THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. George

George Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    Tuddy5611
    Yeah, I am up for that.
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Sounds like a plan
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @@garyw61 , @@George , @@Kart-No-1 , @@SPL Racing , @@Ad2mny , @@SuiCid3 , @@VARDZ , @@fezza , @@Rod , @@webnomad ,@@Stiffsht , @@Ryzza5 , @@agolfer78 , @@VENDALISM, @NZ_LOW

Ok guys, Please take 2 mins to read through the following so everyone is on the same page....is a generic post given to all divisions.

HOST : George (Tuddy)
    BACK UP HOST : garyw61
    ROOM CAPTAINS :
    Ad2mny / GaryW61

ROOM SETUP

I will message all room captains and hosts but there were a number of things that we found last season.
    - After prac on race night, the room host is to set a NEW ROOM for all to enter.
    - once everyone has rejoined, THEN start the event. This stops the replay glitch, caused from people coming and going.
    - Qual is 10 mins as always, have a 5 min warm up after to try to solve any last minute issues.
    - Mics : we ask that mics are off during the race, however we cant stop drivers from having a private convo open. Some headsets do create some sort of feedback for other drivers so please be mindful of this.

DRIVING STANDARDS
    As always we want to have hard, but more importantly FAIR racing. PLEASE respect the league and your fellow racers. As has always been the case in ROOZ league races, the track limits are the ripple strips or white lines. Contact with other cars is to be avoided at all costs. If you make contact that gives a clear advantage PLEASE REDRESS on track. IF you have cause to protest, please do so through a PM to your room captain or one of the mods. This season you have until WEDNESDAY 1pm, following the race, to submit a protest.

I am in the process of negotiating prizes for the rest of the year, please dont jeopardise this by creating a :):):):) storm that our sponsors will be looking at as i have linked them into the threads to see numbers and interest ;)

RACE REGULATIONS
    You MUST make a compulsary stop, it will be up to you whether you take on new tires or not. You will NOT need to add any fuel. I will be asking the room captains to turn OFF compulsary stop in the options, so we dont all get the really annoying message pop up every lap. Anyone found to have finished the race without stopping will be excluded from the event, with DSQ to go against your points total. (you may NOT use this as your dropped round)

PITSTOPS
    A reminder that you will need to setup your pit stop options in the home screen once you get into the race lobby. If you are unsure of how to do this please let me or your room captain know. If you DONT want to change tires you will need to select this in the pitstop options. If you DO, simply hit "close" when you enter the pit lane and the options you have selected will be performed.

TIRE WEAR
    Wear is on X2, but even the guys heaviest on wear could 'possibly' get through without changing. Welcome to the strategy play ! Either run to the end without changing, or take 16 secs for fresh rubber and chase down the guys at the end who will be on dead or rapidly dyeing tires.

Remember that the tire wear on the game screen shows ONLY 50% of your wear IE : When you lose all your green from the tire icon it means you still have 50% left. If you dont have it already i would suggest you get PCARS dash as an app. Cost is minimal and gives you a load of valuable information. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

FUEL
    When you pit, the fuel will only fuel UP to the total you have selected in the pitstop options. IE, unlike GT6, if you have 10L selected in your pitstop options it will only fill up to 10L, it wont add 10 ! So if you come in with 20L, it wont add anything. If you come in with 5L, and have 10L selected, it will add 5L to take it up to 10 .... hope that makes sense ! Given the car wont need fuel other than the enduro, all you will need to know is how much you need to get to the end, for round 1 it will be "around" 40L.

WEATHER
    I have mixed up the weather slots to add a bit of variety to our races. The only time that this affects the track temp is with "fog / rain / night" driving. I would suggest that you have tire pressures set up for lower temp and normal track temps. With the exception of the enduro, it will be one stint where you will have a strong reason to adjust tire pressures according to track temp. General rule is to run your pressures a little lower for the lower track temps. Pressures are however a very personal preference, determined heavily by your driving style.

If there is anything that i have missed let me know so i can add it in here......

Stu
    Kart-No-1, webnomad, Ad2mny and 4 others like this.
  4. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, as the grid is still "provisional" there is likely to be a change to the driver line up.

Will confirm tonight.....
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Kart to Div 2?;)
    v8power383 likes this.
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Definitely @Stiffsht to Div2
    He was caning us last season.
  8. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Only in the second half of the season, i think he might have been sober then
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  9. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Bloody hell gonna miss round 1. :(
  10. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    getting your hair done Ads, or nails? :p
  11. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    hello to my new division, looking forward to round 1. what times we looking at lads?
    SuiCid3 and SPL Racing like this.
  12. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Welcome aboard Zharvs! I think that race pace will be somewhere around the 1:57 mark on full fuel dropping to mid 1:55's towards the end of the stint. Quali should be somewhere in the 1;55's
  13. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Cool. Looks like im in the right place then.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  14. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    1:55 quali in D3? I think the best I achieved was high 1:57 or low 1:58 during meet and greet couple of weeks ago. And I was the fastest against the 5-6 other drivers.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yeah i was in the 58's last week then last night with a few tweaks to the car dropped 3 seconds a lap (about a third of that was just at turn 1). I also found that if i got on the brakes early, turn in then give about 10% throttle through the corner till the apex the car was much more stable and easier to drive plus much faster. Braking late and turning in sharply just doesn't work in this car.
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    yeah i was hitting 56s in qually with some of the lads the other night. and pulled a 55 out of the hat in the race (mind you i was following one of the other boys so had some draft and his line to follow.
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    just be careful where you pull it from... I can be sensitive sometimes
    SuiCid3, George, SPL Racing and 2 others like this.
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I found barking only works for killer
  19. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    woof woof :)
  20. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional