Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    So does Jeno.......
  2. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

Yea, when I passed peter on my soft tires, I realized I didn't have enough fuel to finish the race. I got so pissed off with myself because I remember thinking that I shouldn't fill my car up with fuel cause it would take too long. Stupid me. And to top it off I spun on the 2 to last lap because I touched the grass. The car wouldn't stop spinning and I got more and more angry every time I did a complete spin. Ended up coming 4th, which to be honest, isn't so bad considering that was my very first time doing any racing like this.
    Ad2mny and Peter Wise like this.
  3. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Guys Please make sure you have done the update before the race tonight
  4. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    hope to have the room up by about 7.50pm guys, see ya soon.
  5. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Great Racing Chaps! Might as well put up a race report of my drive around Japan! Heard some folks were doing some laps around Tokyo CBD so I decided id join in. 6 other guys were quicker than me (damn rotaries) but hey this is Tokyo after all. Had a great start on the 1st lap of the 31. Takes a long time to look for Starbucks in Japan. Was 4th for a while and ready to order an Iced Mocha or something but then I dropped one spot back, No biggie. Pitted lap 14 for Hards and the gas pump attendant was just sure that I only needed 40 liters! Now she was pretty and she was Japanese so I listened. 11 laps later I was back at that servo telling her she stuffed up and now I wasn't going to get star bucks. Deciding my age was a nice number, 12 liters were put in.....I dont have to continue.......Basically I went around Tokyo CBD for 31 laps looking for Starbucks and I got there 12th. There was no milk left. None the less, I've heard Belgian chocolate is good so roll on Spa >:)
    Ad2mny, webnomad, Peter Wise and 6 others like this.
  6. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I don't know what the hell I just read, but I like it!
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  7. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    First thing I've ever done that you've approved of!!
  8. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    BAHA!!!!! One of the better Race Reviews i've read!!!! Brilliant!
    Viperzed likes this.
  9. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    Well, another disappointing round for me -qualified last -waaaaaah:cry: but managed to only crash twice so i ended up 7th.
    qualifier. 1st v8, 2nd copper, 3rd crimj, 4th major, 5th web, 6th kart, 7th viper, 8th killer, 9th kev, 10th TFG, 11th chrys, 12th cyber, 13th brew.
    race. 1st killer, 53.01.667, fl 1.37.462 2nd crimj, 53.03.935, fl 1.36.348 3rd copper, 53.04.046, fl 1.37.761 4th TFG, 53.15.744 fl 1.38.208, 5th web, 53.31.778 fl 1.39.002 6th chrys fl 1.38.052 (no more finish times- sorry) 7th 'brew fl 1.38.190 8th v8, fl 1.36.675 9th cyber, fl 1.39.030 10th major, 1.37.671 11th kart, fl 1.39.186 12th viper, fl 1.38.895 13th kev, fl 1.40.630 from what i saw everyone was happy with racing. see ya all next week.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Here are the finish times and fastest laps for everyone @Hatfield @emmo46. v8power got pole with a 1:38.350
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    Hey copper, u do such a good job of putting up the screen shots i'll let u do it for the rest of the season !! .. will save me about an hour in writing down times and one finger typing to this page. ...thanks m8 :thumbsup:
    Killercarlcox69 and JonoStan96 like this.
  12. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Happy to @mmm_homebrew
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Pretty happy to get 2 podiums in 2 races now I just have to find a way to keep killercarl behind me...i need a button that releases road spikes lol.

I qualified where I wanted and got a reasonable start which put me into P3 after turn 1. I tried to keep pace with v8 and crimj but they were putting the hammer down so I just tried to hold of viperzed and webnomad in the first few laps and once they started battling for position I was able to build a gap.

Pitted on lap 14 for a set of fresh hard tyres and a full tank of fuel and rejoined in about 8th place. Made up positions as people pitted and found myself in 1st as crimj was doing a 2 stopper.

With only a few laps to go I could see kiilercarl was now in 2nd a closing fast and thats when I lost concentration and hit the wall coming out of the double apex and spun letting killer through. Managed to get the mazda facing the right way and get going before crimj caught up to me.

Made a couple more silly errors on the last lap and crimj got the better run out of the last turn and beat me to the line by .111 :(

Well done killer on the win and crimj for 2nd.
    Well done to everyone on getting through turn 1 without any incidents at the start.

Looking forward to Spa
    Ad2mny and Crimj1985 like this.
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    @emmo46. v8power had pole not crimj. I did update the post above but you may not have seen it. Not that it matters to much I suppose as there is no points for pole
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll adjust the chart and repost it, thanx for clearing that up.:)
    Peter Wise likes this.
  16. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Well that was the best race I have had right up to the point my steering wheel stopped working around lap 22. So from now on I'm back on the good old trusty controler until I buy a new wheel
  17. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Anyone willing to share what times they are doing around Spa. I got a 15.3 on softs and a 20.6 on hards but have only done a half dozen laps on each compound so far
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I think that will be quick
  19. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    You had better go and join the Div 4 guys.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  20. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Nah.. PRT need all the points we can get lol
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015