Season III - F1 2017 RACEONOZ Formula One World Championship (PS4)

Discussion in 'F1LOZ Past Seasons' started by JonoStan96, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

That explains it best.
  2. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I felt bad for you lol, you didn't need to hit me I should have just gone around easily on my own

my overtakes were class, I broke 3m after the normal marker I reckon
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    This one
  4. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    SIR_Tyson_02 PS4. deadman024 PS3.
    I don't use traction. Doesn't worry me
  5. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

can hear you from here already....
    git gud!!! Git Gud!!! GIT GUD!!!!!!
  6. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    GET ANGERY
    RHINO11 likes this.
  7. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    When you two crashed at that turn @seth123 and @Motors560 you scared the :):):):) out of me :laugh: I was awkwardly positioned inside motors on exit and all I saw was a Ferrari sideways in front of me and a torro Rosso starting to spin across my nose ;)
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Juniors got a point, Its total bs whoever knocked the marker off gave the RL users a get out of jail free card because I am looking for the first marker at 320km then I am suddenly at the 90m doing 325?
    RHINO11 likes this.
  9. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    :mad::mad::mad:
    Toranafan-02 likes this.
  10. Toranafan-02

Toranafan-02 Team Driver

PSN ID
    You wouldn't do 125 ;)
    razor4797 and seth123 like this.
  11. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Well what a way to return to League racing for good, 6th place, and if I hadn’t have cocked up on L1 hairpin and fallen to 13th I feel i had the pace for a solid result, but nontheless, stoked with 6th, which included plenty of lovely overtakes.

Anyways, it was a solid start, holding 5th until the hairpin, someone had taken out the 150m board, so naturally i broke at the first board saw (assuming it was 150m) and went well well well wide and dropped to 16th.
    After that i picked my way through 3 drivers and the rest in pits to get up to 7th, I then pitted and Motors was ahead of me for a few laps until i picked him off. Then it was the push to catch Rhino, which I was then 1-2 seconds behind for about 7 laps just trying to overtake at a safe time (props to Rhino’s beautiful defending), i probably could’ve lunged but didnt want to risk damage to either of us, so i waited and finally nearly pulled off a beauty of a move, but around the outside of the left sweeper, Rhino started edging wide, and i touched the grass, losing the rear on the direction change colliding into Rhino, not really effecting our races, but I would have had 5th, but oh well. All in all super happy with the pace I had, and am looking forward to the rest of the season

Props to @JonoStan96 for his win, Good haul for SFI ;)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  12. RHINO11

RHINO11 Team Driver

PSN ID
    RHINO11_JONES
    I was basically playing hot potato with my fuel mix as well, trying to avoid running out in 5th place for the 2nd Chinese GP in a row :eek::eek:

Again, sorry about that, didn’t adjust quite as much as needed to the compromises entry amen understeered like a pig. Gave me an almighty fright when I saw a pink thing go 200kph into my side pod
  13. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I could tell you weren't when i was behind you but for certain others it was pretty obvious. Also i have to apologise to @fezza for nearly putting you into the pit wall off the start i had no proximity arrows for some reasons and only realised last second where you were and my right hand mirror was covered by my data so hopefully all is good their.
  14. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    This will probably be looked at sooner than later because it seems indeed the 1A guys are being disadvantaged.
    It is clear from the data myself and Hat received that the lap times were not represenative, and it is obvious that there was either some sandbagging going on or people (namely myself) pushing extremely hard.
  15. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Just put it back the way season 1 and 2 were. Problem solved no more complaining and no more what ever.
  16. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    All good mate! Was awesome trying to work out how to get past, you made your car very wide, it was great racing.
  17. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Results under review.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    don't worry I was in prime position to watch you come out of the pits and into the opposite wall lol
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    in short, I was up to 5th before getting to the hairpin and noticing too late the first marker was gone and @Randm90 and myself went spearing forwards lucky to miss T-boning another car, but randm jinked and I lost an end plate and was given a 5 sec penalty to serve at my pitstop.
    When I pitted, the crew didn't replace the wing.
    It seems you need to change auto to YES in the MFD or they won't change it for 'minor' damage.
    But the damage meant my pace was severly impacted on the sweeping corners of which there are many.

So 2 pitstops in the first handful of laps spelt my doom.

I did have fun after the last pitstop for SS catching @fezza on his worn mediums and I took him around the outside of the final turn as he cut the corner too much which compromised his exit speed.

Full race report with video to come later
    fezza likes this.