Bruce Hale Racing Discussion (BHR)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Mustafur, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    FYI clevo did the numbers charts I think
  2. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Wont win any races against the big D1 guys, but one thing you can count on is me being there every race to steal whatever i can points wise! C'mon guys, lets rock and roll!
    SPL Racing likes this.
  3. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Thanks for having me back Cob, looks like we have a strong team this year and have a real crack at bagging some serious points. It's great to see our core group of guys retained from last season Welcome to all of our new drivers there is some serious talent there and I think you used the limited budget wisely. I'm chuffed to be named as a Vice captain and Iook forward to your insightful race wrap ups each week.
    Stiffsht, Tanktex and Killercarlcox69 like this.
  4. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    lets hook in fellas RIPPIN AN A TEARIN :D
    SPL Racing and Beau_Albert like this.
  5. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    i agree cob lets go for it
  6. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Rick from Arizona f^€k yeah,
    Sorry guys Clevo is the man to talk to about securing you're number, he be our lord of the digits,
    Great to see the enthusiasm in the team, awesome stuff.
    Cheers
    SPL Racing likes this.
  7. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Lets go BHR lets go ! Yeaaaa team , lol.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  8. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Theres no team in I but for this Motley crew ill make an exception..
    Weve got it in the bag Men
  9. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Well said Tankex .
    Hey Cob how about a team meeting ?
  10. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Yeah boys, we need whoever has a fast and solid internet connection to put up their hand and crack open a room and we're away, my internet while solid is still only adsl 1, ok in a room not so good for hosting.
  11. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Ive got nat 2 and im online tonight so plz advise and ill open a room dbn26 also cleaned up all my connection was champion effort havnt had a DC since
  12. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Great to see 2 new signings and 2 more fast drivers
    SPL Racing likes this.
  13. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hi all, I haven't had much track time this week so I may not have some of you new guys on my friends list as yet, if you want to add me my PSN is SPL_Racing if you don't get a chance I will send out some requests tonight or tomorrow. It's exciting to see competitive drivers in each division for this season and look forward to seeing some Silver cars at the pointy end of the field.

Just a heads up to some of the new guys, if you enjoy racing at ROOZ (I can't imagine that you won't) you should consider upgrading to a gold membership. I know some of us are racing on tight budgets but it's only 10 clams and helps to bankroll this whole operation. As you can see there are a lot of blokes that pour a lot of time, energy and cash into keeping this thing running for our enjoyment. Just look on your profile page at "upgrade account" and follow the prompts. Just some food for thought.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow night! Good to see you back at BHR Dek, I hope that you have a bit more luck this season and get a few more races in than you had S3.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  14. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Welcoming post line up edited to include Damo-heato and dekGT5mad, welcome aboard guys.
    SPL Racing and Stiffsht like this.
  15. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    good picks m8!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    SPL Racing likes this.
  16. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Hey this may sound stupid but I can not find the right colour for the wheels!? I have the correct car in my garage Dodge 440
    And I've been thru every colour on my list......am I missing something?
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

You need to purchase the car in that colour. It may be the race car if the road car doesn't come in it as it comes in green if I remember correctly.
  18. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    mate!!! i think i used up 3 green paints .... not there no more????o_O:thumbsdown::eek::confused:
    WAC likes this.
  19. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Dodge challenger then select sublime green i bought the road version for $60-70k from memory
  20. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Righto dudes, Stu posted this already in the Div threads but I'll throw it in here as well, as it is pretty relevant and important,

You guys are all well sorted in the ways of ROOZ, but can i suggest trying to get into the room early to sort any round 1 PD issues. I have asked the room host to open a public lobby for the first round so everyone can get in....

Also be prepared for the inevitable round 1 gremlins that may see a race start a little later than normal. Please be patient and roll with it for the first round.

For round 1, the only track issue is turn 4, drivers running wide there consistently will be penalized. Please be careful turn 1 lap 1, is the potential for carnage if drivers dont allow for those around them. (PLEASE TAKE NOTE)

Remember qual and first stint on the SPORTS SOFT, 1 stint must be run on the SPORT MEDIUM. (we may have to look at putting in a minimum number of laps on the med depending on what happens in round 1)

ALSO, be aware of the issue of entering the pits and selecting the tires, if you are on the throttle crossing the control line, you will select from the menu screen without being able to change tires or fuel. ;) (Very easy to do, I did it twice in a row)

For our new drivers, please be aware of the following
    1. We try to pride our community on CLEAN racing.
    2. If you have an issue with another driver, save your replay, watch from your car and theirs, then if there is still an issue let the room captain or a mod know. Dont blow up in the race room or on the forum. Its not a good look ;)

( I suggest keeping it under your hat for at least an hour after the race and view the replay before making any complaints or accusations and then only forward your grievance via PM to the DIV captain).

3. If you make contact with another car where you gain an advantage, please redress by letting them back past. If you dont you could cop a drive through penalty post race. (5 were given last season ;)) Best example is if you drill someone in the rear and it pushes them off the race line or off track, you will need to let them back past.
    4. 2 wheels need to stay on at least the ripple strip. Drivers using the run off areas (over the ripple strips) to gain an advantage, will be penalized post race. (happened once last season).
    That just about covers everything, remember drive fast, drive CLEAN and have fun,
    Cheers
    Killercarlcox69 and SPL Racing like this.