GT6 SILVER HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Season III of the popular HTO series is only a few weeks away. Listed below is the entries for the up coming season and I have also tagged those who have yet to enter. The series will commence the first sunday night after the completion of S6 including all the ROC races so at this stage barring any re runs will be on the 2/8/15 and will go for 4 weeks.
    @seth123 @Bryan_F @pykeybraa145 @Slambobagan @AOCleaner74 @skywalker @natmanscoop @groover33 @SirPoopington @stucar17 @damo_heato
    so check the link for further info... almost 50 entries last season would like to beat that mark and if you need to know how good it was check out Beau's race highlight videos from the 4 rounds earlier this year
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-series-season-3.1519/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  2. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    When you guys entered as team Pykey was in div 3 hence being in bronze and all sweet.... but with him moving to div 2 it means he is also in silver as you are ... So one of you will have to run for another team as the regs are 1 team member per div...may I suggest @N64TheStig007 requires a silver member for his B&H GT-R team.
  4. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Sure, it makes more sense that I join B&H since Pykey is captain of TLR.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Due to recent problems caused by PD all entries to this series will make an effort to do what you/we can to have a stable environment to race. This means everyone and I do mean everyone!!! will have every other competitor within this division on there friends list for round 1( Date to be confirmed due to re-runs). The penalty for failing to make every effort to achieve this will be Zero points allocated to you regardless of your finishing position being first or last. I cannot be any clearer than that.... you will have a full list of smiling faces on your lobby.
    Finalised division lists will be up 1 week prior to lights out so there will be no excuses.... Sorry for the hard line on this boys but recent circumstances have forced my hand on this one.
    pykeybraa145 likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Russell this is the series I am talking
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Will try the rx7 and gtr to decide which car I'll go, but leaning towards taking the GTR again (without having driven anything)
  8. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
  9. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Cool will have to do a few laps in the cars.
  10. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey everyone Next THURSDAY due to No NASCAR round the HTO series will be holding a live test/race. You can run any of the 6 cars available across the 3 races which will be Mid-Field - Spa & another track not being used maybe GVS or SSR5.
    Races will be 15 - 20 mins in duration and I will have a Hi-Tec oils Goodie Bag Prize to a random draw on the night. You can test the car that you have chosen or you can race 3 different cars across the 3 races ... completely up to you. Each race will have a 5 min break between them which will be used a Qualifying session.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All teams be advised. You may have vacant spots in Copper or Tin (newly created to accommodate entries)
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey guys would like to get car choices from those that have yet to do so in the next week or so.... Would like to get a few more teams formed so if you get your car choice up others or myself can help form teams
  13. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Looking for a silver driver in the GRT Toyota Supra GT500. If you're interested let me know. Very competitive car, neutral handling. Should be up near the pointy end.
    VARDZ likes this.
  14. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    i 'may' have a crack in this again guys.....still any vacancies ?
    Let me know and will see if i can fit it in....
  15. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    ??!!
    VARDZ likes this.
  16. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, pencil me in and i will confirm :cool::confused::roflmao:
    Ad2mny likes this.
  17. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Nissan GTR
  18. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Number 11 please
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OP UPDATED ... Please like this comment once you have read and understand the updated opening comment