Division 3 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Haha.. I was going to go around you due to the massive speed difference, but your placement was about 1 car width off the apex so going wide wasn't going to happen. To make sure not to touch, I cut the corner (keeping 2 wheels inside the white line though!). Thanks for the race, it was great fun the back and forth.

I kept taking on the same amount of fuel each pit, which meant I was a bit slower on pace (it was amazing the difference fuel load made at apricot hill wasn't it?!?) but didn't have the occasional really long pit stop.
  3. TF22Raptor

TF22Raptor New Recruit

Whooooooops yeah um typo all fixed now, sorry Doogle!
    DoogleDave and Ad2mny like this.
  4. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Could only do 5 laps of practice at RBR before I almost fell asleep from boredom at driving this car on this track... :sleep:
  5. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Spinning out at turn 2 kept me awake... lol
  6. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    This race will be pretty decisive for battle in the front and mid pack. I'm screwed missing this race and the next one being on the burgering, probably my worst track ever.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Don't worry. It should be more interesting in the pack, judging by our pace this season I should be around you somewhere
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, TRACK LIMITS FOR REDBULL RING.....

As per the league rules the ripple strip is considered the edge of the track, running wide to gain an advantage could result in a penalty. If you CONSTANTLY run wide at turn 1 and the second to last corner, you will be penalized in the form of a drive through. I will be asking all drivers to respect the track limits and the rules of the league. A mistake or two can be expected, however consistent abuse would be seen as cheating ! If you pass a car after running outside the track limits you will be expected to give the place back, and fall in behind before the start of the next lap.

QUALIFYING: there is no way to police this, so it will be an honesty system to be used. With fullish grids i don't expect many gaps for drivers to try to take advantage, and TBH, would hope that people wouldn't feel the need to drive outside the rules.

I will also ask the captains to view the fastest laps to confirm track limits have been respected.

Please remind all drivers before the race in case they havent read this post. ;)

Cheers Stu
    groover33 and Stumbles like this.
  9. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Well said stu
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Gold luck tonight guys!
  11. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Yeah good luck all
  12. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    You hosting again Luke? It seemed like a good room again last week
  13. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Opening room. Serg where are you?
  15. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I have one open Luke
  16. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Not racing tonight mate, just landed in Brisbane. Good luck guys.
  17. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    as i expected tonight, last place finish. with the slowest "fast lap" actually my PB around here. hate this track, reminds me of motegi... onto nurburg o_O
  18. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So annoyed with myself. Couldn't get a fast clean lap in quali so started last. Knew I had pace. Pitted lap 3 so to not get stuck trying to pass people. It worked when I came out and overtook raptor only to spin last corner. Then repeated the effort later in the race. had a fastest of 1:42.4 from memory.
    Why can't I be consistent and quick? usually I am one or the other
  19. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Sorry for the hit on you going in to the pits Hatfield. I didn't think anyone would be going in that early.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    1. I'll be away for 2 weeks, room captians please post results and times in the threads or PM me, I'll get lap table and champ tables back up to date when I get back.