Division 2 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    I've got no clue how to drive this car, so massive props to you guys getting speed out of it.
    It doesn't turn. It doesn't stop. It's unpredictable. I'm fighting it the whole race; way more difficult than even I expected. It's a chore to drive, just not having any fun with it. Bleh.
    End rant.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    yeah Im not a fan either... but with the amount of people involved its not possible to please everyone. Im looking forward to next season, where hopefully get another race car with some downforce :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  3. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I felt the same about the mx5 it bored me. This car takes abit to get use too but it's definitely fun to drive when ya do.
  4. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    *cough cough* FT-1 for next season *cough cough*
    skywalker and JonoStan96 like this.
  5. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Not sure if I should give you any tips @FloodSim in case you flip a switch and start beating me?!

I had a total brain melt laps 9/10/11 for the fast kink up the hill at Laguna, was fine for the rest of the circuit tho. Bizarre.
    Sure did enjoy hunting Stu in that first stint tho ;-)
  6. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    There was a few unsafe passes last night. Passing where there isn't room to make a move not happy.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Flood get your name down for my Series in the new year...it will be on sunday nights between the current season and the next...Cars that you can race and don't have to think about how to drive them. While I am posting I do need more D2's
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/wip-season-2-hi-tec-oils-super-gt-series.1286/
  8. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

SuiCid3 and Mister_Bond_747 like this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Thinking:poop: how the bloody hell am I going to catch these 2:alien:????
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

more like how are they going so fast and if for the rare occasion i am in front of them is how am i doing this, which results in loss of concetration and crash
    Ad2mny, SuiCid3, VARDZ and 1 other person like this.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    OK Guys,

TIRE REGS FOR SPRINT ROUND & TRACK LIMITS

SPORTS SOFT, No pit required.
    WEAR : NORMAL

TRACK LIMITS: As per ROOZ rules, the ripple strip is deemed the extremity of the track, so the run onto the BACK STRAIGHT will mean you CANT use the outside of the track. There is a white line that runs along the exit and that is deemed the track extremity. Drivers continually using the outside of the turn, or anyone gaining advantage OR positions WILL BE PENALISED. This goes for all other corners on the track, IE turn 1 as well.

Cheers
    MOD TEAM
  12. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Hey guys.

I'm just making a quick courtesy post; I've been very distant and perhaps rude recently from not being an active participant on the forums and during the races and practice sessions. I'd just like to apologise for that and give my reasons now rather than later (as I honestly should have done two weeks ago).

I presume a lot of other drivers are also university students, and everyone who is deep in study as exams begin next week. I've been very pushed in past weeks as well - in fact the entire semester has been very hectic. I've had minimal time for games unfortunately. My absence and lack of participation will continue well into the season, only ceasing for the final round. It would be the Bathurst enduro (second last round), but leading up to that weekend I'll also possibly be cramming a costume for Supanova. =P

So anyway, I enjoy having a casual race each week as it's some quality escapism from the books. I just hope that nobody gets annoyed at my presence because I'm basically just a barrier on the track. From only driving the car twice (both previous rounds), I honestly don't enjoy it as much as the MX-5 anyway, so I wouldn't be overly concerned about this season even if I had the time.

See you at Silverstone!
    groover33, skywalker and stucar17 like this.
  13. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Stu, do you want to try hosting again and I'll go backup or I'll open from the start?
    stucar17 likes this.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Mate, I think you can set room up and we will go from there. I was having all sorts of issues last night, and may only just make tonight anyway. o_O
  15. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Np I'll try to open a room around 7:30. Will be friends only as have every now on my friends list.

Please send me a message if your experiencing any issues.
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Hi.

I completely forgot about the race from studying so hard. Just looked at the time right now, lol. See you next week then.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No Worries Crunch.....

Well, i can think of a few words to describe my race tonight but for fear of banning myself i better not!.

Race 1 had no pace, and race 2 i got the :):):):) belted out of me before i even got half way round, found myself in dead last from 4th on the grid. Next week my car will look like this ......... so look out
    [​IMG]

Will post up the results tomorrow after i finish kicking the dog.
    SuiCid3, Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Still faster than a Caterham CT05
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  19. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    What another crap night i can't believe it taken out again and from what i heard from other drivers there was some dive bombs again which is not cool. I had a good start in the first race but around lap 4 i got spun by raptor which sent me to the back and there wasn't much point continuing after that i was to angry to race so I just putted around the track to finish last.
    Race 2 i started from p1 and got another good start and had no one around me so i could just go for it. Still had some anger from the 1st race which helped i think but i just pushed out a good gap to win the 2nd race but pitty it didn't go good in the first i had some good pace here and was looking at a podium. next race will be worse i haven't raced that track yet but I'm sure i will be taken out again at some point haha
  20. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Ouch, too soon mate. :)