Season 10 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Can someone record that final lap? Well done Bob!
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  2. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Sadly the draft on the run to parabolica and to the finish line screwed me over i knew i was in trouble but thats racing sometimes i just wanna see a photo of the finish it has to be one of the best in the history of raceonoz
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    I am so sorry Crunch I did not mean to clip you, I am very sorry, I was driving very angry after several instances of what I would consider extremely dirty illegal driving tactics, I was still so angry 14 laps later, when I pitted I selected sh on rear to finish race with, my last. I race with guys (no club) midweek in lobby who never stoop to the illegal driving tactics that I have experienced tonight (and midweek in practice!) in order to pass. I enjoy clean racing, what i got tonight was like Quick Match, but remarkably with more connection problems.:mad: I am glad your heart is broken Motorsports, possibly it was fate :rolleyes:
    Crunch likes this.
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Please direct protests to the room captain @warrior2167 or series coordinator @Hatfield
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I can't swear on the forums, so i'll leave my post as HOLY :poop::poop::poop:
    Well done Bob on the win, then congrats to Motorsports and Warrior on what looks to be an utter classic up front! Now THAT is a replay we need uploaded :eek: Sensational!
    warrior2167, B-Spec Bob and Motors560 like this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I will PM you
  7. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Looks like tyre compounds weren't recorded properly. Only Crunch and maybe natman started on SM.

Provisional Results:
    Pole - Bob
    [​IMG]
    N.B. I couldn't see BMW all race.
  8. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Qualifying: 12th

Zero practice. I went for a cruise.

Race: 9th

I was directly behind a car that didn't move from their spot on the grid, so after that scare I just had a little drive again. Some cars collided at the start gaining two positions. Just went for another cruise honestly because my heart wasn't in it and I had no idea what the car is capable of.

Pitted on lap 17 to change to the Softs, and took fastest lap for some fun. I also sped up and took two more positions in the final lap, but I genuinely take no solace or joy in those positions because I would have been capable of a podium if I practiced. Coming ninth isn't an achievement of much value.

We'll see how next week goes. If it's good, I might keep pushing but otherwise the championship's a wipe-off.
    warrior2167 likes this.
  9. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    Felt like inspector Clouseau stumbling into a battle for the lead and having no right to be there.
    A bit sad I couldn't stay in touch all race, watching Bob and Dave battle was pretty entertaining, but very happy with the result considering how sick I am - was feeling tired before we even got to the start.
    Crunch likes this.
  10. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

After getting bumped off the track at the 1st chicane (haven't checked the replay yet to see how) managed to fight my way back up to a battle for 4th with Motorsport but ended up spinning to fall back down again.
    Gotta say that was the closest racing I've had in a league race, so many drivers all within 10ths of each other.
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So where did @BMWF30328 actually finish? also, no dscs?
  12. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    He finished as shown. No DCs.
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    How did everything go last night with regards to room setup and qualifying etc?

Did the manual line-up after qualifying work well?
  14. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Ugh, we don't mention that anymore. It's a sore subject =P

My sincerest apologies to everyone for wasting your time. It won't happen again now that I've had a rundown, and now know that Warrior is the Room Captain and the general confidant in all operational matters.

---

Running through some specifics, the first room I used a 5 star quality with no headset functionality, and the second room I used a 4 star quality with no headset functionality. Is there any difference that anyone tangibly ascertained last night?

Most certainly, we'd all prefer Very High quality. I didn't see anything myself, but I know that GT6 is more eager to disconnect from a lobby if it can't uphold the bandwidth. A few people were going in and out of the room inexplicably, and I'm not sure why.
  15. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Yeah it worked, just some misunderstanding after qualy when the room was reset.
    I didn't notice either way, i think the safe side would be 4 but I don't think that matters too much because Jono would use 3 and it still was suitable

@apex2691 I've seen seen the replay so PM me if you have some concerns
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    maybe mics on could help... but I am not sure if anyone besides @BMWF30328 has one
  17. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    [​IMG]
    @Motorsports560 I think you could have held on if you didn't move down into bob. Going off track was a last resort with the 2 in front swapping paint I had the run and there was a gap in the middle for me, but that was closed by motorsports so I went right. Had I won, I would have claimed it since the finish line is painted off the track.

Huge congrats to bob, well done on your 1st win.

Best I can do is a shakyhand off the tv screen. I'll try later tonight and I can upload the replay data file too, maybe someone can do a direct capture. @Beau_Albert I'm looking at you.
  18. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Don't have my PS3 anymore sadly :thumbsdown:
    That clip would've made an awesome race highlights package though!
  19. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    I thought i had enough room to come down to block bob the gap i thought i had diminished quickly because bob had the run from my draft and from yourself pushing behind. I have to be honest i was annoyed about it last night but now i'm happy with the result mainly because i didn't think i'd be competing for a division 1 win at all this season so i've already ticked one of the bucket list to finish a race top 5 this season
    By the way i forgot to say last night congrats to Bob for the win
    B-Spec Bob likes this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Glad you didn't as I would have had to deal with the protest and IMO off track passes result in penalties