Division 2 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Hi Div 2.
    Finishing 4th in Div 3 last season was enough to get me promoted. This season is going to be tough!
  2. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    It looks like the top 6 from Div 3 last season were promoted up to Div 2.

I think this is mainly due to all the new entrants coming in and needing to keep division numbers as equal as possible - without having more than 16 drivers per div (for obvious reasons), of which most divs are now nearing the limit of.

I was a bit surprised to see myself up in Div 2 but I look forward to the huge challenge.

And just to confirm now I will miss the first two rounds as I will be on holidays as of this coming Thursday for 2 weeks, so my first round will be at Silverstone Intl for the sprint round.
    I have done about 10mins driving in the Camaro and haven't touched GT6 since RedBull ring in S03 and doubt I will get a chance to do so until after my return from holidays, so I expect to be well behind the pace of you lads this season.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Flood I will honest... you would have killed it d3 this season.... I was going to bid for you pretty hard as a captain
    stucar17 and FloodSim like this.
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    A few regular div 2ers are missing too. Just hope I've got the patience required to drive this car :)
  5. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    Haha, cheers Vardz.. You can spend that money on someone else now!
    Hard to say how I would have gone especially with the guys moving up from Div 4 and 5.
    I predict I'll be running around down the back this season though. Haven't driven the Camaro yet but I think the Mazda was much more to my liking.

My internet connection is being temperamental too; it either works fine or not at all.
  6. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Anyone up for a meet n greet Wednesday night say 8:30pm?
  7. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

You will be Div 1 next season for sure
  8. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Don't panic Flood, I seem to remember us being similar pace in the past, and I manage to stumble onto the podium now & then.

Haven't driven the car yet. Just got back from Euro-trip Saturday night, got some practice to do!
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    MEET AND GREET !!!

I can do any night......Why dot we make an official WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY @ 8:45 ?
    skywalker likes this.
  10. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    If your connection is solid im happy for you to do it mate.
    My connection seems to hold up ok as well so up to you !
    Lee and crunch also have a solid setup.Perhaps they can go double backup if we run into issues.

Cheers
  11. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Hi guys,
    I won't be able to make Wed night meet & greet as I'll be busy packing etc for our holiday which we leave for early Thursday morning - so I will see you all for round 3 at Silverstone Int'l :thumbsup:

Good luck to all for the first two rounds :)
  12. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sounds good. I'll be on tonight and Wednesday as need all the prac I can get!

Im leaving in the wee hours Thursday to go up to QLD to say my farewells to my grandma. Will be back for the night race though, but probably best if Im not host this Sunday.

Im not fussed regarding hosting. Just putting my hand up that Im happy to. Ive always had a pretty solid connection on ADSL2, but since getting my fibre setup, my internet is awesome :) I've yet to personally drop out from PSN, or lag (touch wood!).
    stucar17 likes this.
  13. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Good to hear #NLRS4CHAMPIONS
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds good mate.
    I will host this week in that case, and you can take over the following week......

Cheers
    stu
  15. Jamie

Jamie Rookie

PSN ID
    Moozer81
    I'm away all this week and will have my first real practice in this car hopefully Friday night. Did a few laps during car reviews and liked it a lot more than the Mazda last season.
    groover33 likes this.
  16. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    G'day lads, I won't be able to race season 4 unfortunately. I simply won't have the time to commit so will need to withdraw.
    Have a good season, looks like lots of fast mofos in here...just keep it clean!
  17. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Noooooo! I'll be up in Sydney this weekend watching World Time Attack. D'oh!

And Burger-Ring GP/F is my best track. Double-D'oh!
  18. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    :( Bugger lee, was looking forward to getting amongst it with you this season. Hopefully we see you back at some stage....
    Double bugger nat.....

SO, with S5VED away this week i will host and see how it goes...Never really been an issue in the past so should be ok....
  19. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    I still plan to be racing, just depends how long it takes to get from QLD. Will update on the day if things change. Although, after driving a car for 10 hours, it'll be an interesting race..
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Might see you there mate ;)