Division 3 season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

F.f.s. Turbo, I wished you good net connection. Bad luck mate. You still move to Div 2 next season.
  2. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah turbo, shocking bad luck mate, you must have been devastated.

And yes, that racing for the first 12 laps was fantastic! Great fun, but to be honest, I think I was just lucky to be close enough to you out of the last corner to pick up your draft. Great fun though!

Also, bad luck to Stumbles, for the great effort to come from second last to pinch the lead on the final lap, only to lose it again on the next corner. I didn't think that you would be too far behind me after I got the shortcut penalty on lap 12, and then a fairly big off a few laps after that. I knew once you got in to my draft there would be no holding you back. bad luck mate.

Actually, I think this season has been the most enjoyable for me in terms of the close racing and sportsmanship, have really enjoyed it. Congrats to Stumbles for the championship win and turbo for the close second, will miss the racing with you 2 guys next season. Good luck in div 2 guys.

Also, thank for another great effort hosting this season moon, room seemed very stable all season (once turbo got in and threw out his anchor).
  3. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Yea I know Miki, but for once it wasn't net related. The connection was solid the whole time, its just the stupid wiring in this house cant handle a fan heater and the jug being boiled at the same time, tripping the circuit breaker and poof!! no more race for turbo........

I really really wanted to be promoted on the back of a championship win, not a 2nd place, don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but after so many seasons of being competitive and coming close only to suffer net problems along the way, i wanted this one so badly. Stumbles pushed me to new highs and fighting with him has been awesome. Gary has stepped up his game and was a threat in many rounds, more than his 2 victories show. Even Dan was up there too. Miki will be back on pace real soon, mark my words. Moon, consistent as always and homebrew is just getting better and better. Rumbles, well, what can you say about rumbles? Once the ankle fully heals, watch out! sirdave, clevo, jas, shuvit, tchak, kudos to those guys, especially dave & clevo for showing up each round and sticking it out! Thats what makes Div 3 in my opinion, and I will be sad to leave it.

Also, I think I read somewhere about it, but not sure. If you get bonus points on a particular round which happens to be your drop round for worst position, do you lose those bonus points too?
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Bad luck Turbo.. had that happening at my house for a while. It was the main breaker, got it changed out and all good since. But man was it a pain in the arse for a while... fondling around in the dark, angry that your :):):):)s got interrupted and you have to start over.

Still a pretty darn good result. Congrats all the same mate. ;)

Yea it's drop your worst round.. all points for that round included. So that means your lowest round isn't neccesarrily your lowest finishing position. But either way, you still drop the least amount of points - for a round.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Congrats on the Championship Stumbles, bad luck Turbo m8, so devastating after sorting out ya net and having a good season to be only taken out by a cup of T, good job for second in the end anyway and Garry for third.
  6. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Cheers Bonus. Had some fun on my "comeback". Turbo was a real challenge all season, along with Gary, moon, Dan and Brew. Been a pleasure racing with them. From the first race going lap after lap - door to door with Gary, through to a couple of wins and fastest laps. The last race was on my least favoured track, going from 2nd on the grid, back to 2nd last then fighting back up to take the lead on the last lap was awesome... Only to screw it up a corner later...lol.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Thanks for the kind words turbo, but I think it will take a little more than just my ankle. More-so in the next series going from a road car back to a race car.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.