GT5 Chev's Supercar World Tour

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Chevwah, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    congrats snake......fantastic news
  2. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Hey Snake and Jazz

Thats really awesome guys, wife is asking the usual q's, how big, how long(labour)? Soo happy for you new parents :)
  3. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Head wetting prezzie, Chev!!.....give snake half my points for last round please.
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

.....No......
  5. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    congrats snake
  6. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Congrats Snake, welcome to the end of the earth mate (being parents), don't worry its only the beginning of the end.... :lol:
  7. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Cheers lads, she was born 8 pound on the knocker TC, missus was in labour for around 8 hours, the little one arrived at 6:15 last Thursday, 11th October, first couple of days were peaceful as, since then she's robbed us of sleep at every opportunity, she used to get really active in Jaz's belly during the night, now that she's out, it's much the same, good fun!
  8. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah Snake my missus was the same with Ebony.

Its takes a bit to get the little girl settled in with the new surroundings, but stick at it mate you have a whole world rewarding times ahead..
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    yeah, congrats snake. It certainly is a steep learning curve.

Am sure you are getting advice from everyone at the moment, but if you want to ask what worked for us with any of ours just ask mate. Happy to try to help, especially when your sleep deprived. !!!

Cheers
    Stu
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thread Hijack!!! Well done Snake, we know you did all the hard work!! Ahhh, pooey nappies, screaming baby, breastfeeding, oh how I don't miss any of that sh1t!! Best thing you'll ever do mate, enjoy her, you'll have plenty of time to sleep when she's 15 and is heading out on dates with Bazza the local Hell's Angels president.
  11. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Hahaha! Buuuuull:):):):) Anon! Already thinking of picking up a shotgun, nothing like being prepared! :p
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Info on Monday nights Supercar Round 3 race.

Track: Nurburgring GP/D
    Laps: 23
    Pitstops: 1 MANDATORY STOP

Qualy will begin at 9pm Daylight savings time, so thats 8pm in QLD.

Ballast for Round 3

ULTRA
    Topcat 555 PP
    Chev 561 PP
    Cyber 564 PP
    Snake 570 PP
    Zampli 570 PP
    Enforcer 553 PP (Max)

SUPER
    Nugget 515 PP
    Aussie 521 PP
    Neishy 527 PP
    Aza 530 PP
    Colin 530 PP
    Rumbles 530 PP

After the room reset I will set the PP limit to the lowest value (Nugget 515 PP) and we will work our way up to the max PP, releasing the drivers onto the track as their PP comes up.

Thanks fellas, see ya there.
  13. zampli

zampli Team Driver

I don't mean to target anyone but its gettin annoying now, E, please be mindful of the circumstances when racing. You hit me off last week at suzuka with different characteristics in cars, then almost last night as well when i was on hards and you on softs. That is the point of the strategy. I expect the aventador to be reasonably crap here as well, so just try to be a bit more careful please:)
  14. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Real sorry I bailed before turn 1 Nugget. All I could hear thru quali was a cheering crowd, hoped it would fix itself at the start of the race but no. Hope you did well mate.
  15. NUGGET-22

NUGGET-22 Rookie

PSN ID
    xX---BURGO---Xx
    no worries TC, sh!t when stuff like that happens hey.

i did the team proud and came away with the goods. not sure how with a 515PP. this ferrari may lack a bit of straight line speed but it puts the power down so good that i can really push it without getting into too much trouble. after a epic battle with Aussie until about 3 laps to go i was strangling everything out of the car that my controller was creaking hahaha.

@Aussie not sure what happened to you on the last corner??? hope i didnt cause what ever it was. pretty sure i was close to the sand to make sure there was room lol. i will have to watch the replay tomorrow to make sure, otherwise ill swap points with ya.
    other than that Aussie that was an awesome race. that Zonda has got some pace but looked like it can be a handful if you dont treat her nice lol

sorry i couldnt hang around afterwards fellas. had to get to my Martial Arts class. catch up with yas during the week.
  16. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I was watching your's and Aussies battle in the replay Nugget, looked to be a ripper until Aussie's incident, even after watching the replay tho I'm not sure what happened, would've been cool to see it go to the line.

Looking forward to Monza next week, reckon Chev's gonna be hard to beat, just lookin at the top speeds last night, the ZR1 was only a few k's off the Lambo's even at 561pp, should suit Monza well, hopefully Zamps can give you a good race next week Chev.
  17. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

Hey. I heard you had a baby snake, congratulations
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    @ Nugget
    Nah mate you nothing to do with my incident on the last turn.

its really weird it / i did the same thing prac had about half a car width between me and the pit entry wall and all of a sudden bang!

i was in the wall!!! i know it can get slippery down low there on that corner but i pretty sure i was straight enough to get the power down.

O'well at least Neishy got a good show as he was parked right there on the pit facing backwards. :lol:

The Zonda is more than a hand full too EVERYTHING comes on at 3500 rpm and 3600 rpm so there is throttle lag waht so ever! :D
  19. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Results table updated.
  20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Info on Monday nights Supercar Round 4 race.

Track: Monza
    Laps: 18
    Pitstops: 1 MANDATORY STOP

Qualy will begin at 9pm Daylight savings time, so thats 8pm in QLD.

Ballast for Round 3

ULTRA
    Chev 558 PP
    Snake 561 PP
    Topcat 564 PP
    Zampli 564 PP
    Cyber 570 PP
    Enforcer 553 PP (Max)

SUPER
    Nugget 506 PP
    Aussie 515 PP
    Rumbles 527 PP
    Neishy 530 PP
    Aza 530 PP
    Colin 530 PP

After the room reset I will set the PP limit to the lowest value (Nugget 506 PP) and we will work our way up to the max PP, releasing the drivers onto the track as their PP comes up.

Thanks fellas, see ya there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.