THE GAMESMEN CUP - GT6 Division 3 Season 9

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Apr 18, 2016.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    @Bluemoon
    Have you decided what wil be happening between qually and race start
  2. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    What I am suggesting is that you start qual with whatever tyre you want to use for qual, and then switch to the tyre you want to start with.
    We will join with race start tyres, switch to qual tyres in qual, and then return to race start tyres before race start. drivers can go in reverse to the pits to change tyres in their first lap.
    I expect everyone to do the right thing and only use RS once during the race. If there are disputes with the tyre use, the suspected driver will need to show that he has used the right tyres.

For those who still have not added me on SEN, please do so early. My ID is 'X-3vi1m00n', with THREE replacing E, ONE replacing L and ZERO replacing O. :)
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If some people want to start on mediums after qualifying on softs, everyone will need to exit track and re-enter then line-up in qually order.

We found in testing that if you enter track on softs for qually then pit for mediums before the race start, it will show you on mediums but everyone else's replay will show softs (and they will behave like softs)
  4. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    Hi
    Can everyone that doesn't have me on their friends list please add me, NAACS.
    I'm having trouble locating a few psn id's.
    Thanks and sorry for this.
  5. Vaughan

Vaughan New Recruit

PSN ID
    Tatch_77
    Hi all, work commitments are kinda piling up at the moment... sorry i missed the race tonite, will see how we go
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Bluemoon I have had a comment made to me about the qualifying procedure last night where someone wasn't able to get back to the pits to put their starting tire back on before the countdown finished.

In division 1 we all exited track and re-entered on the tire we wished to start on and manually lined up. This took no more than 1min tops. This should be the procedure to follow for future rounds :)
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  7. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Sure. BTW, we waited enough time that even Cyber could enter the pits twice before even starting the countdown. It's not the extra time taken to re-line up. It's the time taken to stop the qualifying.

Anyway, I'm away next round, so someone else will need to host.
    Hatfield likes this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @incey maybe you could host next round?
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  9. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Where do i go to sing up for ps4 project cars??
  10. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Code:
    01. incey          42:11.293  1:57.732 (pole, FL)
    02. naacs            +24.128  1:58.333
    03. Easyprey007      +39.487  1:59.550
    04. X-3vi1m00n       +49.703  1:57.942
    05. mmm_homebrew   +1:03.415  1:58.584
    06. emmo46         +1.09.835  1:59.564
    07. Cyberstig1     +1:15.137  1:58.662
    08. patg65         +1 lap     2:04.997

fastest lap
    Code:
    01.1:57.732 incey        
    02.1:57.942 X-3vi1m00n     
    03.1:58.333 naacs          
    04.1:58.584 mmm_homebrew 
    05.1:58.662 Cyberstig1   
    06.1:59.550 Easyprey007    
    07.1:59.564 emmo46       
    08.2:04.997 patg65       

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I had some great battles last night, an interesting race for me for a change. I started 6th on softs and after a few laps of close battling I was comfortably in 4th after a few others visited the scenery and let me through. I was keeping up with @Easyprey007 in front in third and was hoping to go about 4 laps longer than him and snaffle his podium position. I was into the lead as everybody changed tyres by lap 11 and I was going to lap 14 on my softs. Incey was only gaining a little on his new RMs about 6 - 7 seconds back and there was a big gap back from him so I was confident I would come out in a good place for the run to the flag.
    Unfortunately on my last lap on the softs I ran wide at the 2nd degner and didn't think much of it as I powered on and headed slowly back on line, Then things turned bad as the barrier under the overpass leapt out and smacked me big time, I thought I was well clear of it. That lost me about 14 seconds and allowed Incey into the lead again. After I pitted I was back to 5th as NAACS, Easy and Moon passed me while I changed to the mediums. Easy and moon weren't too far ahead and I had 4 laps younger tyres so set about closing in on them. @mmm_homebrew had started on mediums and was charging home on softs so before I could close the gap to those in front he was on my bumper and seemed rather keen on passing. We battled furiously for a few laps and then when he stuck his nose underneath me at the the left hander at the top of the esses I had nowhere to go but off track as missing the apex by that extra width put me way too wide at the exit. I spun and Brew waited, I'm not sure whether that was necessary because I probably should have yielded when I couldn't get to the apex and let him through, Either way we were locked in battle again but eventually an over steer moment from me out of the hairpin let him by.
    From there I had lost too much time with the spin so I trailed home 6th. I nearly lost that though as I was a little careless at turn one on the last lap and ran wide and Cyber almost took advantage of that.
    @incey dominated things for a well deserved win. @NAACS had 2nd well covered and @Easyprey007 did an excellent job to come home in 3rd ahead of guys who were a little quicker on lap times but couldn't beat him. I had hoped to be right with him until the end but it didn't work out that way unfortunately.
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
  12. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
    incey was just too fast last night.
    He must've been on super softs....
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, I can just match his medium tyre time with my softs so I don't have a hope in hell of getting anwhere near him, he put 9 seconds on me in the first three laps last night., Hopefully you or Moon can stop him from making it 7 wins out of 7 races this season.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    red bull have shown us that you are allowed to promote a driver mid-season ;)
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    by the way did incey get pole?
  16. NAACS

NAACS Professional

PSN ID
    NAACS
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Pole and FL. no body saw much of him after turn 1, shades of season 6 and 7 again
  18. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I was keeping him honest until my mistake on lap 2, where I went from 2nd to 2nd last :).
    And he pipped me to pole by 0.072!
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    glad that it is still close then
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Maybe there is hope then that it won't be a white wash. Looks like I won't be challenging you much this season. I missed pole by more than 2.5 seconds.