Bruce Hale Racing Discussion (BHR)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Mustafur, Aug 7, 2014.

1. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Righto groovers sorry about the delay, have been a bit busy building cars while trying to maintain sanity;

Div 1
    No starters again this week
    Mustafur - DNS
    Zamps - DNS (taking a bit of a sabbatical from GT6)
    GTP-McsQ - DNS (still not seen on forums or anywhere since July 29, written off)

Div 2
    CobMcCool - 5th (getting too old to remember all those corners)
    Crunch - 8th

Div 3
    Sparklehead83 - DNS (drinking is no accident, do it like you mean it)

Div 4
    SPL_Racing - 2nd (best finish since round 2)
    DekGT5Mad - DNS
    Neemo - DNS (MIA)

Div 5
    Smiddy - DNS (MIA - competed in one race this season, not seen since Rd. 3 possible work commitments?)

Div 6
    Killercarlcox69 - 1st (best finish for the team, very consistent)
    Colin-50 - 7th (plagued with network issues again)
    Alfa_00QGT - DNS (getting NBN installed in his area, can't get online)
    Janiifacee - DNS (MIA)
    REM700 - DNS (written off)

JAG - DNS (still not seen, PS3 problems?)

Joker for this round was Killercarlcox (I had nominated SPL but forgot I had already used him twice, worked out better anyway)

The final round marked our worst attendance so far with only 5 starters, but we still managed to bag our best points haul for the whole season. With the Teams Championship now finalised we have finished last, but with our dismal attendance we were always going to struggle, but I think we did very well with what we had on offer, the individual championship results finished thusly;
    Div 1
    Mustafur - 12th - attended 2 rounds
    Zamps - 14th - attended 1 round
    GTP-McsQ - 16th - attended 0 rounds
    Div 2
    CobMcCool - 4th - attended all rounds
    Crunch - 6th - attended all rounds
    Div 3
    Sparklehead83 - 14th - attended 6 rounds
    Div 4
    SPL_Racing - equal 2nd - attended all rounds
    DekGT5Mad - 13th - attended 3 rounds
    Neemo - 14th - attended 2 rounds
    Div 5
    Smiddy - 14th - attended 1 round
    Div 6
    Killercarlcox69 - 4th - attended 4 rounds (came in late)
    Alfa_00QGT - 10th attended 4 rounds (lost to NBN upgrade)
    Colin-50 - 11th - attended 5 rounds
    Janiifacee - 12th - attended 4 rounds
    REM700 - 16th attended 0 rounds
    So as you can see we always pushing :):):):) uphill in the teams championship with nearly half the team starting 3 races or less for whatever reasons and only 3 drivers competing in all rounds.
    However congratulations must go to our sole Championship podium winner SPL_Racing who finished equal 2nd in Div 4 after a very consistent first season.
    Special mention also goes to Killercarlcox for his 4th place in Div 6, very well done after coming in late and only starting in the last 4 races. (and saving my arse for the last round joker pick)
    Most patient man in the universe award goes to Colin-50 who battled multiple disconnects, glitches and Man-flu to still keep turning up for 5 of the 7 rounds.
    Not too much more to say apart from Thanks to all who turned up to race, and I hope that you all come back and have another crack at season 4 (while I wait patiently for project cars), I'm not too sure what is yet to happen teams wise next season as to where everyone will end up, I think there needs to be a bit of a re- shuffle to spread the talent (and probably consistent attendees more so) throughout the teams, that being said this team has good core group of drivers that drove consistently all season and a successful team could easily be built around these drivers. At the time of writing I have been offered the captaincy for season 4, and will think it over, as I think an enthusiastic and fast Div 1 driver who can assist the team in improving their lap times is essential for a team to be successful, and I am not that guy, (actually I'm mostly pretty slow for Div 2), either way thanks again to all and hopefully next season we can turn things around and do Bruces' memory proud.

Cheers
    t_b_williams likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Cob, in regards to the Captaincy, it does not need to be a fast div 1 driver. It is up to the captain to recruit such a driver for the team to learn from. Also, BHR will have the highest budget next season due to finishing 7th in the teams championship, so you will have the funds to attempt to purchase any of the div 1 guys currently at another team (more info to come).
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @CobMcCool I need an answer on the Captaincy today please, before I open the spot up to the masses.
  4. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Sorry dude been busy, I'll go again but feel free to put it to a vote if you want to,
    Cheers
  5. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Hello hello!...i seem to have been drafted to BHR?
    Will do my best for the team! :)
    JonoStan96 and SPL Racing like this.
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Welcome Joe, we had a shocker last season but looking better for this one. What div are you in?
  7. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Thanks.i have been slotted into div 3 this season. All this hoopla with driver signings has really added a whole new level to rooz.
    I missed most of the last season because of working away so really looking forward to this one.....and the car awesome to drive.
    Glad I got picked up by BHR....this ones for you Bruce!
    SPL Racing and S_CLOSE like this.
  8. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Welcome aboard Joe, seeing as we are the leagues sort of kiwi team we should have at least one of you on the team.
    WAC likes this.
  9. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Thanks Cob for buying me , was I cheap lol.
    I will try my best ! Which is not much .
    SPL Racing likes this.
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Good stuff, I'm in div3 as well so I look forward to racing with you. I'm up from div4 last season so I hope I can bag a few points here and there with a bit of luck.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    What colors are you guys running so I can update the first post ??
  12. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Hello ive been advised im part of the team im in div 4 this is my first season hoping to get the team livery correct I read lime green wheels. Check. As for body colour and driver ?? Any advice we be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Regards Tanktex
    Stiffsht likes this.
  13. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Hi Tanktex, had a fun race with u last night. Welcome to BHR, last season we ran a silver body with lime green wheels so I'm going with that unless Cob tells us otherwise. There are some fast guys in div4 but you look like you have some good pace. Good luck
    Tanktex likes this.
  14. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Thanks SPL
    Im certainly enjoying the fun competitive racing everyone seems quick and clean with close bumper to bumper stoushes not ending in a messy ending.
    Ive gone with a crome silver and sublime wheels and I have the green light from Cobmccool
    SPL Racing likes this.
  15. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Welcome aboard all new guys, I will post all pertinent info once the team is finalised, and I figure out some stuff.

Cheers
    Stiffsht and Tanktex like this.
  16. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    cheers cob very happy to be with BHR looks like a pretty good line up2:thumbsup: ... and like a midget at urinal im goin2 stay on my toes:thumbsup:
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Alright, team swap! Hoping to put some good results in for you guys, im up against some tough Div 1 competition :eek: Are we still using the same Livery as the previous season?
    SPL Racing likes this.
  18. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    thanks @CobMcCool for buying me i'll try my best to get good results for the team and myself i hope i'm worth it
    SPL Racing and Stiffsht like this.
  19. CobMcCool

PSN ID
    CobMcCool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ROOZ GT6 LEAGUE SEASON 4
    Div 1
    BeauAlbert6
    Div 2
    CobMcCool (c)

Crunch630
    Damo-heato
    Div3
    SPL_Racing (vc)

TTR_joe90
    Div 4
    Sparklehead83
    Tanktex
    DekGT5mad
    Div 5
    Stiffsht

Footlong_Warrior
    Div 6
    Killercarlcox69

Colin-50​
    Hey Guys, This is your Captain speaking (I've always wanted to say that), firstly welcome back to the blokes retained for another season with BHR, I kept you on board as you displayed a decent commitment to the league and turned up for most, if not all the races you were available for and delivered some pretty handy results as well.
    And welcome aboard to all the new guys I am pretty confident I purchased wisely having raced with some of you previously and seen what the newer guys have to offer in pre season testing rooms. I wanted to build a team based on the ability and commitment to turn up each week as well as having good pace.
    Hopefully I've got it right and we don't have a repeat of last season where non attendance blew any chance of a good result in the Teams Championship almost from the beginning. That being said I think we did well with what numbers we had and punched well above our weight.
    Our Team colours are Indus Silver (from the Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic 13 don't ask me where I got that from) but anything close to that will do, just not too dark as it can look black sometimes, and too light can look white.
    The wheels are Sublime (from the Dodge Charger 440 R/T 70).
    For the uninitiated we run green wheels as a tribute to the bloke for who our team is named. Bruce was one of the most popular, productive and committed members of ROOZ (and a bit of a character), who passed away suddenly not long ago.
    He had a bit of a liking for putting green wheels on his rides, so as we are in his team we chuck the green hoops on as well.
    That's about it for the time being, hopefully we can organise some team practice in a room once a week to give each other a bit of a hand with lines, braking points, strategy etc. I reckon Beau as our marquee signing and Div 1 pro can help the rest of us out (no pressure buddy). If you could put forward what day/time suits you as well as someone with a good solid internet connection to host we can sort something out.
    Also if any of the new guys haven't got themselves a number for their car yet there is a thread in the forums with one of Hatfields charts displaying what numbers are still available, so go and grab yourself one, just post your request in that thread to ensure there is no conflict with another driver, (and yes all the cool ones are probably already taken).
    SPL is your vice-captain to run things and make the Joker pics if I am unavailable for whatever reason. (stabbed you mate ha ha).
    So that's about it, if anyone has any questions, queries or doubtful points just let me know, and I'll do my best to sort you out.
    Lets see if we can go from the :):):):)house to the penthouse and win this thing.
    Cheers
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  20. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Well Said
    Lets get them !