THE GAMESMEN CUP - Season 3 - Division 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 15, 2016.

1. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @fezza ... not sure what is going to happen as I am not a mod of PCars
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Fezza the penalty is a little harsher than that mate... have a read through the race regs...... sorry pal
  4. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    no dramas, rules are rules I guess ;)
  5. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

Did anyone with the replay happen to see who punted me off just before turn 1 lap 1?
  6. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    agolfer78 likes this.
  7. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I'll check it out tonight.
    agolfer78 likes this.
  8. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    according to my replay, it was car #3 (PRT). looked like a pretty light tap on your rear right which made you fly into the barriers.
    agolfer78 likes this.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Im not playing the blame game but if everyone was in the correct liveries id say @garyw61 may have clipped you at the start as he is PRT & started directly behind you. (Happy to be corrected if im wrong) That being said, it does get hectic in first few corners so not sure where to go from here. You guys know the process. If its a protest take it to @stucar17
  10. agolfer78

If im honest ive got the replay and watched it a few times after the race so I know exactly what happened.
    I know the forum is not the place to bring up disputes but for me its more about raising awareness of what ROOZ is about, we are accountable for our actions on the track here otherwise whats the point? Might aswell just go back to racing in online lobbies. I wont be protesting.
    Zachery likes this.
  11. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Well my replay is screwed so I can't check it, but I don't remember hitting anyone 1st corner.

I think #3 is the default car if you don't select a car? Not sure sorry, but if so, there may have been a few more in #3 cars than just team PRT.
    Zachery likes this.
  12. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    All good mate. I thought that 3 was default mightve been the case so wasnt too sure. All sweet man, no protest means we leave it in the past and focus on a cleaner race 2. Unfortunate @agolfer78, lets hope it doesnt happen again.
  13. agolfer78

Just chatting with @garyw61 and he didnt see or feel any contact so it seems it may have been some sort of lag issue. Sorry to have you called out bud, guess that shows why disputes arnt for the forum.
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I was probably in the default car (assuming that's what the game put me in?)
    Was treading pretty carefully throughout the first corner madness and don't recall bum shuffling anyone either.
    Started P10 if that helps?
  15. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Look guys the first corner is and always will be a :):):):) fight , its bloody hard to get around it with out bumping into someone , everyone is trying to be careful braking early to avoid other cars hence the concertina affect .
    Try racing with CAGME and you will see . Its a lot better here on PCARS than it was on GT6 (what a nightmare )
    Zachery likes this.
  16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Here's some live footage from the back if it helps

Wasn't going to name names until I realised I was punted off twice by the same person, who appears to be involved in two other incidents. I won't actually name as its in the video. I'll try and be predictable but appreciate clean overtakes. I've had some great races defending against faster drivers before (that said I was totally out of my league in this one)

Also can we please have in game penalties disabled? Being pushed off and then having throttle killed for 5 seconds wasn't fun.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Great vid ryzza, vwry clean mate, on your behalf anyway.
  18. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    youre not wrong mate, this is why we qualify, to try and avoid mid pack disasters lol
  19. fezza

fezza Team Driver

PSN ID
    FeZZa_21
    I'll name myself :)
    First one, sorry about that. You had lost 2 positions and going rather slow and I was part of the 3 car pack coming in fast, braked but didn't shave enough speed off so bumped into you.

Second one I was beside you on the outside which became the inside line at the upcoming corner. Unfortunately due to the pcars stupid magnet physics found myself stuck to you at the corner which pushed you out wide.

I think everyone gets their fair share of bumps and what not, I certainly did too. These things are bound to happen with close bumper to bumper racing.
    Killercarlcox69 and Zachery like this.
  20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    no drama, I'm sure you would have made the pass in no time regardless. I often tell myself that plenty worse happens in real life racing but still good to aim to be clean.
    stucar17 and Killercarlcox69 like this.