GT6 Division 3 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    probably should have put softs back on
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    um...it is not a dual compound season. I am thinking you ran on hards for the second stint? no need... should be using softs the whole time
  3. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    i didnt know that
  4. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Wow...talk about shooting yourself in the foot...:confused: I thought the tire regulations were made clear?
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sorry mate. The following is from the First post in this thread:

Tire Regs : Racing Softs
  6. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    @disturboed bad luck on the spin bud, if not for that, and us getting a cyberbomb shephard for most of the first stint (bad luck on lap1 @Bluemoon , didn't look like fun) things could have been a totally different. No spins or offs for me was definately what got me the win (Yay me:D).

Spewin mate, you were carving thru on your first stint and catching. I know your quick at Silverstone :), so bounce back next race.
    And get there on time so you can qually:whistling:
    incey likes this.
  7. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    and don't use hards
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Rule of thumb: soft rubber gets you to the checkered flag quicker (and provides more feel) than hard rubber. ;)
    Easyprey007 and Watto64 like this.
  9. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Attn: @Hatfield
    Hi all. There were a lot of comments about lag issues last race - I was going to pull out b4 the 1st race but it was suggested I give it a go and see how my net connection was working. - Needless to say it was :):):):). I enjoy racing with you guys but do not want to affect the outcomes of races due to lag bumps and bashes. I am going to pull the pin and wait until I can get a better net connection. Enjoy the season lads.
    Cheers
    Cyber.
  10. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well at least you gave it a go.
  11. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    How old is your modem? Have you setup port forwarding for the PS3?
  12. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    I set this as a watched thread some time back but I didn't know about any of the discussions above since no email alerts. Any suggestions ? (my browser has "Unwatch Thread" at top of each page in this thread, which seems right to me)
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    when you choose to watch thread, the default option is without email notification. try unwatching and then watch page again but choose with email notifications
    Ninja2 likes this.
  14. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Cheers Bob. The modem is fine - the issue is having to pick up a wireless signal from a tower 50km away with a yagi antenna and a (lets just call it an amplifier). I can go nbn soon so I will hopefully have a much better signal.
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  15. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    doh! thanks @Hatfield, helpful as usual
    Hatfield likes this.
  16. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hi all

Just a general message that due to Sony handing out a free PlayStation Plus weekend to PS4 users, this has resulted in a shift in preference to the PS4 and as a result, matchmaking and overall lobby stability on previous gen has been uniformly poor. So much so that the GTP Bathurst 12 Hour, which 5 ROOZers were participating in, was forced to be postponed.

I strongly recommend the rooms should be opened early, and everyone should join as soon as they can. Clear your cache before hand (this should be mandatory) to ensure we get the smoothest possible race tonight.

Cheers, Jono.
  17. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Sorry guys, lobby issues are killing me time wise. I hoped we'd be well underway by now, but unfortunately we aren't. I will have to miss this round i guess as i have to go out later on tonight. If lobby issues continue to be a problem tonight, can i suggest a rerun of this round at some point?
  18. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    [​IMG]
    Wasn't that good tonight had to many people joining and stuffing it up,we had a Greek in the room the hole race and got in the way,a few dropped out or lefted the race tonight we started with 11 drivers
  19. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    I checked the replay @disturboed and mine showed i was just in front
  20. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007