GT6 SILVER HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    As with the Japan GT500 Championship the HTO series will have a success ballast...not by adding weight as they do in the R.W. series but with reduction of BHP. As with last season it will be based on the Championship table positions.
    1st 3% reduction
    2nd 2.4%
    3rd 1.8%
    4th 1.2%
    5th and any others equal on points 0.6%
    Below is a demo points table and the BHP that each driver will have for the next round.
    * thank you CAGME for this amazing spreadsheet that is totally automated after entering each drivers round points
    [​IMG]
    seth123 likes this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  4. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I cannot stress enough that all entrants must do an oil change to there cars.... Photos of the members list and all bhp & pp's will be taken... The 60 second drive through & hold penalty will be enforced if you attempt avoid this.... The PP is different with and with out an oil change at you prescribed BHP .... No excuses do it prior to entering the room.
  6. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    What's the bhp per car?
  8. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Pole: S54VED
    [​IMG]
    DNS: WTF_man (disconnected during qualifying)
    emmo46, Ad2mny, stucar17 and 2 others like this.
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    What a cracking race. Had a bit of everything ! I quailed 5th with a 5:6 and saw a line up of GTRs in front of me. I got swallowed during the first lap, and was back fighting with Nat and white for 7th. By lap 3 I was fighting with BMW for last !

When half the field spun I was up to 3rd and trying to keep it on the island, till the pit stops shook out. I came out in 5th with Russell and BMW in front but on well worn tires. I got past them by lap 37, and had Bryan up my tale pipe In the red GTR. He was all over me but we fought it out for 10 laps before the poor old supra said it couldn't keep up anymore, and on lap 47 he got past with a great move through turn 1 and 2 on the outside. Fantastic racing mate and respect for the way you drove, the GTR WAS WAY BETTER in the corners and under braking but you didn't make any contact even though I was a mobile road block. By this stage AOC and WHITE RACER were about 20 secs up the road, a well deserved first and second. Ran out of fuel on the last corner, thankfully made it home to the one in time.

Cracking race lads , Tsukuba will be a tough one based on the supra hating corners and braking, bring on spa and motegi where it does seem to like a straight line !
    REVO_Bryan, AOCleaner74 and Ad2mny like this.
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Whiteracer came into the bronze room first...glad I checked his division to let him no to go silver!
  11. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    did the race happen last night? i
    Sadly i had net issues with the god damn potato dropping out randomly through the day even though it seemed fine when i jumped on the ps3 then as i went to find the lobby off it went. :cry:
  12. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well that was a good start to the HTO series. S54aved took pole with 1.05.2 leaving the rest of us to battle out for 2nd with only 0.2 separating the rest of the field!
    Started 3rd, got away well enough and had a great tussle with Russel, but by doing this it was letting S54aved get a small gap! Thankfully for us S54aved had a spin on corner 2 and took out Bryan who was breathing down my back watching Russ and I swap paint. Russ pitted on the 15min mark obviously trying something different which gave me the lead to Whiteracer of about 2 secs. I wasn't sure how long the tyres would last but was determined to just 1 stop which I did with a 6 second gap to Whitey. I put 30 litres in to be safe which was obviously less than Whitey as I had pulled the lead out to 10 seconds! After that I just concentrated to not spin out and bring it home. Overall a great result considering that S54aved was that bit quicker. Well done to Whiteracer and Bryan on the podium and to everybody else who took part.
    Russell and seth123 like this.
  13. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    next week then ill have to be there! was on the mid 4's for Midfield, otherwise ill be burning that 'internet' Potato of mine lol
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    did skywalker get Q1 & Q2?
  15. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    yep. altho we just did 4 more laps to try and better our times which none of us did
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    BMW was in the HSV
  18. AOCleaner74

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Whitey was is the gtr
  19. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yeah 1.05.21x in Q1 and 1.05.24x on lap 2 in Q2. Was up on L3, but stuffed end of lap 3, so came in as lap 4 was also down the drain.

Got a decent start, and was pulling a nice gap setting fl on fl :) But pushing too much on worn tyres I spun on T2 after riding too much ripple strip. I was running slowly along the side of the track, but the 3 guys battling came around the corner and Bryan hit me getting a penalty and damage Im guessing, also damaged rear of my car so I spun at start of S2 and in 10-20 secs I'd gone from having it basically in the bag to last! lol

Bryan and I was following each other for a while but I didn't want to battle as we were at the back so when ever I passed him and he caught back up, I didn't defend. Was hoping we could draft and work together to catch up quicker. But understeer wasnt fun being up close. Bryan hit the wall at end of S2 and I had no where to go and got a penalty.

Next we came across a spinning nat, which I wasn't so lucky and lost more time. I managed to hit 2 more people spinning out and get engine damage + penalities each time, and spun one more time all by myself (watching nat in the rear view lol) for good luck. Climbed back to 5th, and had a great battle with russel, but then ran out of fuel on the final corner. All in all I probably had more fun than if I'd just stayed out in front though :D

Was fun to race after my 4 week break. Still undecided about the next season, but Im leaning towards entering another one :)

Well done to AO, White and Stu for keeping it together on the track. Also, Bryan great come back.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    AOCleaner74 and REVO_Bryan like this.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield