Division 4 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Bluemoon not sure if I can make 8pm..also may have to skip qualifying depending on children
  2. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I had a bit of trouble with this room, hopped on with Saved and div 6 rooms and had no problem with lag...
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Pretty sure you've gone compatibility issues with someone in the division AO.

You were all over the shop at Laguna and knocked me out a few times.
    When I say all over the shop, you were teleporting and doing doughies like an X-Men character.
  4. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    This might help AO?

[​IMG]
    AOCleaner74 and SuiCid3 like this.
  5. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Last night, the first race at Nurburgring was promising.
    Didn't expect to run at the front at all, having only turned a few corners at Bathurst in this car.
    It all went down hill after that though...
    So going off my later form, and predicting that the only practise I'll get is the time before race starts, I'll probably be running at the back again :)
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You looked very impressive at the ring, you passed me early and then I had tanktex all over my butt, by the time I shook free of him you were out of site, very impressive. Tank and disto look like being the pace setters.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I think I only passed you coz of the fantastic start I had :p
    Ran a bit too hot into the first corner but managed to keep it nose forward and ran away a little.
    You both started closing in a little just before my pitstop... but Tank definitely looks like a main contender this season.
    He was running towards the front for all the races we had.
  8. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Ad2 is reporting lap times that mean I have to find a second somewhere to keep up with him, Disturboed was also going well when he wasn't firing off into the weeds. I have to try and keep error free this season, I don't want to be climbing back through the field again like last season.
    At Nurb last night I blew it all away anyway by spinning again.
  9. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    So what times fellas? I am down in the 8's now, still a fair bit left if I could only get consistent....
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    hi nines so far, lot of work to do, I can see where I'm losing it but haven't got the solution yet.
  11. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    I think the fastest lap times can all go out the window come race day unless you have clean air at the front its going to come down to making your way threw the pack safely.
    From what ive seen thats going to be the greatest challenge of all.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  12. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    couldn't join the room last night, but i've been having a bit of a practice hitting high 9's on softs and can do 11's all day long on med's
  13. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Make sureyour friends with X-3vi1m00n he ran a fixed room last night
  14. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Hey guys,be on for practice tomoz and sat,sun. Been a bit tied up with my mrs in hospital,but all good now,see ya's sunday.
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  15. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Let's try to stick with the scheduled times for now, unless we want to move them later. So please be online by 8:10pm.
    I will try another network setup to make things better for AO and sparkle.
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  16. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
  17. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    If somebody can save the replay and get it to me that would be awesome. Also we are trailing a new feature with the news. If the podium can send me their post race wrap via pm so I can post it in the news before everyone sees it to try get some more interest in the news that would be great. Just like what you would post here.

Cheers and have a good race Sunday night. Go GRT!!
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK guys,

Wishing everyone luck for season 4 !

You guys are all well sorted in the ways of ROOZ, but can i suggest trying to get into the room early to sort any round 1 PD issues. I have asked the room host to open a public lobby for the first round so everyone can get in....

Also be prepared for the inevitable round 1 gremlins that may see a race start a little later than normal. Please be patient and roll with it for the first round.

For round 1, the only track issue is turn 4, drivers running wide there consistently will be penalized. Please be careful turn 1 lap 1, is the potential for carnage if drivers dont allow for those around them.

Remember qual and first stint on the SPORTS SOFT, 1 stint must be run on the SPORT MEDIUM. (we may have to look at putting in a minimum number of laps on the med depending on what happens in round 1)

ALSO, be aware of the issue of entering the pits and selecting the tires, if you are on the throttle crossing the control line, you will select from the menu screen without being able to change tires or fuel. ;)

For our new drivers, please be aware of the following
    1. We try to pride our community on CLEAN racing.
    2. If you have an issue with another driver, save your replay, watch from your car and theirs, then if there is still an issue let the room captain or a mod know. Dont blow up in the race room or on the forum. Its not a good look ;)
    3. If you make contact with another car where you gain an advantage, please redress by letting them back past. If you dont you could cop a drive through penalty post race. (5 were given last season ;)) Best example is if you drill someone in the rear and it pushes them off the race line or off track, you will need to let them back past.
    4. 2 wheels need to stay on at least the ripple strip. Drivers using the run off areas (over the ripple strips) to gain an advantage, will be penalized post race. (happened once last season).

Good luck all, keep it clean !

Best of luck, hope its another successful season free of protests and any issues.

Mod team
  19. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Might be running a bit tight on time.
  20. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Keep them updated, we can wait. Good luck to all
    Jim_aka_The_Man likes this.