GT6 SILVER HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    results please?
  3. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    A brutal nightmare would still be a complement to the race I had. Bring on next season. Angry eyes time! Lol:mad:
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    me last which was 7th i think.
    Seeth had pole......buggered if i know after that. half the field ran out of fuel so it ended slowly and depressingly foir a fewof us ! Bryan DSC first and then i think Russell DSC, so 8th and 9th maybe.....Slambo and WTF showed but didnt stay by the time we got started as it was too late....not sure how you want to allocate points for them....
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    gonna need Q1 Q2 & FL too
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Cant help with that......dont have the replay unfortunately
  7. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have lap times?
  8. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Unfortunately i couldn't stay to race was getting too late I left at around 11pm nz time and it was still no way near started and having to re do q1 and q2 plus the 90min race, would of finished somewhere in the early hours of the morning, wasnt guna work for me getting up at 6am,
  9. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Whats that AO???
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Seeth had pole, we only did 1 flying lap because of our little friend...

1st seeth FL 2.11.271
    2nd AOCleaner -2.12.927
    3rd whiteracer- 2.13.303
    4th BMW-2.12.929
    5th S5aved-2.12.699
    6th Natman2.12.624
    7th Stu-2.12.451
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    No Bryan???
  12. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Was an eventful race thats for sure!
    Had 3rd on the grid after we decided to only have 1 flying lap after our new little friend wouldn't leave the room!
    Was with Stu and Seeeth for the first few laps but had a little moment on the last corner and lost a few to Natman, S5aved and Whiteracer. Managed to get White and S5aved and set off after Natman. Was just the 1 sec behind for most of the first stint until I had a big lose and fell just behind whiteracer.
    I decided to pit not wanting to get into the scrap, but did a Stu and fuelled it right up! After that S5aved who had pitted the lap earlier, was about 4 secs ahead. Managed to keep it the same for a few laps, we were catching Bryan by this stage until he DSC! I feel for you mate, It would have been an epic finish with the 3 of us in for the title.
    I notice Stu had pitted after his little dramas and I knew I would have come out ahead, but then sure enough I did a whole 360 coming onto the start/finish straight!:mad:
    After that I kept a reasonable pace to S5aved, Natman and Stu, but I am sure we were all having little mishaps and it pretty much stayed that way until the start of the last lap.
    I come onto the last corner and I was looking ahead to see how far S5aved was ahead, as by this stage he had the title in his hands. By looking for S5aved I had not realised that Stu had run out of fuel and I went straight into the back of him. Recovered and kept going, only to find Natman had run out of fuel also! Not believing my luck ( and your bad luck ):D I came across a slowing S5aved and knew I just had to pass him to take the title, but even a slowing Luke couldn't help but resist! ( Thanks for the little tap mate:sneaky::D By this stage and I realised I was well and truly into the red, but it was just enough to get me home.
    Well done to Seeth to taking the race out convincingly. You would have been a clear contender if not champ if you made all the races!
    Big thanks to Bryan, S5aved and everybody else for the racing.
    Also cant forget about Vardz for putting this all together, great job mate:thumbsup:
    skywalker, REVO_Bryan and seth123 like this.
  13. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Bryan DSC, the Russell did a little later.
    Slambo and WTF were there at the start but it was too late by the time we got started...
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Couldn't resist sorry ;)

So I had the onset of tonsillitis and have spent last few days in bed. Sucks don't wish it on anyone. I was a little off my practice pace and struggling to focus. Had some good battles but I was more or less a moving chicane (that didn't spin :) ). Well done Seth even if I had been on it u were still too quick.

I realised with 15 to go I needed to stretch it. I think I was ~20 secs behind, which grew to 40 through my fuel saving antics. Was hoping Seth would put us out of our misery, but alas he went for 1 more. Try to grab fuel but pits were closed.. Ran out in s2 :(
    AOCleaner74 and seth123 like this.
  15. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Congrats ao on the title! Also sucks Bryan about ur dc'd! Ao and I were catching at quite a rate but I think it was going to be a 2-3 lap battle at the end!
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  16. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    heheh
  17. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    @seth123 to Gold next season! :p The only positive I can take from this race was that I didn't take Seth out, unlike last season at Spa. :oops:
  18. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Lmfao :laugh:
  19. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Anybody interested in a 1hr re-run for fun?
    Maybe with HP levels slightly tweaked to level it up? Just a thought, since most people sound like it was fairly enjoyable.. . .
  20. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    yeah mate i am interested...when are you thinking about running it??