Division 2 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks for that CAGME....am under the pump next 2 weeks so any help from you guys greatly appreciated.

@cagme, wont say too much but those chickens, dont count em just yet ;) have seen many a championship slip through the fingers with results that dont go peoples way. can speak from experience there !

Also guys, much better with the clean driving last week. Well done, i think after all that was said i was the only one to hit anyone, sorry nat...o_O

As for my race, starting third i though was ok (qualied with an 18.7), but as it turned out probably wouldnt have finished any higher than 4th given the strat that everyone ran. From about half way through my screen started to flicker, then with about 12 to go i started to get intermittent black screens from my HDMI cable screwing up. Caused me to spin about 3 times, so decided to park it before i ruined anyones race. Yes i left with the :):):):)s, only with another half decent result down the toilet through no ones fault. :rolleyes:

Well done to the podium, S54VED, great win mate, and especially to everyone for lifting their game with the quality of the driving on a track that i thought would create all sorts of issues.

Cheers stu
    skywalker likes this.
  2. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Hi all will open a room in 30-40mins time. Cya soon.

As always take a little care on t1. If someone hits into the tyres they'll stop instantly.
  3. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Hey guys sorry but i cant make tonight as i have had to leave town. Which sux because since iv been with rooz i haven't missed a night of racing before so im abit pissed about that. But i think its for the best cause my hand is still sore. I should have had good pace at this track as i have been quick here in the past but ill catch you at bathurst for the endurance round
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Well done sir poop and raptor (holding it together with me rapidly growing in the rear view).

Starting 9th on the grid, I had a clean start. Made some spots through lap 1. Then I had clean air for the next 5-6 laps until I started catching slambo / moozer. Didn't want to battle too much so was happy sitting behind saving fuel waiting for opportunities. Eventually cleared them and started closing gap to sir poop. All was going well but then I forgot where the pit entrance was lol was so focused keeping the car straight around the last turn (tyres on 3) I missed the pit! It was a shocking in lap, I was surprised I didn't lose more spots.

I knew after my mistake a podium was no longer a done deal. On the sm I did pb on pb. Did quite a few 38s (best was 38 flat) taking big chunks out of the lead. Was pushing hard to make up for my mistake. But raptor manged to not make any massive mistake to hold me off.

Also well done cob to almost hold off nat for 4th. Started 10th and was always there just reminding me that if I stuff up there'll be consequences :)

Glad to move on as really wasn't a fan of the track. But it's nice to have some idea now around how to get around it!
    SirPoopington likes this.
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Yeah, good job guys....my race ended at turn 1 on the first lap all of my own doing......go a solid start from 4th, then the jostle into 1 saw me trying to give Raptor some room as he closed down, but all i managed to do was hit the tire bundle right in the middle of the bonnet :rolleyes: Lost 11 seconds and it was all she wrote.......May have got a 2nd or 3rd at best, bit if, whats and maybes dont count ! Had a pretty good battle with Cob for the second half, every time i got a little closer i spun it up and he made 3 or 4 car lengths....

Well done to the Podium, Great pace poop, Raptor solid drive and Saved great comeback.....Nat, super pace mate....

Will get results up tomorrow at some stage...unless someone beats me to it ;)
    SirPoopington likes this.
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

That was horrible. My expectations were low for this round with a goal of only top 6. After taking 3 laps to realise my race ready camaro still had traction control on from last round I only got 2 hot laps in and set a respectable time of a mid 36 which was good enough to start in 5th. But then all hopes of a decent result were ended at T2 after being forced into the grass/sand allowing the entire field to get by bar stu who thought he'd rather make out with the tyre bundle :roflmao:. I managed to catch the mid pack game of follow the leader fairly easily but there was no getting past and every time I tried a dive my brakes would decide not to work. The rest of the race was riddled with errors as a result of simply overdriving the car.
  7. SirPoopington

SirPoopington Rookie

Cheers fellas!
    Stewie, I watched the replay and saw you headbutt the tyres, I was focused on giving natman room and ended up shutting the door on you. Thanks for choosing the tyres instead of giving me a punt, much appreciated.
    Natman, shame you also spooned with the tyres otherwise it would've been a good battle.
    Cheers to all the organisers, these races have been the most fun I've had playing gran turismo! Hopefully I can make both the next two rounds, fingers crossed :D.
    JonoStan96 and MINT_GTR like this.
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

9. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  10. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Wow this is definitely the closest championship out of all the divisions.
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Sure is theres still 8 guys with realistic chances.
  12. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    @V8NuT

Add as many as you can from the entry list in the OP.

Any probs just let us know.
    Cheers stu
  13. V8NuT

V8NuT New Recruit

Hi everyone,
    I'm excited to join in on the racing, unfortunately i wont make the race this weekend as i wasn't expecting to be put into a division so quickly, but I'll be there next week :)
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Welcome mate. Accepted your friend request. Look forward to racing soon.

Endurance at Bathurst should be a trying I mean fun race! If you do end up free, join us :)
  15. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Looking like I can't make the Finale at Monza, spewing coz I love the Lesmos in the 80's version! I'll literally be on-stage playing a gig when the green flag drops.
  16. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    I'm probably not going to race the rest of the season sorry guys.
    I don't practice and only play GT on sunday nights purely for fun, so I count on the car being something you can just get in and drive without too much preparation.
    However I can't come to grips with this car and i'm so far off the pace it's just not worth my time as I end up just running around by myself. Don't think I've ever thrown in the towel before, so I feel bad, sorry.
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    No worries flood. It's all about enjoying it, and no point trundling around if it's not.

As for me, had a massive day today with 16 ten year olds (my eldest bday party) and thought of not running. Got 5 laps in and was struggling to concentrate, struggled along to half distance running 2 secs a lap slower than what I was running Thursday night, then hitting the wall for no reason what so ever was the final straw. o_O:(
  18. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Results, lap times anybody?
  19. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Give me 10 minutes, they'll definetly be worth the wait :D
    emmo46 likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID