Season 10 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  2. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Will only be boarding plane back on Sunday at 8PM so definitely won't make the Sierra rerun. Thanks guys, hopefully cramming in these 2 weeks of preparation pays off :x3:
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Do you get fries with that drive thru....don't think anyone made that error......interesting observation on Sunday night is how much this Ferrari sounds like one of those dentist drills when revving along that big bank...the big grinder drill.....another reason to loathe this car. The season is almost over so that is something to celebrate and congrats to Dave for his championship win..
    warrior2167 and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I luv the Ferrari, :inlove:
    Hatfield likes this.
  6. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Come at me Sierra.
    As Toto Wolff said: "I'll be baacck."
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Don't wait for me tonight, good luck guys.
  8. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Oh bollocks. I guess me appearing on the grid wouldn't have been worth much anyway. Hope you guys have/had a decent race.
  9. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Pole: BMW
    [​IMG]
    from 1st attempt
    10th bob
    11th stigs
    12th motorsports
    [​IMG]
  10. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Well done Bryan for the win very well deserved mate. Also big congrats to Warrior for winning his 15th straight title absolutely insane work there. Also big congrats to Lets Party for winning division 1b very well deserved we had some great battles on the track this season.
    Highlight for me personally has to be Monza coming into my first division 1 race and nearly winning it was something i was very proud of and won't forget about for a while.
    I have to make this quick (ride to the airport leaves in 15 minutes) But it's been a real pleasure racing with you guys this season had some very enjoyable moments throughout the season, Overall i can't be to disappointed 5th? in division 1 and 2nd in 1b i'll happily take that for a result. :D
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    WOWOWOW!! GO BRYAN!!

Taking down the Warrior in the final race, what a way to grab your first Div 1 victory!
  12. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Awesome win @Bryan_F, congratulations on 2nd in the championship and also to @warrior2167 on another title!
    warrior2167 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  13. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    In lieu of a race report:

I got insanely bored half way through, so deliberately let cars behind catch up just to have some fun. The Ferrari handles well, but it's insanely boring to drive when you're full throttle down those long straights. Coming straight out of F1 2016 on Singapore, the whole race felt lifeless. I seriously believe that Ascari, Rome and Spielberg were the only tracks that actually suited the car. Track width or length were a lot smaller on those tracks and it made the racing there great. That's just my excuse for coming last (again). Definitely had the pace for 4th place, but not the enthusiasm for it.

To stop making excuses, I'll also make sure to start next season well, because I think that's why I did so poorly all season; a poor round1 result killed all motivation to do well. Hopefully I'll have time to practice for round1 this time.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    He followed that up by toddling on over to the TITTS event and taking out the last round at Brands Hatch, all in all a very successful night for young Bryan.
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    warrior2167 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Bryan because he has two seconds
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Hatfield - Bryan because he has two seconds unless @stucar17 or @Clevohead disagree with this.
  18. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    See point xi in above quote. :thumbsup:
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Firstly, I wasn't quite expecting to win my first Division 1 race the way I did last night, but I'll take it! :)

I felt as if everything seemed to go my way last night. Two drivers I expected to take the front row of the grid, Warrior and Apex, disconnected during qualifying (sorry if it was due to an issue with my network). And then on my hot lap, I was distracted trying to confirm whether qualifying would continue without them, so I was surprised my mediocre lap netted me second on the grid. BMW had a stunning lap, a 9:05, great effort.

Then for the first two laps of the race, I had a great battle with BMW, we were within a second of each other for most of it. Fortunately for me, there seemed to be incidents behind me, so I had no pressure from behind. Once Sean made a few errors, I was on my own, and I just concentrated on keeping it consistent to the finish.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  20. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Congratulations on the race win Bryan, and congratulations on 2nd to the unbeatable Warrior in Div1 championship. :thumbsup:
    Also congratulations to "rookie" let's party for winning the 1b title in his debut season :thumbsup:
    warrior2167 likes this.