GT5 World tour series to fill gap after Season 11

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, May 3, 2013.

1. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    I'm pretty sure I have it. Send me a FR and I will try and get on tonight to send it to you. Then you can pass it around as needed.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Barra, I should have one soon, wot's the deal with shared cars?, if someone has borrowed it can I still access it?. can more than one friend use it at once, enquiring minda need to know ;)
  3. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Not sure about multiple people using shared cars, but I'm pretty sure they can't be raced online.
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    That's correct (only know cause i tried the other night)
    It get's returned to it's owner once you change cars or log off.
  5. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I am confident multiple people can use a shared car, but you can't take them into an online lobby. Tradable cars can be gifted/duped out to everyone if you can get a list started so we know who needs what.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I got my first one last night, I figure I'll have at least three more by July when this thing kicks off. As we get closer we can work out if there are enough to go around or whether we should switch to a non spanish car.
    I am still experimenting with the american cars to see which suits which track, so there will probably be changes there but they will be premium cars and readily available.
  7. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Once you have one, you can dupe them out and only need week or so notice to get everyone the car. Since the Madrid race is not the first week, you shouldnt have any problem getting it sorted.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I've got 2 now.
  9. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Barra, Anon and Joe, are you considering running in this series, I hope you can, the more the merrier and I think this should be a tight and entertaining championship.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I've had to have a rethink on idea of only using sport medium, I am finding they are not a good choice for some of the cars at the tracks they will be running on. As I test and find the most suitable car and tyre combo I will update the first post. I am looking for cars that are well balanced and allow good close racing without being too easy to drive.
    I have ruled the Corvette ZR1 out of the Indy oval race. It has way too much push as the oval boys say and we would have spent most of the race spearing into the wall. The Viper is well balanced and you can play with it's handling into and out of the corner with brake and throttle. I think you will enjoy the challenge.
  11. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    I would like to, but Im moving to the Netherlands in 2 weeks (which is why Im not racing the Sunday league), so I have no idea what I will be doing.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Holland, sounds great. Is it a permanent move and do you have family there?
  13. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    3 years (to start with), for a job. I have a cousin there, but that is completely coincidental.
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    The E46 M3, does that come in a base model as I have only the GTR '03 and the CSL?
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    When Mustafer suggested the BMW I assumed he meant the one in the BMW dealers, I now know it's actually an E92. The E46 is only available in the UCD. I'm not fussed which one we use but the E92 would be better because it is readily available. If every body has an E46 and want to use that then we can do that. I'll test both and see if there is a difference.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It should be fun, the dutch are good people.
  17. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Damn , I love amsterdam , Is it hard to get a Visa? Would love to live over there.
  18. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Yeah I reckon the E92 would be a better option, even though the E46 looks better in my opinion. They've gone all angular and artistic with the lights and panels where the older ones were square-er but looked tougher I think.
  19. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    No idea what the system is like for people who just decide to move there because they want to. I am getting a skilled migrant visa (or whatever they call it), so my new work just submit the paperwork for me. We will be a bit over an hour from Amsterdam, but will most likely be there often.
  20. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I actually meant the E46, the standard one, i do have a few though so i can send to anyone who needs one.

It comes up quite a lot on the UCD.