Division 2 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i can give you a hand too with FL and race results if you like Miki. Just let me know

Also, confirming car 17, Color is bright pearlescent yellow, black wheels. Looks the goods. :cool:
  2. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Bumblebee rang to see if his new ride is ready. lol :lol:
    With the fastest laps and stuff, I should be ok, it just might be as late as the next day cause I wake early on day shifts. I forgot you were back in Div 2. (Was wondering how you'd accomplish our results being in another division. Silly me).
  3. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

8:30pm est for qual and race 8:40 sounds ok.

Sorry havent been around much latley, I havent even bought the car yet so dont know my colour. What tyres we race?

Btw if you havent added me yet PSN is tekNiqueAU I will try to get on tonight or tomorrow to accept any requests.
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Oy don't put your dibs on that just yet, I am in Div 2 :p

Start times are fine for me, yay for no DLS!
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Stu, you had bloody good pace last night from what I could gather, I'm really gonna need to get my act together if I wanna compete with the div 1 guys, one race there I got squeezed wide onto the grass into turn 2 by Dougz and we all know what hitting the grass means (last place) haha! No harm done though Dougz, I don't think you realised how tight it was for me, your lucky it wasn't an actual race though, I'd have to kill you :p

Seriously though, the biggest thing for me will be avoiding spins and :):):):), being a hotlapper at heart I will always try to push the car slightly beyond it's limits, which, a lot of the time, is my undoing, I just need to teach myself to ease up when I'm in a good position and just bring it home, like that race we had on Monza last night, I was leading on the last lap yet I was still going for times, even on a 5 lap old set of tires, stupid, as a result the car got squeemish under throttle on the transition from right to left through Parabolica and into the fence she went, was funny as hell when Enforcer smashed into me on the straight though (I think it was Enforcer), sorry man, haha!
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Will you guys be lapping again tonight? I need to get some practice in and up the HP of my Vette. I won't be around much on the weekend, so will have to get some laps in beforehand.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I plan on going on again tonight, but have to pack as well as leaving to Sydney tomorrow for a few days. Prob about 9ish. If anyone on before will join your room.

Snake, your right about the tires. I think if you hotlap you will kill them real quick. I reckon tire conservation will have a huge effect on the results. am reasonable happy with my pace, might find a bit more though.....I hope !!
  8. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I just did some laps then and my best time was 1:21.1, but my HP was still only at 695, so hopefully I can get a bit quicker.
  9. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I better do some tonight, I havent done many lap in the Vette on Lugana yet. 121.1 is pretty good at 695 Hp, may have to put some metal shavings in ya oil Chev. Hopefully no bloody top rankers playing tennis tonight, the wife been hogging the TV to watch Aussie open
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah true Bonus, I like my tennis, but you can only take so much.
  11. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I jumped on last night with Cob for a few mins and was still 1 sec off his times. Found his lounge seemed real slippery for some reason. I'm thinking i'm gonna have another Tamora season, being a grid spot filler. Jumped into arcade mode and re visited the Evo on sp/meds at Suzuka to gauge any self improvement from my time set when I qualified a year ago (ish) and took 1 second off my submitted time. Not sure what to read into that.
  12. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    LOL!!
  13. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

I'm serious, in the past if I join a lounge that has the 'No TC' box checked it will give less grip. I have my cars set to the TC off so it's not necessary to hit the box in my own lounge. Weird
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

If backup hosts haven't let you know yet, I can do it. I have fast cable so should be able to handle it. I would like to test it out prior though to ensure I could :)

I just tested that and it seems to be the case. I made a room with TCS disabled and the car slipped around liek it was on water, when made it with TCS allowed it changed for the better. I always run TCS off anyway so never thought of it from the perspective you suggested.
  15. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    I'm not doubting what you're saying, just sounded gross lol
  16. Venosuala

Venosuala New Recruit

Thank you chaps re later start time. Now I can look forward to the season! Should be a cracker! Will get practicing. Especially given the way Stu bathed me in the vette a couple of nights ago. Will paint up my car tonight.

Orange number 7 for me. Lock it in.
  17. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Really? Sorry man. I don't even remember doing it. What corner was it on? I may not have even been really paying attention and didnt even see you haha.
  18. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    My car colour is chili red
    EDIT: with matching wheels. Lookout!
  19. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah don't stress dude, it's all good, it was on the first lap of one of the races so was pretty chaotic at the time.
  20. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

wow holly crap i cant get near that......
    21.1??? how the hell did u do that
    did u jump the corckscrew?
    r u running racing softs.
    crap im slow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.