PCARS Season 2 - Div 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah cheers man, a lot of the "summer" sports suffer down here as people's social calendars explode over the summer months, then it is back to hibernation for 6 months :thumbsup:
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, looking for 4 more drivers to fill the grid on thursday nights in my team mates series......

BMW E30 Touring car.....non tune, arrive and drive......good fun over 4 weeks.....start this week.....individual and team championship.....will team the slower drivers up with one of the aliens.
    http://www.raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/thursday-night-team-mate-series-ps4.2130/

Get in quick......4 spots left and will be doing up the teams tonight......

Cheers stu
  3. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Been a bit snowed under with uni work this weekend, but will try and have the room up by 8PM AEDT tonight at latest. Planning on starting quali at 8:20PM on the dot so that we dont run too late tonight
  4. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Room Open, will keep sending out invites until last few mins of quali
  5. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
  6. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Firstly, Webnomad, turn your mic off as per the room rules...That :):):):) is really off putting when all you hear every 4 seconds is clunks and clicks coming from you.

Sorry for retiring, but after climbing the bank 3 times I just couldn't go another lap. And no, I didn't shunt you off in the first lap (can't remember who it was, red car?). I just happened to go through and you tapped me as you came back on to the track...
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  7. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Not happy. Disconnected lap 16. I think I was in fourth at the time. Once again chaos on the first corner, found myself after that little debacle last, so fought my way back only to be DSC.
  8. Dev1lman_87

Dev1lman_87 Rookie

PSN ID
    Dev1lman_87 Swampy_Marsh
  9. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Pole: Rocket
    FL: webnomad
    Win: Rocket

Quali:
    [​IMG]

Race:
    [​IMG]
  10. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Pitted for tyres in 3rd at the time. Came out in 6th with no new rubber. Pissed off! Other than that sorry for rammin your ass rocket. Your bad start and my good start didnt mix so i apologise. And nath. Nice driving to catch me in the dying laps. I tried so hard to keep you at bay without spinning but couldnt do it. Good racing gents.
    Rod likes this.
  11. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    hi - comment noted in the mic - I don't recall my rant that you seem to be replying to here ... And if I tapped you it was most likely as a result of me being tapped - cu on track next week
    beakeroo likes this.
  12. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    hi Fezza ... I will try to hold on to that FL from above if I can please :)
  13. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Haha sorry mate, it was so fast I didn't see it :thumbsup:
    webnomad likes this.
  14. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Shocking race for me, I'm very frustrated after that race. Qualified in 4th, was sitting 3rd until right at the last few seconds, and I got knocked down to 4th. Start of the race was chaos, pure and simple. I'm not sure what happened at all, but from my perspective, the car on pole seemed to flip up into the air, and be collected by the man in 3rd. For me, I had wheel issues (that I didn't discover till lap 7), and my car decided to go from natural to 2nd off the start forcing me to have a very slow start in which I was collected from behind and put into a wall on the outside. Along with the car behind me. Anyway, that dropped me to last but by lap 3, I was back up into 5th. Much appreciated guys when you all fall off the road in front of me, makes life easier for me. At this point I was cruising along and set my fastest lap on lap 6. By lap 7, I realised I was having wheel issues. My paddle shifter was shifting up 2 gears, or not shifting up at all. Made life very difficult and very frustrating for me. At this stage I was battling with @fezza And it was when I was putting the power down at the same time if not earlier than him, but was still struggling to get a move on out of the corner. I spent far to long in that race battling with my wheel trying to solve these issues. To the time of writing this, I'm still not sure what went wrong, whether it was a PCARS glitch, a ps4 issue or a wheel hardware issue. Will have to see if I can sort things out during the week. Last thing to mention is that I was very disappointed about what happened on lap 17. Coming through t1, a lapped car behind me punted me off into the wall at t1, causing me to come to a complete standstill. Was very disappointed to see that I lost upwards of 20seconds because I was punted off due to someone's carelessness. I won't be making a protest because a penalty to the lapped car will realistically do nothing when they were so far down the order anyway.

Please guys, in the week before our next race, can we all just have a think about the way we drive and how it might affect others. T1 was a nightmare and complete chaos, everyone was punted off without a care in the world as we all tried to fight for the same bit of road. Please guys have a think about when the right time to make a move is, and when to back out and wait your time.
  15. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    The car in 3rd was me that hit rocket on the start. I hit it off the light really well and he had a terrible start and didnt move at all. Didnt have time to move anywhere at all.
  16. Rod

Rod Rookie

As it was my blue on pole im sorry Nathan.. I bogged the start and got rammed so I moved over to the wall allowing room. Then I accelerated as per norm.. Im sorry if this affected you.
    Nathancarhead and Zachery like this.
  17. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Wasn't you that killed me at the start, i was hit from behind and the side off the start by someone trying to go 3 or 4 wide. Must say, was rather entertaining to watch the car in front to flip
    Rod likes this.
  18. Rod

Rod Rookie

Hey have you got the replay, I'd love to see it.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Haha yeah id like to see that too actually.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  20. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    I did save the replay, haven't had a chance to look at it yet though. From what I gather though, if a car DSC from the race, everyone else's pov on the replay can become corrupted?