PCARS Season 2 - Div 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    who got pole? any dscs?
  2. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    Pole: Webnomad
    FL: Webnoman
    Race Win: Me
    No DSC's AFAIK

had a good race apart from the first turn antics :p. saw webnomad and rocket were having a battle ahead so decided to take it easy a bit but got bumped or side swiped off the track so went from 3rd to 5th or so. had some close battles during the race, sorry to freddy for getting tangled up as we both took the long left hander side by side. instantly got off the accelerator to let you catch up but saw you pointing the other way in my rear view, so continued. the track is pretty narrow compared to the other's we've raced on.

anyway, a race strategy change in the last minute of quali got me the win, so happy with that :)
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  3. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    I had a good race ... had the speed and enjoyed the track ... but I planned for a 1 stop based on tire wear from the beginning and that cost me time and placing after dropping to 5th post the pit stop... and was not able to recover vs Fezza and Rocket - so well done guys and congrats :) ...
  4. Rod

Rod Rookie

Sorry to hear your bad run Nathan. Hope it's better next run.
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Who can win division 4?
    @fezza
    @Rod

& how?
    Fezza can either win or be one place behind rod
    If rod wins, (with one bonus point) he needs fezza to finish no higher than third
    fezza and Rod like this.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    if rod comes first with Pole & Fastest, with Fez in second, we will have a tie yeah?
    Rod likes this.
  8. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    but fez wins on countback
    3 wins each
    2 2nd's each
    fez has a 3rd and rod doesn't
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    ahh so thats how it works, all good mate.
  10. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hi guys,
    i discussed with @Hatfield ladt night, and he suggested i ask you guys this question. Bearing in mind i didn't race the first 2 races of pcars because my PS4 was being repaired, but i did race on GT6 instead, would you guys have a problem with me getting points for PCARS (only a last place finish) because whilst i didnt race with you guys on PCARS, i did still race the first 2 rounds on GT6.

Totally up to you guys if you'll allow it, so what do you think?
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    all good mate, doesnt bother me at all, but i cannot speak for the other guys.

its not like you just werent there, you actually couldnt be there due to your ps4 being broken but still turned up on the night to race on what you had.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  13. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    opens up a massive can of worm IMO. While i am sure the other prob dont really care, it wasnt their fault that another driver couldnt race (for whatever reason) and therefore they shouldnt lose positions in the champ because of it.

I think where drivers dont race, then they get 0 for that round. Is much cleaner that way and stops me having to sort potential issues downb the track
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @Nathancarhead if you prefer I will just leave it at 0 but remove the 'red' DNS colouring
  15. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Not a problem Stu.
    that would be nice. Thanks Hat
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    do we think we will need brake and radiator ducts open at all for the longer race this week? Thoughts?
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Length of race has no effect given mechanical failures are turned off. If you feel the brakes are overheating and impacting brake performance then open them but there's definitely no need to open the radiator.
    Zachery likes this.
  18. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Brake are down to your driving style but personally I'd have them 90% + closed as it's not a brake heavy course due to a few decent straights.
    Zachery likes this.
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah i might just bring brakes open to 95% or something, even if it barely affects me itll make me think im doing the right thing lol.
  20. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    May sound like a bit of stupid question, but being from Perth, this doesn't affect me; When does daylight savings end? and will it affect the race this weekend?
    cowdoesfly likes this.