Season 5 Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by KoAStR, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

You can have it in any color, as long as its grey.
  2. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i was reading that the season 5 race 1 is looking at starting on the 8th october, but a few guys cant make the start of the season. I'm not to worried when it starts. so if every1 can post a date they are avaible for season 5 race 1 start. then we all can work out a starting date. this would help every 1 out with the setup side of things..
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  4. Venosuala

Venosuala New Recruit

I'm easy Koastr, whatever suits. Just confirming I put myself down earlier for the silver/white.
  5. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hey guys... Umm, (this sucks)... I'm going to have to pull out of weekend racing for a bit. Stuff going on at home and the missus is getting cranky.

I'll still be around the forum, just won't be competing in Season 5.

Really sorry to dump this on ya's this close to the new season getting under way. I hope Tek can step up and take on the role of Primary Host and Captain.
    Anyone else got a solid connection that could jump in as back-up host in case Tek can't make it one night???

Will be looking for some races during the week to get my "fix"... Anon's DTM World series will be the first thing I jump on :)

Again, sorry to leave, but just too hard at the moment.
  6. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Sorry to hear that Stumbles, but happiness at home is far more important than racing against us nuffys :p. Hopefully you can make it back in for future seasons :)

Im happy to be backup host if needed, I hosted a bunch of Season 2 races without any major issues
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Cool, thanks Barra.
  8. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

I can do all the captaining work (Re paper work) But before the season starts Id like to do a test race with a reasonable full room so I can test my connection under stress.. I dont have uber speed, Had a couple of black screen starts toward the end of season 3 when I was hosting div 3.

Sorry hear that stumbles hopefully everything works out well for you.
    /cheers
  9. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    sorry KoAStR, can find way a pc at the best of times, still getting used to the forum thing to as its my first time in 1. if doesn't have a feul cap or more then 600 horse power i tend to not want to know about it.
  10. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    sorry to hear that stumbles
    hope it plan out for the better mate.
  11. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    :lol: haha no problems mate...

Sorry to hear Stumbles, good luck with getting the 'hand brake' off as stu might say... (haha nice one stu :lol:)
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Sad to hear it Stumbles, hopefully I can have a crack at the DTMs as well. Should be fun.
  13. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Im hosting a test race this sunday with one of the 5 top voted tracks (most likley suzuka) and the vehicle for season 5. Room will be open from 7:30 EST for practice and qual with a race around 8:15-8:30 pm EST. Anyone from any division is welcome to join.

tekNiqueAU is my user name if you havent added me. I havent logged on for awhile so if I havent responded to your friend request dont worry I will when log on next.

RE start date 8th of October is fine for me, infact pretty much any sunday is. So if we want we can lock in the 8th if most are up for it.
  14. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Not good Stumbles, gotta buy her expensive flowers and chocolates and stop pinching daisies from your neighbour and recycling licorice bullets! My main problem with Sundays is the fact I am often half cut by 8pm...made driving the Tamora more tolerable though!!

I would like to get some replays of these cars racing to do a little promo vid for Bonus. I plan on getting on tomorrow night after 8pm AEST. If anyone is gonna be around let me know and I'll add you my FL and invite you in when I get the room open. Thx.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No good (for us) stumbles, i'm sure we'll get to race each other somewhere; Ill be in the DTM races so see ya there.
    Hey Tec if you know your internet is a little slow you know there will be problems in the room. You done a connection test through you ps3, what is it? I getting 11meg download and don't normally have room problems so I can open the room you just do the captain thing if that suits.

Its a date Anon I'll see you at 8, pass the word around and get a few in Anons room for a film shoot, want to stage some super passing moves and tight side by side action shots for the promo video.
    Can only host about 14 people successfully so if you want to star in this clip get in quick.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i should be around anon, will keep an eye out for you.

stu
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Tek, we would like all divisions to start at the same time so if div 1 want to postpone starting for a week or 2 i think we all could. Can still run pre season events in the same time slot till it starts.
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Im out for the next 2 weeks so any delay to the start is appreciated. Also new update due in 3 weeks so should we wait till then to start. ?
  19. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    The main thing is that we don't leave it so late as to run into the festive season :p then we'll have people missing races towards the end.
  20. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Good point. The update is not due til the 3rd week of October (assuming no delays :rolleyes:), so if we have a 7 week season, that would put us way too close to christmas. I think we should start season on the 9th, or 16th at the latest and just deal with any problems the update causes as they arise.
    Having said that, I'm happy to go with majority consensus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.