Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yeah might wanna fix that up Zharves mate
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Well if thats the case. I wasnt told/aware. Last year i didnt think we changed the times to aedt. In that case ill hope to be there but might be a struggle
  3. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    So what time’s the race :laugh:
  4. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    2 hours roughly
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    I would like to offer a compromise for after this round. Half hour each way so 7:50/8:50 start? Discuss after tonight
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  6. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    So we might need a backup host as @Zachery reckons he'll be about half an hour late.

I'm happy to wait but if not @its-benny-racer do you mind hosting?
  7. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    Thank :):):):) that's over. What a :):):):) :)front;)bum:) of a :):):):)ing track I'll never race there again. I had more fun making this
    fezza, seth123 and JonoStan96 like this.
  8. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Another race down another dismal qualifying performance, a stunning lap put me 14th on the grid. Yaaay
    Was working my way through the carnage in the openening laps, until I found the gravel AND my wheel disconnected :mad::mad:
    Got surprise with the fact I had some pace on the cars in front and managed to claw back from 10th on lap 6 to 5th when I pitted for the mediums. Rejoined just in front of motors and managed to pull away but couldn’t quite match Benny who was on super softs.
    Towards the end @Randm90 got past motors and chased me down which culminated in an awkward tangle on lap 27 after a good few laps of force India getting a detailed inspection of the Williams gearbox.
    Surprised to come away with +9 spots in the race and a top 5 to boot :) :)
    Hatfield and JonoStan96 like this.
  9. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    Looks like I :):):):)ed up the recording of my race somehow. But yeah, what a :):):):) of a track. Pretty happy to get a finish. Hopefully I'll go a bit better on a more enjoyable track. This manual everything really adds to the concentration requirements..
  10. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Im normally not a fan of this track but in f1 17 i am
    KeedenMcdonald likes this.
  11. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    Nice traction control....nothing against you @Knuckles but that coupled with driving line is a huge advantage. For example if I had driving line in, I wouldn’t have gone off on lap 1 and would’ve moved into 6th or 5th. Not followed everyone else of the track cause a certain brake board was taken out. As for traction control, well it’s pretty obvious the advantage it gives, almost impossible to spin on exit.
  12. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Just another crap race at my end, Qualified outside the top 10 for the first time ever in F1LOZ , Had a fairly conservative start until Seth aka "Torpedo" made a dive bomb on me then proceeded to spin in front of me and i had nowhere to go ran straight into him and spun around just great. By the way Seth don't take that remark the wrong way just trying to make light of a dark situation

Pretty much had zero car speed i was being told over the radio constantly i had front wing damage but the front wing on the car was green and yet the car was almost undriveable. The second sector was horrendous as Benny would find out when he caught me with 3 laps to go and despite my best efforts running slightly wide on the final lap would give him 7th as i crossed the line a disappointing 8th angry frustrated and asking myself why i even bothered wanting to drive at such a $hit circuit.

I would like to bring an idea forward which may not be popular but something possibly worth trying and thats the div 1b cars running with no TC as well as 1A and division 2 running medium TC. i'd be curious to see what would happen especially with the div 1b guys and see how they pace with the 1A guys i feel like they have an advantage over people in 1A. Just a thought
  13. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    My Pole lap Time
    Apex_64 and JonoStan96 like this.
  14. Jurassic Mark

Jurassic Mark Team Driver

PSN ID
    themarkomac
    All this talk about Traction Control, but when I looked at the settings, it was restricted and appeared to be set to off. Could not be changed.
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Ive spun plenty of times. I had a lot of prac this week being off of work.
  16. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    GIT GUD
  17. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Whats GIT GUD?
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Got a start I needed, Was getting through till the first hairpin I was really tight on the apex inside line in a massive pack, couldn't get the traction at the angle, lost the rear a slight bit then got assisted the other way by an innocent Toro, Damaged my Wang and pitted, Come out on mediums like 40 plus seconds behind in nowhere, Considered quitting but imagined I could get 2 points at least but the tyre wear just wasn't flexible still conceded 21 laps on them, Finished on the SS's.

Now I think it was definitely not worth 2 points I would have preferred to be asleep

1 inch of end plate damage loses 96% of my down force

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    "Get Good"
  20. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

the noise a down syndrome person makes when jacking off to a 2002 Michael Schumacher youtube video
    seth123 likes this.