GT5 Chev's Supercar World Tour

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Chevwah, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    @ Chev, i think you have mine and E's points around the wrong way for suzuka, i finished 4th so i should have 6 points.
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Cheers, ill fix it this arvo.
  3. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

You finished 3rd mate. That gives you 8 points.
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Points updated.
  5. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Yeah but you have only given me 4 on the ladder
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

That 4 points was for your fifth place at GP/D. Your table must be messed up for some reason.
  7. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i said a while the table was messed....
  8. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

If you are viewing the table on your phone it probably will be messed up. E's original was also messed up when I viewed it on my phone.
  9. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    So what variant of Fuji are we doing lads?
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Info on Monday nights Supercar Round 5 race.
    Track: Fuji F
    Laps: 19
    Pitstops: 1 MANDATORY STOP
    Qualy will begin at 9pm Daylight savings time, so thats 8pm in QLD.

Ballast for Round 5

ULTRA
    Zampli 555 PP
    Snake 555 PP
    Topcat 561 PP
    Chev 564 PP
    Cyber 570 PP
    Enforcer 553 PP (Max)

SUPER
    Aussie 506 PP
    Nugget 509 PP
    Neishy 524 PP
    Aza 527 PP
    Rumbles 530 PP
    Colin 530 PP

After the room reset I will set the PP limit to the lowest value (Aussie 506 PP) and we will work our way up to the max PP, releasing the drivers onto the track as their PP comes up.
    Thanks fellas, see ya there.
  11. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Yeah sorry about last night fellas just before qualy I had the power go out for about 3 and a half to 4 hours
  12. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    thats a bugger Aza. i had you pegged as a top runner lastnight.
  13. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @ Nugget
    What A Battle!!! Top Door 2 Door Racing!!!

i haven't looked at the replay yet, but will do it today as i have some spare time.

To go as hard as we did for so many laps swapping places about 30+ times and not have crash or anything.

Totally Enjoyed it 100% mate, full respect.

Its a shame i got a flash of some twits car going the WRONG WAY on our last lap going into the first corner.

Which made me take my eye off the track and out brake the first corner, So i had to fight my butt off to get back up behind you.

Then just to get to much wheel spin out of the last corner and lose the drive to get the run i needed to get you..

O'well Spilt milk no need to stress more then i have too. The best man won!! well driven mate, Looking forward to Le Sathe's battle with you.

If i can keep up with you on the straights and get away from you in the corners, i'll be cruisin' !! :p

@Squeaky
    you was doing so well mate the first hand full of laps, super clean fast racing no bumping and silly games. Full respect aswell..

Would loved to have had you up the front with Nugget and me and had a 3 way battle to the line.

Not to sure what happened, You was there and then you wasn't, What happened to ya mate? penalties ????
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

It was a great battle in ultra as well Aussie. Snake and I had a good battle for a few laps, and TC made some impossible passes to climb back up through the pack after his SC penalty. It's great viewing.
  15. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

No good aza....our championship hopes just took a hit big time lol.
  16. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    @Aussie
    Thats the most fun ive had all season. i watched the replay last night and was better racing than V8s on Sunday night hahahah

the best part was the pit lane games...lol little twitch heading to the pits to make u think i was going to go another lap and then last minute you pulled back on the track to go one more. i nearly lost it in pit entry!!! one, forgot there was a bend in it and two, looking in my mirror watching you.

and after all that you pitted a lap later and we were again side by side at the first corner hahah.

yeh about the "child" in the pink GTR. seriously i would be embarrassed for an outsider to be watching that race and see that crap happening by a ROOZ member!!!! discrace.

@Colin, i think we lapped you on the final lap. thats 19 laps. WELL DONE Col!!! your pace has lifted for sure! keep it up.
    just following you in a few practice rooms your on the money with your braking zones but i think you wash off a bit too much speed. if you could get off the brakes a little earlier and carry more mid corner speed, i think podiums will be coming your way very soon.
  17. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Yeah i seen TC got slapped, it was a bit of a pain of me.

Because when TC got passed Sqeaky & Nugget as there when getting TC's draft for a few laps.

Then they was team drafting for a bit by them selfs. Which made it bloody hard to catch them. But thats racing.

Just keep my cool and put in some good laps solo to make up ground.

Then it was on from about lap 5 or 6 i think, to the checked flag. (The Squeaky Clean Aussie Nugget Battle) :lol:

PS
    Would like say a big SORRY to you and boys for getting abit agro lastnight after racing. It was a little out of charater for me... :(
    I'm not usaully like that but i'd just had gut full.. So Sorry once again boys.
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Yeah i had to work hard and push even harder, the reward is having that great race without anything going wrong.
    :lol: As for the pit thing i was always going to do 1 more lap. The only way i would have pitted on that lap is if i got in front.
    So i stayed behind you to push you as far as i could hoping you went arse up, but you didn't. Which was a shame!! :p
    Then i smashed out a lap as fast as i could hoping to get i gap but again it didn't work.

No Comment!!!!!
  19. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks for your kind comments NUGGET i was trying and it is good you lapped on the last lap
    but i still came last
    i get frustrated because i so like to be up with you guys so i can battle too
    it is so lonely buy your self
    and i fell i am not doing CYber any justice as if i was so much better he would be futher up the leader board
    i feel like i am a burden to him
    but the new wheel is doing better for me
    least i unlapped E
  20. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    yer good work colin... your doing your best mate and thats what matters... last nite my pace in the GT-R was good nearly 6 tenths faster then the next guy but trouble was as soon as i got the other cars behind me drafting and passing down the straights... i just couldnt keep up i couldnt fight back i shouldnt of done of whati did but it happened it just frustrated me that much knowing i had the genuine pace to get a decent result... but anyway i'll quit making excuses and shut up...

@Colin-50 - man dont ever think that you are a burdan on anyone you are alot older than most of us and your willing to mix it up with us and you do it well m8 keep up the good work i salute you for what you do :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.