Season 11 - Division 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 6, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I just need lap times and pole position now.:)
  2. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    No unless he completes the season in div 1B, If @BMWF30328 wants to do that then we will score him in this race.
  3. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

I am screwed either way. If I complete the season in Div 1b, I have no points for first 4 rounds. I am better off getting no points for the enduro in Div 2 and hoping this sunday we don't have room issues...
    emmo46 likes this.
  4. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    you will get 13th place points in Div 2 as you attempted to join several times.
  5. Adronaught

Adronaught Team Driver

PSN ID
    adronaught
    Yikes! Hope you and yours all good!
  6. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

oh ok. So probably be my dropped round. what is 13th worth - 1-2 points??
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    anyone have the replay they can upload here, was really enjoying that race till the ground started moving, i pulled over but unfortunately the ps3 runs on electricity, of which was lost for about 30 seconds, dissapointing end to a potential 5th place as i was looming for round 2 with @Bryan_F.
  9. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    [QUOTE="Commiserations to the earthquake people. That might have been scary and disappointing in equal measure.[/QUOTE]
    we prefer to be called new zealanders tyvm lol @Crunch
    grassies, incey and Crunch like this.
  10. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    emmo46 likes this.
  11. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    I get the following message when trying to export the 112MB replay file so no can do unfortunately.
    holdenman05 likes this.
  12. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    thanks for trying, was looking foward to the replay as i wont get to criss cross @Bryan_F too many times in my life
  13. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Warrior was the pole sitter.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  15. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    DRIVER BRIEFING R6 - Cote D'Azur

[​IMG]

PIT EXIT / ENTRY : Pit entry is fine, pretty straight forward. Exit, all drivers will have to be mindful of re-entry to the raceline, and cars approaching T1 at race speed. (Pit exit is on the main straight still and not after T1 like in the map)
    TRACK LIMITS : There is nowhere here to cut and gain an advantage. Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : Tough track to pass on. Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, then make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact. A reminder that
    the hit boxes for some of the apex armco sticks out. If you do get stuck, try to ghost until the track is clear
    CONTACT : If you push someone offline for your advantage, you will be expected to redress, and give the position back. Again, use your heads and give room where needed............Don't use other cars as a brake ! If you are mid /back of the pack, remember to brake earlier to avoid contact.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or
    emmo46.....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up
    off the racing line and ghost, and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
    Stozz likes this.
  16. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

PRETTY HAPPY with that considering zero practice, cruised the last few laps to make sure I didn't clip a wall for a fairly steady 2nd in Div.1b. Huzzah!
  17. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Pole: warrior2167 (1:27.505)
    Provisional Results
    [​IMG] \\
    [​IMG]
    emmo46 and B-Spec Bob like this.
  18. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Regardless of protest outcomes, I believe @warrior2167 has wrapped up another championship so congratulations!:thumbsup:
    warrior2167 and Hatfield like this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Calling all budding journalists!!

We require help from anyone who can put their hand up to do write-up's for the ROOZ NEWS.

If you are interested, please PM myself & @Ad2mny
  20. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Well congratulations Mr @warrior2167 sir!
    warrior2167 likes this.