IRACING iRacing Pictures & Skins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I just updated old one Koaster, so when you update, it should show new skin. I love the RooZstar, be good to use that idea of yours.
  2. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Get Ya Skin on Neishy they feeel reeel good'.
  3. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

I actually use photoshop CS5 graphic design program that allows you to do wonders, the carbon is a mix of layers mixed and blended together - my V8 skin I rep is the Monster Energy, but will be soon doing a Custom one of my own to suit - either madcap-dezinez.com or my old drift team logo "SKIDDERS ROCK"

But for now waiting for promo to licence C in road and more fun driving a few other cars the Dallara Indy around Montegi GP IS COOL! Plus don't mind a few NASCAR oval bumper to bumper racing!

When I get time I'll try to do more skins but I think a small donation would be a nice way to say thanks =)

But yeah - the next few weeks are busy
  4. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  5. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

top stuff dave
  6. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

The font used on the name if anyone needs is called Masque, this can be downloaded from www.dafont.com

Also KoAStR, very nice mate!!! I like
  7. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Madcap those are some awesome skins for the v8. Well done.
  8. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

New FANTA look coming soon =P

This will be my Championship car to run for Season 2012... Just need my C licence in a few days then register or how do i enter?
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Coo'.

Two wheel'n action at Summit point - Jefferson
    [​IMG]
  10. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Hey MADCAP that puts the saying "all the new car today are made from FANTA CANS" :lol:
    O'yeah looks bloody cool as man, Nice work! i give you a score of 99 out of a 100, only on the count of that fanta tastes like crap :lol:
  11. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Cheers Aussie_man, I agree FANTA is :):):):) in taste but it had to be done - just got a few tweaks to do before I upload it
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Looks great MadCap, i was the only Fanta Fan i knew of growing up, but I'm sure the guys will like the Fanta Car. Hey I'm going to put your MadCp Dezins web address on my cars rear wing for tonights race.
  13. Andrew Osier

Andrew Osier New Recruit

Really, because those just so happen to be ripped from Trans Tasman Racing
    and Xtreme Sim Gear's liveries and I painted both of them.

Front look familiar...
    [img=TT-R 2012 Livery]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz16/Mad94d/Trans%20Tasman%20Racing/iRacingSim2012-02-0521-01-40-93.png[/img]
    Side Look familiar...
    [img=Xtreme Sim Gear Livery]http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/7414570.jpg[/img]

Interesting thing is, the owner/leader of Trans Tasman Racing,
    Madison Down (Mad94d), happens to be a member here on RaceonOz.
    And, posted his teams livery in this very thread on Page 2, retarded much?
    It seems like you can paint well, so I don't understand why you would bother.

~Andrew Osier
    KustomImage Concepts
  14. rothbergb

rothbergb New Recruit

WOW that TTR livery is AWESOME!

KustomImageConcepts have my babys?
  15. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Yup I used 2 cars to make one livery - hope you didn't mind some of the elements used Andrew... Might change a few things as I am still not satisfied with end results the balance on the side graphic isn't completely right - guess I got lazzy yesterday and grabbed a few elements to see what it would look like...

Btw Andrew your designs are very nice!
  16. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer MadCap, the Members Skins mentioned in the first post are just there to take a look at and to see what the guys are running, they are not actually shared. The V8's are not only competitive on the track, they have a lot of great Skinners competing for the title of livery of the season and take a lot of pride in their skins and spend a lot of time making them, and we are all big fans of the work Andrew has done.
    If you troll through the Iracing forums you can find painters who do give away skins, but just have to make sure you use their name in the painted by section when uploading.
  17. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

Poiint taken, i have changed the Fanta Look last night - Wont happen again, i myself dont give a :):):):) who copies my stuff or takes... but i can understand others and respect that....
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

All good MadCap, appreciate you sharing yours too. Practice on tonight for the V8, see you in a prac session.
  19. MADCAP

MADCAP Rookie

[img=Fanta Racing]http://madcap-dezines.com/iracing/fantaracing_pic1.jpg[/img]

[img=Fanta Racing]http://madcap-dezines.com/iracing/fantaracing_pic2.jpg[/img]

Design modified to keep the peace - this is the New Livery i shall be running for my first championship in DIVISION 4... look out the Orange Taxi Cab is coming your way!
  20. Andrew Osier

Andrew Osier New Recruit

Looks pretty sweet MadCap, you've done an awesome job man,
    and in all honesty, looks better than the previous version, wd. :cool:

Might see you on track, running a few races this season also,
    I haven't raced the V8's at all, just random practice,
    so I'll probably a mere spec be in your mirrors. :p