Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    I grabbed pole again with a 1:36.754 just betting out cptnpeach but with a bad start and peach having the inside line he got passed in to turn one and it was down hill from there I had a awesome battle with the formal guy for most of the race with a lot of passing from both of us he really made me work for that 3rd spot can't wait for next weeks final race and good work cptnpeach and crimj for taking the top spots
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    As it is easter this coming weekend there will be NO league race. This sunday WILL BE A BYE. The last race will occur the following sunday 12th april. Extra weeks practice for all
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  3. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    good to see a stable room with 10 competitors to do a full distance, well done for the win to cptnpeach. shame i had the room set to public and had to do some house cleaning during qualifing, -i still get caught with the default room settings -sorry. had a good battle for many laps trying to stay with freddy, unfortunately i had severe understeer at one spot and took him out on about lap 8 or 9, -made me feel like an idiot, -sorry m8. couldn't believe my luck on last turn of last lap to see both freddy and kev make an error allowing me to run away to the line.
    qualifying
    v8
    peach
    tfg
    crim
    major
    kev
    killer
    cyber
    freddy
    brew
    race finnish
    peach
    crim
    v8
    tfg
    killer
    major
    cyber
    brew
    kev
    freddy
    we already have fastest laps from a previous post but not the finnish results. ...looking forward to a rest for this week and the grand valley enduro where i am sure to have lots of trouble with concentration and a few trips to the wall or sand pit or both.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Just did the numbers and @Killercarlcox69 has sealed the championship, congratulations.:thumbsup:
  6. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    webnomad, Kart-No-1 and Peter Wise like this.
  7. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  8. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Congratulations @Killercarlcox69 solid job all season mate, Division 5 for you next season mate
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    On some of his time he will be competitive in D5 too...
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  10. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Well done mate, did it with style.
  11. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Well done killer.
  12. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Nicely done killer, we better make sure you do well in div 5 ;) Means that it was a div 5 driver that beat us silly!!!
  13. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    well done killer,its been a really good race this season and all the other season's we have raced in,its been good racing with you and hope to race with you again in Div 5 :thumbsup:
  14. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Thanks guys
    It was a great pleasure racing with you guys this season i enjoyed 99% of it (1% of it being my bad behaviour )
    A big thanks to Stiff ,Homebrew ,Footlong ,etc for teaching me to drive drunk lol .
    BUT it is not over yet !:mad:
    Crimj1985 and Footlong_warrior like this.
  15. Watto64

Watto64 Rookie

Well done Killer, great season.
  16. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    Make sure you get 1st or 2nd in the final race and you be joining killer in div 5 next season @Crimj1985
  17. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    TRACK LIMITS FOR FINAL ROUND.....

ROOZ track limits are defined by the ripple strips and WHITE lines around the circuits.... For the final round at Grand Valley there are 3 places where track limits have been questioned....
    1. PIT STRAIGHT : There is a white line that runs along the pit wall. This line WILL BE ENFORCED if you go outside the line to make a pass. (Between the line and the pit wall). Given the different strategies in play, and the number of pit stops to be undertaken, passing to the right of the line is a disaster waiting to happen for anyone leaving the pits, so therefore passing on the outside will result in a penalty of 10 seconds if not redressed....
    2. EXIT OF SECOND BRIDGE : On the exit of the 2nd bridge there is a car width between the white line and the armco barrier on the left. Drivers ARE PERMITTED to run wide here as there is no real gain to be picked up.
    3. THE FINAL CHICANE : Drivers ARE NOT permitted to use the concrete verge where the whole car is outside the ripple strips as there is some advantage to be gained there. Using this runoff here to gain advantage will result in a MINIMUM 10 second penalty.

Cheers stu
    CPTNPEACH and Peter Wise like this.
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry guys. would like to say I have had an emergency and cannot race tonight but the truth is I have not missed driving the Mazda one bit, have not had any practice and could not be bothered driving this horrible car ever again. Will be there next season though.

Cheers