GT5 Chev's Supercar World Tour

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Chevwah, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773

You NEARLY got all your brownie points back E..............

Col, E is right. Dont think that way. You are definitely getting faster and running better lines.

Stick with it mate, its about having fun and getting faster as you do it.
  2. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i just get frustrated that i am racing mysely i am a perfectionist and like to win
    thatnks for your kind comments if it waasnt for for all you guy support and you know wewho you so i do not have to mention names i would have qit ages ago and my wife would have been happy haha
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yeah, copped a penalty which caused me to drop right off, then due to the dirty grassed up rubber, copped a second one in quick succession which all in all killed my race.
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Points updated!

SUPER NEWS!
    -Aussie and Nugget are cruising away from the pack! The other guys need to stop disconnecting and crashing LOL. Aussie and Nugget, they now have a 30 PP advantage over you so look out! After an epic battle throughout the entire race, Nugget managed to snag the win by a hair.

-With Aza and Neishy unable to complete the race, Rumbles got some nice points for the round, placing him even with Aza for 3rd in SUPER class.

-The rookie Colin continues to impress the bigger teams as his race pace keeps improving as the championship continues!

ULTRA NEWS!
    -After a SC penalty at turn 1, TC clawed his way back through the field to take a commanding victory. Lengthy battles with Chev and Cyber kept him from falling asleep along the way!

-Cyber used the superior top speed of the Enzo to keep out of the chasers tow on the straights. Despite the top speed advantage and almost flawless drive, we was unable to keep TC at bay.

-Chev steamed home in third place, after epic battles with Snake and TC. He managed to tame the beast and round out the podium with a solid (but usually sideways) drive.

C'SHIP NEWS!!!
    -Golden Pu$$y continue to lead the way with a clean sweep at Fuji!

-After Cyber's 2nd placing, Cyber Speed has jumped 4 Pot Stonerz in the points, pushing the stonerz into last place.

-With Aza and Neishy ending the round with DNFs, their respective teammates were left to pick up the pieces! Chev managed a respectable 3rd, while Enforcer had a brain melt and went ape :):):):) on the start/finish straight!

#This has been a Chev News update#

CHEV NEWS, WHERE NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS
  5. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    @ col, don't worry about your finishing position in these mixed division races, I'm more than happy to have you as my team mate. Just keep practicing and improving the way you have been and the rewards will follow. E could take a leaf out of your book with your commitment to the racing, it shows true heart to keep pushing on when your up against a tough field of races and the results showed last night by you finishing ahead of E ! Whether it is from him carrying on like a spoilt brat or whatever reason you still beat him ! And that's something to be proud of.
  6. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    +1 ^
    I could not have said it any better Cyber.

So Colin keep on doing what your doing mate. ;)
  7. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah you've got to remember too col, you're racing against some of the quickest racers in the country mate, to not go a lap down until the final lap of a lengthy race, that's a good effort in my book!
  8. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    thanks for all the kind words guys your support pushes me on
    and i am Proud to be your team mate CYBER
  9. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    What rate of tyre wear/fuel burn are we gonna run in this series now Chev?
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Same as the Sunday league I would assume. I've had zero time to test anything or practice for the Sunday league. If anyone has some suggestions, I'm all ears.
  11. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i did some prac Chev the FAST SETTING should be ok.
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Thanks a bunch Aussie. What would we be looking at for a Super class lap time around Lemans?
  13. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Info on Monday nights Supercar Round 6 race.
    Track: La Sarthe 2009
    Laps: 14
    Pitstops: 2 MANDATORY STOPS
    Qualy will begin at 9pm Daylight savings time, so thats 8pm in QLD. IF EVERYONE IS ON EARLIER, WE WILL START EARLIER

This round is worth double points!!!

Ballast for Round 6

ULTRA
    Topcat 552 PP
    Snake 558 PP
    Chev 561 PP
    Zampli 561 PP
    Cyber 564 PP
    Enforcer 553 PP (Max)

SUPER
    Aussie 500 PP
    Nugget 500 PP
    Rumbles 527 PP
    Neishy 530 PP
    Aza 530 PP
    Colin 530 PP

After the room reset I will set the PP limit to the lowest value (Aussie 500 PP) and we will work our way up to the max PP, releasing the drivers onto the track as their PP comes up.
    Thanks fellas, see ya there.
  14. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Seriously? I thought the tyre's were wearing out fast enough on normal, look forward to a 4 stopper then!
  15. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    fastest lap for the Super class should be round 4:10 or so.
  16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Sweet as mate. I set the laps to 14, that should be pretty good. Do you think that a 2 stopper will be ok with the new settings?
  17. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    i did a little practice earlier and was able to do a 5 lap stint so 2 stop should be fine
  18. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Good stuff. Thanks.
  19. michaeliam

michaeliam New Recruit

Hi guys, i'm here around here.

I would love to join this. Can I jump in mid season?

How would I go about registering?
  20. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    hey michael, not sure if there is any spots left in this one, but chev is the man to talk to.

See his opening post on the rules and regs and maybe see if you can reserve for someone if spots are taken.

The other option might be cybers enduro series here : http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1329

Am pretty sure there are a few spots available there..again let him know you are keen and he will let you know what to do.

Stu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.