Season I - F1 2016 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Hat some things need to be public, This is a healthy discussion to prevent that crap in the future.
    Sam D Blacklock and Zachery like this.
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    i tend to agree with this, as long as no :poop::poop::poop: is being flung, healthy dicussion is good for others to be aware of what to, and what not to do.

for the record, i also had very slight issues with lapped traffic.
    seth123 likes this.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    As long as it is respectful. Both drivers have given their opinion on the incident.
    Footage from both drivers may show 2 different things so until we see that, how can we know?
    Zachery likes this.
  4. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Lapped down car has really no right of way I can say that much, But yeah footage helps.

People should know to get out the way when under blues, room should always be given when racing, all the essentials you know. Open wheel racing is a delicate thing we cant go bashing around like sedans, a sense of delicacy needs to be acquired.

I made a lot of passes last night and only twice did the other driver leave room and not cut across me or squeeze me which was very gentlemen like, I was rather happy when Warrior joined (Yes hes won more than a few GT6 titles) But no, His race craft which he always gives you room no sloppy driving.

Thanks to Beau and Zharvs for the respect towards me when I was coming through.

I hope next week the open lobby madness factor leaves otherwise yeah the series will sink harder than a rock which is sad since this is the only console game where we can run a league where we (A) - Dont get stuck to one another when not even near one another then spear off track (B)- Can actually see everyone.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  5. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Well how did u manage to Wipeout then? You hit the back of my car as I went past lol.
    I'm not gonna protest hat as I don't care where I finish in this. Plus any other time I protest it never goes my way even if I crystal clear get taken our at T1 so I wouldn't even waste my time
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  6. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    It was just racing. I'm not even shore if I gave you enough room. I still have to get used to looking down in the mirrors and might turn off the indicator arrows as they were a bit of a distraction.

Is it possible to save a video clip during the stop? That way I could save the full race
    Zachery and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  7. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Go to settings/ shareplay and broadcast settings and have a look through to make shareplay record time max 60 minutes, in the 90-100 min races you will need to make two, but the normal length will be fine, I can't remember the stock settings to make it record since I changed mine but you'll find that lol
    warrior2167 likes this.
  8. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    @seth123 I tried to make it hard for you to pass, sure, you had fresher tires and were much faster but I'm still going to fight you like most others would. i didn't mean to run you on the grass down the straight.

@N64TheStig007 I stayed away from the forum while the whole corner cut crap went on, so please explain why can we not appeal time penalty's?
    seth123 likes this.
  9. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    After Russia Jono made a statement saying we couldn't. I wish we could, i deserved my 3 second pen but no doubt about it, my 10s penalty was uncalled for
    seth123 and Sam D Blacklock like this.
  10. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    I had no warnings then got a 10s, i then finished with 2 warnings after that, surely that means i deserve 3s not 10s. Jono are you just lazy lol? Nah seriously there had to be a better reason other than: "Its too complicated"?

The worst part is, i was so bloody sideways when i got my penalty that i gained nothing.
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    What corner?
  12. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Final turn.
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    yeah that corner was heaps of fun, I missed the inside apex ran just on the line and the thing twitched and snapped on me, I was honestly expecting to hit the wall there. I probably just missed out on a penalty.
  14. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    I have seen multiple vids of people getting penalty's there when they dont even go over the kurb. I definitely did but i gained frigging nothing.
  15. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I got hooked on the kerb and couldn't get off it which sent me sooo wide at the final turn. Got pinged for 10s despite losing probably half a second :(
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    We went through this.
    Knuckles likes this.
  17. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    That's absolute :poop:. If drivers get a penalty and they want to appeal it they should have every right to, its not hard to save a bloody replay and send it to whoever is in charge. Its not our fault the game is broken, and I dont see why people have to suffer because some of the guys at Codemasters can't draw lines around a track. Really disappointing to see this @N64TheStig007.
    Guess ill just have to drive like a twat again just to make up for the games inconsistency.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    If it was a wall there, would you want your accident rescinded?

Not being a smartass. but if there was a wall there it would be race over. it was all good at the time the rule was made clear, and spectres penalty stuck.
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    And to those gunning for the title.... i'll say this as its the last week we can....
    Don't back down yet, we're not even halfway yet!! :thumbsup:
  20. Sam D Blacklock

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    Yeah but there wasn't a wall there was there @Zharvs92, that's why there is such things as track limits, and when you cross those limits and gain an advantage you are given 2x warning and then a 3s penalty, not just a 10s penalty for something worthy of a warning, like i said, i gained no time and did not deserve that, how is this fair when the car in-front of me cut the exit of Copse at least 5 times during the race and gets nothing yet i cross a line sideways gaining no time and i get 10s, what a load of crap.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.