Division 5 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I didn't see him all race at Dayton, so can't comment lol.
    But a 1.49 is a McCracken pace (see what I did there?!... No?) ok.. I'll leave now..
    agolfer78, Peter Wise and emmo46 like this.
  2. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Oh, one thing I'd like you guys to confirm is your connection type in your PS3 network settings. It should generally be NAT2, anything else is often the case of connectivity issues.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yeah i got nat2
  4. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Seeing Vards set an even faster 49 with a penalty as well but had all 4 wheels off the track I'd say McCraken is in the correct div. The SLS was by far the fastest around Daytona.

Edit: IMO you will be the pace setter in this div hell you podiumed in the bronze room with not a lap of practice and your fair share of spins in a car that was far from being the fastest round Daytona.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Oh I didn't know he was in an SLS...that changes things
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    His lap time was right there with whiteracer, BeauAlbert and AussieF1 in SLSs, he was 4 10ths quicker than Vardz who I already see as a pace setter for our div. He was also quicker than Slambo and AOCleaner. attention @stucar17 we may have to keep and eye on this guy.
  7. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

He didn't win the race. AOcleaner was running 2.4% penalty and slambo 1.8%. Beau had more time in it as he had done a 48 in prac. Vard's 50.2 was his 2nd fastest lap as he disallowed his fastest Which was a 49.8 with 1.8%.
  8. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

I appreciate the confidence in my ability to dominate the division however Hatfield hit the nail on the head. I'm only fairly new to on-line racing and while I can put out an occasional quick lap, my consistency is still pretty ordinary. As much as I loved driving the SLS at Daytona, I still had a number of a#rse puckering moments that almost ended up in tears. I couldn't catch Vardz and he was penalised. I'm finding the RX7 TC a completely different car to drive but am looking forward to my first full season in ROOZ.
    stucar17 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @Randm90 has been added to your div guys.
    Stu
    Randm90 likes this.
  10. jasondull1986

jasondull1986 Professional

PSN ID
    jasond1986
    I have been trying really hard to change from Nat 3 but I struggle with it. But I have managed to change it now and have port forwarding working so Nat 2. If your on tonight maybe I can test.
    SuiCid3 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  11. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Hey guys, been put into Div 5 as Stu stated, my psn is Randm90 for you all to add me, will also go through thread to add you all
    :) look forward to some great racing against you all ;) #18 For the win ;)
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  12. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    i think i already got you on my friends list
    mine is the same as on here
    Randm90 likes this.
  13. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Do you guys do port fowarding? I have NBN, has anyone had any issues with lag with me?

Also with the start times, any chance of a slightly later start?
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Meet and Greet this Sunday fellas.
    Looking forward to some good racing.
    My suggestion for the night would be a 5 or 10 lap dash at each track if we get it by then, otherwise we can vote on it at the time.
    I know myself and @Bluemoon have pretty solid connections, so we can share hosting duties unless there is someone else?
    Me and @jasondull1986 seem to have sorted out our connection issues by having him as the first person to join my room, so that's a non-issue now I believe.

I also volunteer @emmo46 and @Hatfield and @VARDZ as Co-Captains. :thumbsup:
    stucar17 and jasondull1986 like this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well I will be aiming to do the lap chart like I normally do, so will be saving the replay for it anyway. Not sure if I can make meet n greet this Sunday though...haven't even turned a lap in this car yet lol
  16. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I'm happy to help hosting. I'm in the process of moving (not sure when the actual date would be), but Sundays should be ok. :)
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, PLEASE take 2 mins to read the following info so we can try to have a hassle free season.

A couple of slight adjustments....Watto has been moved up to div 4, @william barrington has been added as well as @Easyprey007

your entry list is now confirmed, as seen in your OP

Meet and greet is this week with Ranok3n or bluemoon (evilmoon) as the host....
    THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ !
    1. Make sure you have all the guys on your friend list from your division. Failure to do so can result in room instability, if you are not on everyone's list the room host and captain will have more scope to start the race without you.
    2. PLEASE be on time. Races are scheduled to start at APPROX 8:10 Sydney time, so try to be in the room by 8pm. If you cant make it, or a running a few minutes late let the room captains know and they will make a call on weather to wait or not. All REASONABLE efforts will be made to accommodate everyone

DRIVING STANDARDS
    This is the most important aspect of our league and community. To the new guys, rough, dirty driving WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and race penalties or sanctions WILL BE applied. A comprehensive list of rules and regs are listed here :
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

In short
    1. We want you to "race", we dont want you to divebomb to make a pass ! If a driver has the corner they are entitled to take their line. It is up to you to make a clean pass, and avoid contact. If you hit another driver where it knocks them off line or off track you must give the spot back. Failure to do so will result in a review and possible penalty. (drive through or exclusion from results)
    2. Track limits. All drivers must keep 2 wheels on AT LEAST the ripple strips. The ripple strips are the track limits and gaining an obvious advantage by going outside the track limits will result in penalty. (drive through or exclusion)

PROTEST PROCEDURE
    If you feel there has been an incident that needs reviewing please follow the procedure in the link below
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/

Accidents do happen, its part of racing, however thats not a green light to race rough, or take advantage of pushing the limits. Watch your replay, PM the room captain and a mod for us to look at it. DO NOT BLOW UP ON THE FORUM OR PENALTIES WILL APPLY.

FINALLY
    We have these rules and regs so we can try to provide the best racing environment for all our drivers. We are not the fun police, but ROOZ takes great pride in what we have built, our sponsors and our record. We want to maintain it, and hopefully see it grow further. I hope all our drivers can respect that, and respect our fellow racers.

Cheers stu, for the mod team.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Guys, please refer to this table for PSN usernames.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/division-5-season-5.1473/#post-66366

I will be hosting unless I tell you otherwise.
    Please refer to @emmo46, @Hatfield or @VARDZ as our Division captains.
    They may not like it, or will be vocal against it, but Captaincy automatically falls to them as they are some of our most senior and respected ROOZ members.
    They all have enough on their plates as it is, so please try and keep things clean and redress ALL INCIDENTS ON TRACK!

Meet and greet this Sunday. Will have a room up as early as I can.
    emmo46 likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    @Bluemoon I checked my friends list on my PS3 and strangely Evilmoon(X-3vi1m00n) has disappeared again, it happened before the start of last season as well. I will add you again and once you accept again hopefully all will be well. I still have to add CAB and easyprey.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46