PCARS Season 2 - Div 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Will try and have the room up by about 8pm AEDT, if i can i will open it earlier than that. Planning to start quali between 8:20 and 8:30, and then get stuck right into the race after that
  2. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    I will be able to race after all. Got the perfect rain conditions up here in QLD as well to go with the wet race tonight
  3. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Power outage, go on without me...

Would also like to say though... How about we go with the start timings per the first post? We would have had over half the race completed if we had started at the scheduled time.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    PurpleDog and webnomad like this.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    So yes i spat it and parked my car on inside of turn 1. Too many spins and was over a minute behind second last. Obviously having literally zero track time and no tune didnt help.
  6. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  7. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Pole: Fezza
    FL: Rocket
    Win: Fezza
    2 DSCs during quali: Rumble and Freddy

Quali:
    [​IMG]

Race:
    [​IMG]
    PurpleDog likes this.
  8. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Congrats to rocket and Fezza ... They just drove away into the Dubai mist tonight ... It was a tiring race ... All that rain and throttle control to stay on this track ... Tricky ... Had a few moments that cost me some time ... Esp during the close racing for 3rd with Colin ... Glad this is over
    PurpleDog and fezza like this.
  9. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    Sorry i had to bail. Had to pick up the son from the pictures. Had a few good battles through the course tho. Good fun.
  10. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    yes i'm exhausted :p managed to keep rocket behind me with a consistent gap. my front lefts were gone by lap 20, so not sure how the other div drivers managed with ~70% left after 30 laps during practice last week. I did have a backup pitstop strategy but decided against it since rocket wasn't catching up to me fast enough.

it sure feels good to not have any spins or penalties though :thumbsup: so happy with that.
    PurpleDog likes this.
  11. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    didn't have rear tyre wear or temp issues during the race, my FL was the issue, down to 0 by lap 20, rears were still 90% left.
  12. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Sounds like your car was not balanced well mate.
  13. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    sounds like he caught ben disease
    beakeroo likes this.
  14. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I used fastboy's tune with some minor tweaks for a wet track. The wear rate was the same as the previous dry rounds.
  15. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Poor race from me tonight. Quali was fairly average, managed to get myself 6th. Then come start of the race, put the car in gear but forgot to hold the handbrake and jumped forward earning myself a jumpstart and a tour of the pit lane for my efforts. Anyway, by t1 I was up into p4, then p3 by the tight chicane, only for all my efforts to be put to waste as I dropped to last by the end of lap 1. By the end of the race managed to claw my way back up to 5th. Was nice of everyone to spin in front of meas I came by though, was less effort for me.

@fezza promise tyre wear was real tonight, not x2

@Rumbleshorts sorry for the late start tonight mate, I was a little delayed in being able to get the room open and it slowed us down a little tonight. Will try and get it up earlier next week so we can start on time
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Freddie first at just over 3mins left in quali, we weren't able to get him another invite before the 3 minute mark. Rumble shorts DSC with about 1 min left in quali. Again nothing we could do to get him back in the room
  18. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  19. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Sorry for my absence, I haven't been on PSN in over 2 weeks, and quite frankly just making the most of the last of the good weather here in Tassie before 6 months of :poop: weather, so I will be cramming in camping, swimming, skiing, dirt bike riding, and concerts into the next several weeks. So fair chance I won't complete the season as all weekends are booked out with trips, and events until mid April. I will be around on the forums, but not on PSN much, real life, and time with my kids takes priority.
  20. PurpleDog

PurpleDog Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    PurpleDog
    I met with you in July last year. Not surprised you are making the most of the weather before it gets like that again. see you on track next season. Enjoy it while you can.
    Clevohead likes this.