GT6 [Completed] Japanese GT Championship 2000

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Hatfield, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Im still mic-less atm. Will that be an issue
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    no. only the organisers really need to speak. you can just listen and respond via chat if need be :)
    Zachery likes this.
  3. Razorpod50

Razorpod50 Rookie

Recieved your reminder.sorry been away.
    Yep im inn
  4. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    If its between the NSX and the Lambo I'll take the Lambo
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I'm planning to run a friends only room tonight. If there are any issues with this, let me know.
  6. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    I'm probably a little late for this comment but I have to say - Wow these cars are a handful to drive.
    Trying the lambo I can fix a few issues with setup changes but it still keeps me on my toes.
    As for the NSX - I wouldn't want to be next to me on track if I was in that thing. Chaos waiting to happen lol
    Going to be fun, Will be a good night
  7. bmx_mtb_boy

bmx_mtb_boy Team Driver

PSN ID
    bmx_mtb_boy
    More HP taken off the NSX when it was already slower than most cars in a straight line?
  8. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Looks like i have visitors lads. Count me out tonight
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll be there
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thanks for coming tonight guys. Went well for some and not so well for others but a close finish with the top 3 less than 3 secs apart!
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Was good race. Start was a little sucky, but it sucked for almost everyone. No tyres left trying to stay with bryan.
    2 hour is gonna be hard
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I had a look at the reply and noticed you were getting about the same top end as I was at the end of the straight

Also I noticed why @Nigel Burley slowed after I passed him.... it was the moment he ran out of fuel... on the last lap :(
    Always pays to overfill in a timed race
  13. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

i actually took on more than i needed but a faster 2nd stint taught me the lesson of race pace fuel mileage. short by a litre or 2! had great fun tonight
    Hatfield likes this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My little grizzle about being taken off has come to nothing, three abreast into the left hand turn 3 was never going to work. I was on the inside so thought it was my corner but I crept a little to the right as we braked and it caused us to funnel. I was just the stupid bunny that ended up being pushed in the right rear corner which turn me right into the sand bunker. My only complaint is that there was no way the three of us could make that corner so why push your nose in between two cars as they brake for a corner
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    VARDZ likes this.
  16. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

I did have a good run out of turn 1,2. Positioned in between yourself and cola. Was getting a bit squeezed as you kept creeping right. I braked earlier then yourself and cola to get out of the sandwich. Still creeping right under brakes caused us to touch and for you to dart right.
    Wasnt pushing my nose either. My whole car was there until i backed out of it.
    Thats my view of it anyways. Definitely wasnt intentional contact.
  17. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I'm really sorry @Nigel Burley but there wasn't anything I could do to prevent you from being hit from behind due to lag. I had noticed you were lagging a little bit several laps previously, so I made sure to be extra cautious as I followed you. Unfortunately, lag from your end must have spiked at the worst possible time.
  18. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Sorry @Hatfield didn't get back till late catching up with friends. :cool:
  19. nigegunz

nigegunz Professional

no prob @Bryan, its good to know what happened, i knew you wouldnt punt me. i was off in la la land thinking i was keeping you at bay as it was obviously starting to glitch. is this an indicator that its happening at my end? & if so, any thoughts anyone?

i had a great time racing with y'all tonight, finally got a decent lap in qualy & just to be dicing with you at that stage of the race for the lead was a huge thrill for me. In contention is the drug!
    Hatfield likes this.
  20. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    I had fun last night, qualified 7th from memory, rejoined 13th and 18 seconds behind leader after 1st corner incident after back rower started the chain reaction. got to within 3 seconds of bryan at the end, but im guessing most of that was the car compared to others. shame bout the fuel @Nigel Burley, i put 15 litres in if that helps, a few litres too many i think though.
    And it was a shame to see so many drop out/disconect in those 1st few laps