that point of view doesnt look good
    seth123 and WOLFYDADDY007 like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Quali P5, a second off @seth123 which again proves that a good tune means alot in this game.
    For some reason everyone's car went about a second before mine, on my screen i still had 5 red lights and by the time they went out @Motorsports560 had already cleared his pit box. fell back pretty far and put an insane pass on @warrior2167 and @holdenman05 and then fought back to the front. Managed to have a pretty cool battle with @seth123 and @Motorsports560 however i was then given a 10s penalty with no warning.
    Did everything i could to catch @seth123 but his setup just proved way to good, quick in a straight line and quick where it mattered, awesome job to whoever's setup that is even if it is yours @seth123 you twat :)

@N64TheStig007 whats the go with the penalty's? i ran wide but gained no advantage and had no warnings prior.

Well, on my screen you are the one that drives into me. Also, as you can see from Beau's vid, it never affects you, you are ahead after than and then you spun trying to hold on to the outside by turning into me.

Lol as if, maybe it was your lag mate because both times you spun on my screen you did it all on your own.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    seth123 likes this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Nah not the spins. driving me off the track on the hanger straight and where the pit lane was when you were defending after falling off, I spun behind you at the end of sector 1 which was just early braking and a little lag since it pole vaulted me backwards in a split second
  9. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    What lap was that, i dont remember doing anything like that, i did hold my line while you passed a few times but never drove you off.
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Please if there's any protests PM myself or Hatfield.
    KoAStR likes this.
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    For the record @Samsung1998racer i wouldve been ahead of you into the esses if you didnt bump me as i was overtaking to start with. I turned into you straight after that, so chill. just pointing it out because i hadnt seen it from that POV

and @N64TheStig007 no protest.
  12. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Can someone also explain the BS that was the pit lane entry? I braked like i always do and yet certain people appeared to drive flat out into the pit lane. I remember specifically one of the Haas cars gaining about 3 seconds on me?. I ended up getting a drive through on my second stop for being probably 2ks over and that pretty much killed my race than 1 lap later DSC.
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    with pit assist on, you could just go flat out and it would instantly drop to the speed limit at the line. it was said that people had to slow down as if you would normally without pit assist on.
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Use pit assist
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Well I don't appreciate it when you let 2 cars by I was battling with but pull back to the racing line when I'm going past....especially when you're going 2 laps down
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  16. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Thanks guys i'll have it set for the next race
    Sam D Blacklock and seth123 like this.
  17. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    One other thing guys, the lapped cars please be a little more generous when under blue flags the lead was changed so many times because people refused to get out the way. Cheers blokes
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  18. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    I didn't move because of start accident I was laps down then hit again. After that I let everyone who came up on me pass. I even slowed down and did not change lane.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
    seth123 likes this.
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I'm not sure who but i had issues with lapped traffic last night whoever thought it was smart to try and race the leaders when your a lap down really needs to use some common sense.
    Sam D Blacklock, Zachery and seth123 like this.
  20. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Sam D Blacklock, seth123 and Zachery like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.