GT6 Division 3 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    And I had pole too for the purposes of record keeping.
  2. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    the replay shows scooby and emmo broadside each other at turn1 sending emmo very wide = off track, as he rejoined I got rear ended and spun off track. emmo politely slowed to let me recover and pass, but then that F***ING R8 AUDI rear ended emmo sending him off again. In fact the AUDI rear ended others too.His PSN was something like 'ulmake'
    I've exported some photos of the incidents but still working out how to get them into here
    emmo46 likes this.
  3. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    We all saw him Ninja, damn bugger joined the race just before the countdown finished. This is why people, we stress, so, so much to have EVERYONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!! ESPECIALLY THE ROOM HOST for crying out loud.

That problem would have been averted with a "Friends only" room. This car seems to attract people like flies.
    arakasi- likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah sorry Ninja, I got pushed wide (there was no redress) and unfortunately I came back on into the side of you. I waited for you but that doesn't really help you much. Really sorry about the clumsy rejoin.
  5. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    There have been a couple of protests so results are provisional until they get sorted.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you had a random on track you should've restarted...unless it was really late
    arakasi- likes this.
  7. LITTLEBLACKO942

LITTLEBLACKO942 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    LITTLEBLACKO932 GTP_AussieRacer GTP_RacerOz
    It was late we restarted about 10 times
  8. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Yea it was already quite late, plus we could have ended up with even more randoms at the rate they were joining.
  9. disturboed

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I checked too, I didn't realise you were that far ahead actually. The pass was ok.
  10. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    just a racing incident emmo, I'm pretty sure i was right in yr blind spot (and u in mine) as u tried to rejoin. but I was quite pleased with my start.
    Ironically evilmoon got off to a really slow start, but was looking OK after a few corners as the carnage cleared a path for him :)
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Do you have another presentation
    Kieran_B33 and JonoStan96 like this.
  12. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Sorry Emmo, assuming it was me. Was this the first corner on lap 1 ?
    I've since had a look at the replay and it was more like me getting broadsided. I had NISSAN RB30 pass me on the right and push me to middle of the track. I then continued to sit on his rear left corner. Emmo has come across from behind me and to the left. He's turned in for the apex from the outside of the track and turned straight in to me. I don't believe this is something I should have redressed.
  13. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    IMO it wasn't too late for re-start.
    The first 'friends only' room was fine , until we waited for the regular late arrivals, then it went to crap.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Yeah, it's OK:thumbsup:, I had a look at the replay and it was just a racing incident, you were sandwiched in the middle and I was trying to sweep around the outside just as you got the tap from NISSAN RB30 which knocked you sideways into me, three wide was never going to work. It would have been OK except I came back on track straight into the side of Ninja just as he was turning into the next left. By the time poor Ninja recovered while I waited we were doomed. I got love tapped from the random as well which put me off track again while I was waiting just too rub salt into the wound.
    I'm kicking myself because after the same thing happened at the meet and greet I have been telling myself all week to not be on the outside at turn 1. So what happens in the rush to turn 1, I get a great start and forget all about not being on the outside of turn 1. Hopefully I'll remember next time.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Drop the photos into Imgur or photobucket, you can them inport them as images by putting their address into the little picture 6th from right in the header of the post.
  16. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Was going not to bad last night till my net died in the ass not happy about that.. was a good half a race I got to do lol
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Disappointing for you, I was chasing you when you suddenly disappeared.
  18. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Yeah I no I was getting ready for a good last bit of the race just hap my pit stop . You would of had me in the end I reckon. @emmo46
  19. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    for those who have yet to friend evilmoon (I did this last week) it took me a while to realize his (her? o_O) PSN-ID is trickier than it first appears: X-3vi1m00n has two zero's and a one in it, and no "L" !
    Hey Muss, what's your PSN ID? can you add it to yr profile pls ...
  20. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    I agree hat Problem was we didn't have audio so we couldn't speak up.
    I tried to do a message but didn't have time.
    arakasi- likes this.