Division 5 season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. rhyse

rhyse New Recruit

PSN ID
    foreversidewayz
    Hi guys Im sorry but I had to forfit as I was racing horrible and my controller was set to sensitive for drifting which I did not realise until lap 11 and I could not handle it anymore it was too frustrating. Again I'm really sorry for doing it but I just couldn't drive properly. I'll probably go to my brothers and use his spare wheel set up next week if I'm allowed to continue racing :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All good Rhyse see ya next week
  3. rhyse

rhyse New Recruit

PSN ID
    foreversidewayz
    Appreciate it man :)
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Footlong_warrior, stucar17 and emmo46 like this.
  5. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Great night's racing guys! Love it when there is clean, close racing, and there was plenty of that! Hope I didn't put anyone out that I didn't know about. Looking forward to next week!
    SuiCid3, Peter Wise, stucar17 and 3 others like this.
  6. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    that was a really good race..good job stiff
    stucar17 and flashfirst like this.
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Good racing fellas. Got bloody dsc with 3 laps to go. Congrats to the new guys taking the podium. Its going to be a good season I think as tge racing was nice and close and clean. A few bumps here and there (sorry vardz) but otherwise pretty good
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great job guys, particularly the newbies......took the top 5 spots, great effort

hope this first race is the start of many seasons :thumbsup:
  9. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    u2 m8 nice finish bro e1 was qik like Pete said its goin to be a tight season .... good job m8:thumbsup:
    flashfirst and Footlong_warrior like this.
  10. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    top job m8 wat a dark horse :thumbsup:
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    great nite racin fellas vards & flash change me strategy by turn 1! very hard chasing down flash not knowin he was still on softs (sweat mate):cautious: felt a little 4 him on his pit stuff up but some how he still held on2 2nd (well done m8:thumbsup:) & crim nice consistent drive look tight 4 those middle spots.good run 4 me team m8 footlong well done bro:thumbsup:BHR BHR BHR:thumbsup:.. so id like 2thank BHR, me engineer Knackersthebudgie(done a winncup didnt listen to him) tanktex (div4) and of course the silly old man who taught me how to drive HOMEBREW:thumbsup::thumbsup: so good luck rd2 boys and.......GO BHR:thumbsup: BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR :whistling:
  13. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    na you wanna say NLR NLR NLR NLR he he na it was a great way to start the season off beautifully nice close racing and clean too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Stiffsht @flashfirst @Crimj1985 Hey guys. As a community we have reporters in each division...I have done D5 for the past 2 seasons and was going to take a break this season as work picks up through to Christmas and I just don't have time....So if you could describe your race in 10 lines or more if you like to fill the report that would be great... I will show what I mean in the links below. There's 3 driver reports at the top of the page Exactly what we are looking for.
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/division-5-season-3.1125/page-9
    Ad2mny likes this.
  15. flashfirst

flashfirst Rookie

PSN ID
    flashfirst
    ill look into it:whistling:
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  17. CDT

CDT New Recruit

PSN ID
    dr_twist
    totally forgot about the season starting yesterday :(
    good to see a good turnout and cant wait for my 1st race next weekend with the new div..
  18. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I didn't get to save the replay so I will try my race report from memory.
    Qualiy didn't go as I had hoped and ended up starting in 7th. Through all the craziness in the rush to turn 1 I managed to stay out of trouble and stay in 7th. Managed to get up to 4th I think at one stage after a few people span or went making sandcastles. I think there was a pack of 5 or 6 cars early on that I was mixed up with a that was good racing, A bit of paint swapping and rear end damage but nothing that spun anyone off although I gave vardz a bit of a nudge at turn 3 (didn't mean to) and he managed to hold.
    Besides my internet deciding to stop working :((Telstra not PD for a change) with only a few laps to go I really enjoyed the race and battles that I had with everyone.
    Well done to Stiff, Flash and Crimj on taking the podium and also to chrystal and footlong for rounding out the top 5, With all the practice you guys did you deserve it.
    This is going to be an awesome Season and cant wait for Round 2 at Laguna :). Now i just need time to practice
  19. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    it was a beautiful sunny afternoon track side the fans come out to see the race in the thousands....... qualify was tight n tough here is the grid (what i could see on my replay) Vardz31, Stiffsht, Flashfirst, homebrew, Kart-no-1, Crimj1985, Copperj32, CastrosfriendChe, Footlong_Warrior, Chrystalmit (this is what i could see).......it was a great start to the race Flashfirst trying take Vardz31 on the outside of turn 1..... there was a little rubbing and bumping like expected ..... Homebrew went wide into turn 3 and lost 2 sport for his troubles.... on the exit of turn 4 Flashfirst was hot on Vardz31 tail and found a way past..... coming into dunlop hair pin and Flashfirst still has the lead 2 drivers locked it up coming into the corner CastrosfriendChe & Homebrew driving into the sand pit and ending up at the back of the pack..... the start of lap 2 Vardz31 spinsout in turn 1 and goes from 2nd to 4th and Stiffsht moves into 2nd place behind Flashfirst........ Flashfirst getting about a half second lead....... Homebrew looking for a way past me Footlong_Warrior to take 7th spot...... the rest of that lap was pretty much the same..... Crimj1985 locks it up coming into turn 1 of the 3rd lap Chrystalmit and me Footlong_Warrior take full advantage of Crimj1985 mistake........ turn 3 me Footlong_Warrior breaks late and goes wide and Homebew is there to swoop on the opportunity....... Flashfirst and Stiffsht break away from the rest of the pack and this goes on for most of the race the pits played an important part for all the drivers to put a stamp on the race and the race results showed exactly that
  20. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    ...I feel I was there and "one of the thousands" of fans - nice :)
    Footlong_warrior likes this.