Division 4 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    So with penalties weak, there's no penalty on the pit exit now, but you can enter at 2million miles an hour and as long as you stay on the black stuff it will warp you back to the entry and carry on with the stop. I can see someone's night ending in tears either exiting their pit bay or getting hammered at the entry. I guess there is no real way to police it, just have to be aware I guess?
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    There's also the off chance that you might not get the choice of refueling/changing tyres and it will just drive you right through, which is what happened to me earlier in the night... not too sure what exactly caused it though.
  3. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Before or after penalties changed?
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    This was in my own room with no penalties on
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hi guys,

Samsung1998racer is joining your division tonight. i will confirm his PSN ID asap

Stu
  6. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Hi guys,i'm all good so i'll see ya's tonight,room will open about 7
    Ad2mny likes this.
  7. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Entering the pits at full speed will warp you back to the entry as Ad says, and it seems the faster you go in, the further it will go down the pit straight before warping back to the start. Just make sure you're not too far off the pit lane speed limit of 80 before entry and you'll be sweet!
  8. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Woo HOO podium!!! Ran black car with normal wheels. Tried so hard to hold off Doogle but once again just too much pace. Turbo nearly threw his race away trying to pass too but somehow kept it pointing the right way. More to come.
    gentlemen jim and Blindman like this.
  9. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Absolutely stoked to take another win. Pretty happy with my qual time of 1.36.1xx and got off to a reasonable start but again not fast enough off the line and turbo jumped ahead by turn 1.
    I decided to settle into the race and let it unfold for a few laps but on the 2nd or 3rd lap I tried to exit the bus stop a touch too hot and lost the rear coming back onto the banked turn which saw me slide across the grass. I thought my race was over but managed to get it back on track without too much time passing by and saw Blindman fly past. I knew I had to try and stay with him, which I did until he lost it and I made it past and out into clear track.
    I pushed on and worked my way up the field as others pushed a little too hard and crashed, allowing me to pass.
    I managed to claw the gap back to Turbo and Ad2 and on Lap 13 I saw Ad2 pit so decided I'd go one more lap before coming in myself (as I knew I could squeeze 14 laps out before the gas was gone).
    This saw me jump to the lead but with a pit stop still pending I knew this would only last until Ad2 and Turbo returned to the start line where they'd pass me by as I exited the pits (which is what occured).
    With fresh rubber and a tank full of fuel I set upon catching the front runners and little by little I chipped away at the gap.
    Turbo had a moment which allowed me to pass and then hunt down Ad2, who was keeping great pace at the front.
    I eventually caught Ad and for a few laps we battled each other and at one point went through the bus stop side-by-side. I think we both realised what could happen and both seemed to back-off to ensure we got through that part of the track without incident, then pushed on again.
    I managed to get in front a lap or two later coming into turn 1 and from there I pushed on to try and remain in front. With several laps to go I knew that the race was far from over and that any small error would see Ad and Turbo right on my bumper so I focussed on driving clean laps and let the two guys behind force themselves to drive faster if they were eager to catch me.
    Coming through the bus stop for the last time I could finally breathe a sigh of relief and crossed the line to claim victory.

Well done to Ad2 and Turbo on their podium finishes and also to Dek for a good 4th place.

Looking forward to Tokyo to see what the Macca can do around this city circuit.
  10. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Well done ad you were quick all night !
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Good driving doogs just to good well done !
  12. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

Another good win to Dave, chances are you will be moving up a division next series. Very nice job ad2mny with your second place finish and to turbo adding more pionts towards a podium in the championship. Did Blindman have a self conscious moment with Kart looking over his shoulder? I should do better at Tokyo, hopfully with good hand full of pionts.
    Ad2mny and Blindman like this.
  13. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Somebody stole my mojo !!!!!!!!!
    Peter Wise likes this.
  14. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Lol.
  15. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Ad I think it was kart ......lol.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I was there from practice, through qualifying till the end of the race. I didn't see any mojo worth stealing.
    gentlemen jim and Ad2mny like this.
  17. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    I should of checked his pockets and bag before he left on Sunday because ITS GONE !!!!!'!!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    BAZINGA!!! :eek::D
    Kart-No-1, S_CLOSE and Blindman like this.
  19. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Look out Gentleman jim!! Here I come!!
    emmo46 and Blindman like this.