Division 1 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Lol that was lucky i was locking up why i started sliding :)
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
  3. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    With Cyber now lost to AC, who is taking on the roll of room captain?
    R0t0r is hosting, is he captaining as well or a longer established member (i.e. warrior??)
  4. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

i will do it if warrior doesn't
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'll put my hand up too.
    Zamps has been here the longest out of all of us, then warrior, then either myself or you @t_b_williams
  6. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Hey guys, sorry if im a pain in the ass with this haha, just wondering, I'm after 4 of you that would be up for doing a track preview for edits and what not? Ill be able to record the lap but commentary would be clearer if you can send me an MP3/Flv or whatever file, but if not I am able to record your voice with my PVR :) Anybody interested in helping out? Would be mega appreciated :) @N64TheStig007 for one?
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Some of the guys already do it for their teams in the teams championship. They could probably send you those laps just after the round is complete...
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  8. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I'd need to learn how to steal their actual replay data so I can record the footage with my PVR if they don't have one as i can't use off screen footage :thumbsdown: But if I could get their actual replays as well they would have no lag on their car which would be good
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Yep, I think a live commentary will be better than watching a replay.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  10. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Up to you how you record audio, if you wanna do it while driving, go for it!
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, PLEASE take 2 mins to read the following info so we can try to have a hassle free season.

your entry list is now confirmed, as seen in the OP

Meet and greet is this week with Rotor as the host. Check you division thread to confirm start time and other information.
    THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ !
    1. Make sure you have all the guys on your friend list from your division. Failure to do so can result in room instability, if you are not on everyone's list the room host and captain will have more scope to start the race without you.
    2. PLEASE be on time. Races are scheduled to start at APPROX 8:10 Sydney time, so try to be in the room by 8pm. If you cant make it, or a running a few minutes late let the room captains know and they will make a call on weather to wait or not. All REASONABLE efforts will be made to accommodate everyone

DRIVING STANDARDS
    This is the most important aspect of our league and community. To the new guys, rough, dirty driving WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and race penalties or sanctions WILL BE applied. A comprehensive list of rules and regs are listed here :
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

In short
    1. We want you to "race", we dont want you to divebomb to make a pass ! If a driver has the corner they are entitled to take their line. It is up to you to make a clean pass, and avoid contact. If you hit another driver where it knocks them off line or off track you must give the spot back. Failure to do so will result in a review and possible penalty. (drive through or exclusion from results)
    2. Track limits. All drivers must keep 2 wheels on AT LEAST the ripple strips. The ripple strips are the track limits and gaining an obvious advantage by going outside the track limits will result in penalty. (drive through or exclusion)

PROTEST PROCEDURE
    If you feel there has been an incident that needs reviewing please follow the procedure in the link below
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/

Accidents do happen, its part of racing, however thats not a green light to race rough, or take advantage of pushing the limits. Watch your replay, PM the room captain and a mod for us to look at it. DO NOT BLOW UP ON THE FORUM OR PENALTIES WILL APPLY.

FINALLY
    We have these rules and regs so we can try to provide the best racing environment for all our drivers. We are not the fun police, but ROOZ takes great pride in what we have built, our sponsors and our record. We want to maintain it, and hopefully see it grow further. I hope all our drivers can respect that, and respect our fellow racers.

Cheers stu, on behalf of the mod team.
  12. Benjamin J Smith

Stu I will be a room Capitan/ back up host if you want
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    cheers mate..will update OP
  14. Benjamin J Smith

@warrior2167 you did this a while ago with a lap from a time trial which we were able to just download and upload to our replay data, can you give us a quick rundown on how you did it and we could do this for beau
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  15. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

17. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    I couldn't get it working on the tablet, then I couldn't log back in for the rest of the night.

Export

Import

You don't have to use email and instead just upload to one of those sites
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  18. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Okey doke, awesome warrior!! Appreciate the help :)
  19. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Hey guys, I've just been told that I have family visiting and we are going out tonight. So I'll probably miss most of the meet n greet. Will jump on when I get home and see if anything is still happening.
  20. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    No worries mate, jump on when you get home. Its a good time to make sure your hole div is on your friends list ;)