GT5 Chev's Supercar World Tour

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Chevwah, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

[video].youtube.com/watch?v=q29p2XNIfZY&list=UUMGMdDwBrzMn8Fd0QWLEmeg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Here, got it to work Anon, hope you don't mind, rainy day not much to do at work. Took a few go's to get it to work. Had to go to your youtube page in the end and select this clip again from your list. It then came up with a much longer URL and it worked.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Nice vid anon.......looked like a great race
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks Bonus, I knew there was a trick but pushed for time. Time is why its a bit long and there's no super class cars, takes a few hours just to smash out something as rough as that sadly.

@Zamps, lap 5 champ. After I went off on the back straight (one of 3 cars to do so at that exact spot!!!), I caught back up but was never going to get by Cyber (too fast and too laggy - you should see Cyber in some stages of my replay, he's just smoke and tyre squeal). I went for the undercut and it worked a treat, but the Lambo tyres are great between laps 1 and 2, outside that you have to work pretty hard to get the nose into the corner and stop the rear coming loose on exit. So after TC burned by, I got a few penalties and really just tried to keep it clean. Was expecting you on my tail but it was E who burned my eyes with that awful pink GT-R that quite deservedly ended up in wall - it dulled the paint job a bit at least!?!?!?!?

Good luck with the rest of series lads, I'm keen to see how the handicap system works out.
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Info on Monday nights Supercar Round 2 race.

Track: Suzuka
    Laps: 15
    Pitstops: 1 MANDATORY STOP

Qualy will begin at 9pm Daylight savings time, so thats 8pm in QLD.

Ballast for Round 2

ULTRA
    Topcat 561 PP
    Snake 564 PP
    Cyber 567 PP
    Chev 570 PP
    Zampli 570 PP
    Enforcer Max PP

SUPER
    Nugget 521 PP
    Aza 524 PP
    Rumbles 527 PP
    Colin 530 PP
    Neishy 530 PP
    Aussie 530 PP

After the room reset I will set the PP limit to the lowest value (Nugget 521 PP) and we will work our way up to the max PP, releasing the drivers onto the track as their PP comes up.

Thanks fellas, see ya there.
  5. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Yeah Chev.

I have pick a car

The Zonda (standard), 2000 or 2002 model not sure what year.
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Either is fine mate.
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Sorry for missing the race last night, have a bug ATM and was so tired I dosed off on the couch at around 7 and woke up at 5 this morning when my alarm went off. Still feeling like crap now so hopefully the antibiotics help.
  8. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

No problem rumbles. I'll be bringing in a "Drop your worst round" anyways, so it's all gravy.
  9. zampli

zampli Team Driver

Hmmmm....a race I'd rather forget, got taken out twice, wasn't re-adressed second time and lost heaps of time, which sucked as the car was already slow through corners round here and only hope was to try and get back time during straight sections.
    P.S. I can't help it if my car is :):):):) through the corners, deal with it, thats what this series is about, different cars with different strengths. It sucked to lose so much time through the first sector for me as well.
  10. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    dont get me started Zamps lol. other than some tool trying to ruin my race just because he ruined his own and was bored.... my race was ok. atleast i finished and didnt Park it hahahah

Aussies zonda was beast!!! i was only about half a second off his pace. if the 458 had full 530PP i think it could have challenged him a bit more. i was hoping the Zonda would destroy its tyres quicker and allow me to catch up but nope.

anyway really like the series. good job chev
  11. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Points are up fellas, tell me if I messed up lol.
  12. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Oooh, no Snake...wonder if there is a little snakelet keeping him busy. Anyone heard any news?
  13. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I havn't heard anything, but it's very probable Anon.
  14. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Hey chev. I am off work crook today so wondering what numb it's going to be? My guess is the green hell, :)
  15. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Yeah not to sure mate, i haven't seen his car at home or his work for a few days.. ummmmm so yeah if i see his i will have a talk see if everything is ok.
  16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

It will be GP/D
  17. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

18. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hey fellas, yeah the little one has indeed arrived, I had every intention of letting you guys know I wouldn't be there for the last race, completely forgot about it if I'm honest, sorry about that, she's a real night owl, when she's asleep Jaz and I are asleep, I'd punch anyone else for keeping me awake this much, haha!

Definitely intend on being there for the next round, not sure how competitive I'll be but hey, it'll be cool to hit the track, will let you know if I absolutely cannot make it, might even catch yas on for a practice run beforehand.
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Congratulations Snake! Come back when you're ready mate, it's all good bro. Anon did a good job in round 1 for you, but your garage was empty for round 2 unfortunately. It will be awesome to see you back on track mate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.